Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

grokit

well-worn member
I accidentally crushed and elb with my fingers, it compressed and the seam split.
Coincidentally, I dropped a cap to another elb, and can't seem to locate the little bugger :mad:
So one elb down so far. Good thing I have five more:science:!

Also cross-posting my non-wemo method for running my evo for 5-6 hours at a time,
without having to re-set the power:
Cool, I've got one of these already, I'll have to try it.
41Xkv3xC1bL.jpg
So this work pretty well, now it's easy to run my cloud for 5+ hours at a time.
I just programmed it to go on at 7am, off at 7:44, on at 7:45, off at 8:30 etc.,
until all 8 slots were used up, it finishes at 1:30pm or thereabouts.
Then all I have to do is set the clock to 6:59am and watch the countdown!
Of course I can always use it on manual override as well :tup:

M00NEY

This cord is an inexpensive 18/3 that several have posted positive reviews for, and it's 15', too.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812196285

(Newegg sells same item on eBay, if that's your pref.)

This cord is glorious. GLORIOUS I TELL YOU! I do have closets full of random tech stuff around hte house like others here, and I did not find one in my stash that fit the bill to my liking. They were all either too heavy duty or too short. I prefer the round cord personally and the 15' length is ideal for my station.

More experiments are needed.

Did you have your phone interview? How did it go? Were you comfortable they will give the piece an unbiased feel?

No, I completely agree. I had an ELB that had a dent in it. I threw it away. Seems like the aerodynamics were all thrown off. Could not get much vapor out of it. Was interesting. Or maybe I'm too f____-up too :-). But I did throw it away.

I vaped myself into a STUPOR Saturday night. Wife and I were watching Dexter and I brought the EVO out to the TV room. I just kept enjoying the flavor - to the point of drooling on myself. When I went to bed I was certain everything was returned to its proper place. Sunday I was chillin' with my son on that same couch and wondered what that was under my foot. We keep a CLEAN house, so I was moving my foot gently over what turned out to be an ELB (prepacked! SCORE!). I damaged it as I was feeling out what it was. It was dented, but not quite creased. I loaded the EVO and hit it. Uneven ABV was hte result. I am not a quitter though... I played around with it a few times over a few hours and got it feeling like the dent was gone. Re-loaded, re-hit - totally even and good to go again.

So I think there is definitely something to the ELB shape and keeping them in good shape. But I also think they can be re-worked back to their operating spec if they are not too far out...

One of two more observations - I had been seeing a lot of you guys noting that more airflow = bigger clouds. Seen folks say that they have to really hit hard to get big clouds. I had had success slowing my draw to get thicker clouds. This weekend I tried that hard hit blast - WOW. Whatever your method, there is so much flexibility in the EVO, it just validates the decision to purchase EVERY TIME I sit down to use the thing. I could not be happier.

And finally - I had a look down the bamboo as I went to bed last night. I have that dull red glow of heat just after turning the unit off. This is likely due to the WeMo EVO combo that I use to have the EVO ready to knock me out whenever I am home - so it is on for a good 12 hours on weekend days. That being the case - glowing hot in the bamboo - how ON EARTH is this thing so able to go down the temp dial so effectively after it's heat soaked? It blows my mind that I can leav it running all friggin' day on 1:30, sit down run down to 10:00 and get DELICIOUS vapor. Dial back up into thick clouds. Or go the other way - start thick, lower to improve flavor - and... It. Just. Works. Perfectly.

God damn I am happy to have found this family that steered me this direction...

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I unboxed my Swagger Barrel HT earlier today. Up till today I'd never used an HT. First impressions: it is a lot smaller than I imagined. It's like a miniature piece next to my GBD Honeycomb, but that's very cool to me. I really like variety, so having a much smaller piece with less glass and less diffusion is refreshing.

I'm sold on the idea of hydratubes. It's really cool to not have to invert the Evo every time I want to hit it. Even though flipping over the Evo doesn't sound like a lot of effort, I swear it adds up, especially considering how often I use it.:clap:

530rasta

5dogs- yea 3 is nice

deadhead- yea i got a barrel too, i love how solid it feels, and it chugs great, similar design to the fbomb i use for the solo.

