• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

exit

I got my swagger showercap today!!!!

Is this a good water amount?

Also sorry for my stupidity but how the fuck do you get water out of this thing after you pour it in :|

SMjvYdm.jpg

Even at this ater level, even if it isn't right, it kicks my old Vaporblunt HT's ass :o

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I got my swagger showercap today!!!!

Is this a good water amount?

Also sorry for my stupidity but how the fuck do you get water out of this thing after you pour it in :|

SMjvYdm.jpg
ok, so you don't want water in the bottom, you pour about 6 ml in the top and let it sit up in the diffuser section so the water level sits just above the slits. To remove simply invert over a sink and blow into the bottom of the tube.

showercap.jpg

exit

Thanks!

I only poured in 5ml and hits great but a little still got down bottom. Is that ok or should i actively keep that part dry?

Enchantre

Oil Painter
There is some serious Inception like shit going on here. The picture in the post has the post in it :whoa:
Yes, but it was the typing in the box... not the posted post. :)

I love tech, really. You can type a question, snap a quick pic, and post it together.

I also blow my HT from the in port on the bottom. there is no way to make that not sound like too much fun.

I have found that if you can manage to get the whole amount of water in the tube at once, so that it can sort itself out at the top, it will work great. If I dribble it in, it will seek the lowest level, and I'll have no coverage of the cuts. Measure out the amount you need (I'm not quite that anal, but I have a guesstimate amount), then dump it in quick, holding the HT upright (something with a pour-spout is your friend).

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Oh, hey... last night, I had a little piece of concentrate (kinda a buddery oil) that fell off my dabber, so when I found it, I stuck it on the underside of the ELB lid, which I had loaded with a little flower (less than 1/4 of an ELB).

At about 2, and then on 3, we got amazing thick clouds, and when we pulled the ELB, the oil had vanished. I don't know if the fact that it was probably absorbed by the herb flying around in the ELB, and thus had lots of surface area to vape off, or what, but we seriously got the effects of the oil, and not at really high temps, and there was no trace left in the ELB. Maybe using a really small dab (think head of a stick pin - about double the size of this O) is the key. Apparently, more testing is required.

Oh, hey... last night, I had a little piece of concentrate (kinda a buddery oil) that fell off my dabber, so when I found it, I stuck it on the underside of the ELB lid, which I had loaded with a little flower (less than 1/4 of an ELB).

At about 2, and then on 3, we got amazing thick clouds, and when we pulled the ELB, the oil had vanished. I don't know if the fact that it was probably absorbed by the herb flying around in the ELB, and thus had lots of surface area to vape off, or what, but we seriously got the effects of the oil, and not at really high temps, and there was no trace left in the ELB. Maybe using a really small dab (think head of a stick pin - about double the size of this O) is the key. Apparently, more testing is required.
lol I zoomed all the way in on my phone to that O and it was HUGE!! Lol I was like DAMN double that! Haha

vapemode

I've been using the two ELBs that came with my Evo a few times daily since I got it. Both of these still have an extra tight fit. Will these get looser over time or can I buy them any looser?

It would be nice if I could pull the bowl off the heat with one hand after every hit (like I could with my Volcano.) Right now, I can lift and suspend the whole unit up in the air just by the ELB. To get them out, I have to put my hydratube back on the rack, pick at the top of the ELB with my fingernails (often just the lid comes off), then rip the cage out with two hands dragging the metal out against the inside of the bamboo glass (where I can see some small vertical lines starting to form from the repeated friction.) It takes me at least 15 seconds or so to get the things out of there. Because of this, I usually leave the bowl inside for the whole session.

1bvradK.png

Are other ELB's fitting this snugly? Do you leave yours over the heat or is there a better technique?

vapemode,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I've been using the two ELBs that came with my Evo a few times daily since I got it. Both of these still have an extra tight fit. Will these get looser over time or can I buy them any looser? . . . Are other ELB's fitting this snugly? Do you leave yours over the heat or is there a better technique?