530rasta,

SD_haze

I unboxed my Swagger Barrel HT earlier today. Up till today I'd never used an HT. First impressions: it is a lot smaller than I imagined. It's like a miniature piece next to my GBD Honeycomb, but that's very cool to me. I really like variety, so having a much smaller piece with less glass and less diffusion is refreshing.

I'm sold on the idea of hydratubes. It's really cool to not have to invert the Evo every time I want to hit it. Even though flipping over the Evo doesn't sound like a lot of effort, I swear it adds up, especially considering how often I use it.:clap:
Agreed on that convenience factor!

I probably use my single hydratube 50% of the time,
and my 3 pieces where I invert the EVO the other 50%.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
For me, unless I use a mirror, I can't see how much vapor I'm consuming when I use an inline glass product. Maybe its because of where I look through my bi-focals, I don't know. I prefer the fabulous Flame diffuser that I won in a mod auction from Photorider in which the EVO is inverted. I cough less if I monitor temp and density conditions closely.

5dogswalking

For me, unless I use a mirror, I can't see how much vapor I'm consuming when I use an inline glass product. Maybe its because of where I look through my bi-focals, I don't know. I prefer the fabulous Flame diffuser that I won in a mod auction from Photorider in which the EVO is inverted. I cough less if I monitor temp and density conditions closely.

Oh, I use a mirror! Watching the circ's water formations and then the building of the white wall is all part of the ritual. And the ritual is very important part of the enjoyment of the process.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I got to spend some time with @Vapinghole yesterday and I must say, this past week has been great as far as meeting FC'ers. We had chatted quite a bit on the forum and it was great to know that we had the same vibe when he showed up at my house.

Chatting about politics, finance, spirituality, and the arts was quite invigorating as was watching @Vapinghole test out some new glass. Good times had by all and thank you for the CD you left me. Unfortunately none of my computers have a disc reader but I will figure it out!!!

exit

<-- look :p:lol::D

I was just looking at my phone and Siri appeared. "May I help you?" I said, "I don't know I'm pretty stoned" to which she replied, "I can only answer one weather question at a time."

I have found my sweet spot- it is 3. Not a doubt.

Somewhere in Cupertino there is a guy in control of the Siri servers who writes up little jokes for when people tell Siri how high they are

Last edited:

Hexi

More testing results
- Kosher Kush thick/taffy/wax so far is iffy at best w/ vapor production
- 2 strains of my current flowers are also iffy on the vapor production, and I've noticed they are spent when light brown/golden. (IMO better strains with more vapor production tend to end up dark ABV)
- 1 of the strains is Platinum Romulan which I thought would be a no brainer awesome strain. I don't think I'll pick up this type again. Looks great in the jar...

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I got to spend some time with @Vapinghole yesterday and I must say, this past week has been great as far as meeting FC'ers. We had chatted quite a bit on the forum and it was great to know that we had the same vibe when he showed up at my house.

Chatting about politics, finance, spirituality, and the arts was quite invigorating as was watching @Vapinghole test out some new glass. Good times had by all and thank you for the CD you left me. Unfortunately none of my computers have a disc reader but I will figure it out!!!

SM - the pleasure was all mine, my friend. You were so gracious to host me. I'd have been thrilled just to simply shake your hand and thank you personally for your great work, but to hang out and talk/vape with you for a couple hours was beyond icing on the cake.

You're a great human, and the excellent vibe I got from your posts and videos, and our email exchanges, was amplified a hundred times in person. And the new glass--OH MY!!! (VXH fans have many things to look forward to). I will long remember that day.

The CD is merely a momento for you...you have online access to the tunes already. (And sorry for leaving my sunglasses!)

Thank you again!