1bvradK.png
ELBs are both malleable and ductile and will change shape slowly over time. You can resize them quickly by forcing them through a die like a vapor hose adapter for instance. I suggest you refrain from continuing that demonstration unless you want a nasty surprise some day . . . :peace:

elbtool.jpg

vapemode

ELBs are both malleable and ductile and will change shape slowly over time. You can resize them quickly by forcing them through a die like a vapor hose adapter for instance. I suggest you refrain from continuing that demonstration unless you want a nasty surprise some day . . . :peace:

elbtool.jpg
Cool, so your's just slide freely in and out and you remove them after every hit easily?

I don't have any other pieces at the moment.. or any sort of cylindrical tubes of appropriate dimensions that I could use to reshape them. I can squeeze two sides with my fingers, but that doesn't seem to make the diameter of the mesh any lesser.

I'll try leaving my ELB's inside the Evo at all times and see if that helps.

vapemode,

530rasta

Just had the first session with the Evo. I can say its a great vape.

The amount of herb it takes to reach my desired level is so small, its amazing tbh.

I started on noon but went up to 130, that seemed about right for me. i was taking bong hits of vape!

The whistle is noticeable but not annoying.

The sound of the glass cooling down is kind of scary, as it sounds like the glass is doing something other than just cooling down, but ill just peek down the whole and seems fine.

Thanks Vapexhale

vapemode

You can also run them empty in and out of the GonG to break them in more quickly . . . :)

Aha, I just noticed there's a tiny bit of resin built up in there that must slowing me down. That's gotta be half the problem. Going to q-tip/iso it up and see if it doesn't loosen the action and help it break in nicely. Looking forward to being able to easily pull those from the heat between hits without stumbling around.

I find this takes a bit more regular of maintenance than I'm used to, but the cleaning itself seems to be faster / easier than with other setups. I finally picked up a pack of Go-Betweens brushes yesterday. The airflow really needs those ELB's kept clear.

Dr. Plutonious

I got a friend very interested in pick up an EVO. He's used a few vapes and I've been introducing him more and more to mine. He was a big time dab user and he wants to cut back on his concentrate consumption. He thinks the EVO is the way to do it after using mine.

Don't blame him. The EVO is the biggest hitting vape I've ever used.

vapemode

The ones that came with my Evo practically fall out. The ones that came with my ticker and the extras I bought are much more snug, like to the point Im afraid to use them. I need to resize them.....

That's how mine arrived. Out of the box, the force needed to remove an ELB from the glass joint is more force than it takes to lift the Evo off the ground by the GonG as you slide metal against glass. It's only a little bit less than the maximum amount of force I would feel safe applying to the top of the unit. After a week of daily use, it only got a little bit stickier and tighter of a fit.

I'm optimistic a GonG alcohol cleaning and eventual reshaping from frequent use will help, but I think I'm going to just buy 8 more ELB's, and out of 10 I should have better odds.

vapeXhale, where's your Pay w/ Bitcoin option?

Edit: I just noticed the site has little reviews now for the HydraTubes for Flavor / Diffusion / Flow, very nice!

turk

turk
...my elb's that came with the evo are so smooth they seem like there are on a conveyor belt...I take them out and stir after every hit...the ones on my ticker were def. harder to adjust...I love this , I feel like I'm squeezing every bit of my medicine...

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey Friends!

As you know I am one of those VXC Fanatic dudes <----the shit! :lol: in other words!

I have been running my OG Ticker along side the EVO for the last several weeks. Here are my findings:

Personally I like the OG more than the EVO but that is just me...

The EVO will definitely outperform any vape. Massive heat retention as you would expect!! :mmmm:

EVO heats up pretty quick too!

My main beef is with the power cord set up (on both models) :uhoh:

Especially on the EVO ( that cord is STIFF)

BC :rockon: out...

turk

turk
....so far I'm liking the evo better....but I haven't had it a week..so it's really not a "fair" comparison...the lightness of the evo knocks me out....I love that the elb's are easier to work with on the evo..this is huge for me....

turk,
Top Bottom