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
10mm L5 S1 Herniated disc :ugh: :disgust: MRI and X-Rays story… From top of buttock to toes of my right leg twitches, tweaks tingle, numbs and sore sacrolumbar area, I kind of feel it inside, if that makes sense. Sometimes is both, so dull and painful that makes me snake crawl retort contort in a histeric laugh :freak:
Osteopath says maybe I don't need surgery. Ibuprofen and heavy muscle relaxants every 6 hours.
OT manipulation, acupunturist, PT and pool first.
Cortison pills if pain is unbearable.
Steroid shot worst case scenario.
Surgery only if I'm dying …:rockon:

To the point….
Any vaporizer or nail will help me ease my pain…
Every vaporizer I own will do the job in any other way…
But none yet, has helped me in ease, fast, precise, way as my EVO does.
Preload ELBs makes the process smooth and enjoyable.
Standing and leaning on my left leg is the way to go...
My EB Bent Neck Circ to Turbine is helping my posture so I don't need to sit or bend...
Thanks FC, VapeXhale family, and mostly all, my dear EVO :rockon:

BTW, light snow during the day, some flakes here and there, but windy and freezing in Vancouver/WA, Portland/OR
area...
EVO & Wemo performed perfect under pressure, running all day long no glitches... priceless to arrive to a freezing shed, and find a 12 noon hot to the touch EVO :rockon: Preloaded ELBs and rip the guts out of them :tup:
New mod, folded cotton gauze taped at the bottom bamboo intake... No more whistle or cotton wisps anywhere. IMO added the extra drag for extra EVOness:nod:

w5hl.jpg

Stay vaped...
Wemo works better for me when wifi is off. All IFFT run very well...

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
10mm L5 S1 Herniated disc :ugh: :disgust: MRI and X-Rays story… From top of buttock to toes of my right leg twitches, tweaks tingle, numbs and sore sacrolumbar area, I kind of feel it inside, if that makes sense. Sometimes is both, so dull and painful that makes me snake crawl retort contort in a histeric laugh :freak:
Osteopath says maybe I don't need surgery. Ibuprofen and heavy muscle relaxants every 6 hours.
OT manipulation, acupunturist, PT and pool first.
Cortison pills if pain is unbearable.
Steroid shot worst case scenario.
Surgery only if I'm dying …:rockon:

To the point….
Any vaporizer or nail will help me ease my pain…
Every vaporizer I own will do the job in any other way…
But none yet, has helped me in ease, fast, precise, way as my EVO does.
Preload ELBs makes the process smooth and enjoyable.
Standing and leaning on my left leg is the way to go...
My EB Bent Neck Circ to Turbine is helping my posture so I don't need to sit or bend...
Thanks FC, VapeXhale family, and mostly all, my dear EVO :rockon:
Doing PT as well for some issues that have arisen from my illness. Vaping is amazing first thing home with some tea. I don't know the pain you're feeling but I've got minor back pain. Can kinda relate to the traveling pain, left ring finger hurts from the first knuckle up to my elbow, I can trace the exact path up :disgust: Also currently avoiding steroids (again again) and also shots. As long as I don't get worse surgery isn't on the table (lol) right now. Best of luck with your journey :nod:

//////

so, i use an elbow adapter when using my evo with my mobius. i clean the tube quite often, but i haven't cleaned the adapter for quite some time. i just took a dabber and scraped out the hash that had built up inside the elbow and spread it onto the bottom of an elb cap. i just hit it on max temp and got 2 very large hits. wow. :whoa:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
so, i use an elbow adapter when using my evo with my mobius. i clean the tube quite often, but i haven't cleaned the adapter for quite some time. i just took a dabber and scraped out the hash that had built up inside the elbow and spread it onto the bottom of an elb cap. i just hit it on max temp and got 2 very large hits. wow. :whoa:

I bet it was nice! :nod:

I also use elbow adapters with my cloud on some of my pieces. And indeed the elbows do build up quite a bit of resin. The vapor condenses when it hits that glass corner and has to make the turn... the more severe the turn the more condensation... my 45degree elbow builds up about twice the oil that my 22.5degree adapter does.
My 45d elbow is currently a beautiful dark amber color just waiting to be scraped or ISO relaimed. :rockon:

Top Bottom