Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

tom32

Just finished a bowl of Berkshire White CBG. Ran at 12 through the Heir Water Pipe with a ball of organic cotton. Very mild. Loses the flavor but I can’t take any harshness. But that White CBG flower. Oh man. Sure relaxes the mind and takes the edge off. Wish I could do this all night but I don’t think the lungs will agree.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. I'm really high on the EVO here getting back to Viper strain flower (a strong potent and bracing sativa). I hope you can enjoy the EVO too this weekend :nod:. It's easy to blow dense clouds with this vape, especially with good cannabis.... and even with lighter bowls.

Here someone recently posted a video of a 3 o'clock dial heater setting 1/4 ELB rip of fresh flower in the EVO; very impressive for being wet and a lighter load.
https://v.redd.it/3riznxhovb141/DASH_1080

For those interested in the latest feedback on my EVO ownership journey, you can check it out here, http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cleaning-glass-tips-and-using-the-microwave.45621/. I have begun to weekly clean my hydratubes with a lot less PBW hot water by using plugs as recommended by @virtualpurple :tup:, in my case I'm even recycling used hot PBW small ultrasonic cleaner solution. And I've done this cleaning enough times to reasonably objectively report that it works great. I'm switching over to this new cleaning routine and have ordered some dedicated plugs to do it (see the link).

I'd be remiss to not mention that the microwave drying tip described in the link is hands-off awesome too (in my experience).

Enjoy the weekend :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

@readyman, PBW is Powdered Brewery Wash.

Sounds good to me @Xclerk. Let us know how it goes :peace:.

Yesterday I had some guests over and moved the EVO setup to a private room for use. The EVO is a good setup for relocating quickly and easily. Still, this time on the second ELB of fresh flower I ended up getting distracted and vaping dry at the higher 1 o'clock heater setting :evil::goon:. It was definitely strong, a toastier and more full extraction hit :freak:... and I can see how the vapor and effects are the kind of thing one-hitter flower fans go for. Harder on the lungs for me. I like the more stimulatory effects of vaping at low temps followed later by vaping at higher temps and getting sedative effects; I definitely experience both and enjoy that. OTOH, the one o'clock EVO heater setting definitely gave me both stimulatory and sedative effects at the same time... and I found the THC effects particularly potent :borg:. The EVO can be used so many different ways and it delivers the goods. Hope ur all enjoying it or a good vape session :).

On a related note my EVO continues to whistle at times :razz:. Maybe 25-33% of the time. My EVO whistled new and then with use I spent months without any whistle up till recently. It was nice to reaffirm my draw speeds (with the whistle) but I'd like it to completely go away again :argh:.

Who here temp steps on the EVO and who here doesn't? How are things out in EVO land?

Have a great Sunday night :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
+1 for temp stepping. I start at 12 o'clock and when that stops producing I go to 2 o'clock. I don't bother going higher since some herb will combust past 2 o'clock for me.

I fill the ELB about 1/3 full and sometimes I'll set an ELB aside that has been worn down at 12 o'clock to start a new ELB. At some point when I'm looking for a more sedative affect I'll combine the contents of two ELBs that were already used at 12 o'clock and finish that 2/3 full ELB at 2 o'clock.

MonkeyTime

@CANtalk & @His_Highness , that's just a little bit of why the Evo is special, it's one of the few vapes I don't temp step, and can work effectively so many ways! I tried stepping early on, but with it's analog nature (similar feelings about my Ditanium) I don't tend to stray too far from what I've found effective.

It's a wonderful thing and mine doesn't get used enough, and even less since the bamboo has loosened (I'm not fond of their new fee structure and feeling like the natural herbal avenue is being abandoned) but it's special to me and is certainly capable of wonderful things. My life and needs don't lean towards desktops anymore and this one has fared better than most. Unfortunately, I've used it tonight extensively and fear this post has no direction, on that note I apologize, kinda :razz:

Brewervapesalot

Ahhhhhhhh.... pulled this sweet vaporizer out tonight

https://ibb.co/kMhRL0c

And it is just very nice. Flavor is pure and light, the clouds are huge, smooth, and mellow, and the effect is both heavy hitting, but also titrate-able.

I am loving it. Anyone reading, try one, get one, or pull it out of your closet and use it. Because it's devine.

I just might need a new cover.... lol.

CANtalk

Lots of great feedback :tup:. And I love that feedback @Brewervapesalot :).

Happy EVO Friday everyone :leaf:! The EVO has delivered yet again here, after my weekly break. I can see my basic physical coordination is definitely impaired :razz:. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm dry/wet combo vaping the flower of two of my best and potent strong sativa strains :freak:. I wasn't messing around when I decided to put this particular mix of two different but similar strains.

It's a light ELB of a mix of Sour Tangie and Strawberry Cough. Potent :evil: :science:. I again went with Sour Tangie in part because I find it really ramps the experience up quickly compared to most every other strain I've ever tried :bowdown:.

The vapor and terps even at low temps (11 o'clock) of this light ELB are enough to shorten my draws from 15 s... and still get coughing as well :ninja:. The first session after a break (including this one) can have that effect on me, especially with my best flower batches :peace:. The next session and draws later become easier in my experience.

Who coughs a touch (or fights it) often with how strongly the EVO extracts at any temp?:shrug:It works great here, and it's not that hard to get even heavy combuster friends to cough with a big ELB (even) temp stepping in the EVO.

I've lined up another light ELB of a bit of that grind leftover plus my beautiful new batch of fresh strong Viper. Here's a picture of it again for those interested (lovely), https://i.redd.it/p0clrex3kqx31.jpg. I've held off for a bit because I should be in no rush :freak:.

All my glass and ELBs are sparkly clean every Friday; I love it :clap:. I've mentioned cleaning a number of times before and should add this. FWIW, here's the ultrasonic cleaner I use in my setup, $40.
https://www.amazon.com/Magnasonic-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglasses-MGUC500/dp/B007Q2M17K.
It fits many ELBs, nails and even the Helio dry mouthpiece too... all together and easily. It helps to give me an easy, short time and top notch cleaning outcome, which I really appreciate.

I love dry vaping with the EVO and a small dry mouthpiece; its small short glass is great, cools the vapor well and allows me to hand hold and handle the whole EVO like an oversized portable when vaping. I do the same thing with my short low volume Precision hydratube (sidecar style). In that situation it's very very great to be safe too without any heat/burn/fire hazard surfaces :luv:. It works perfectly in my family room... on the couch :nod: (alone and with friends).

It's the last Friday before Christmas, now under a week away :2c:. The EVO will make it perfect here :tup:.

... Well, it's taken a long time to put this post together, hrs :haw: and I recently started that second ELB. It's lovely :evil:.

It's great to hear from fellow EVO owners; keep it coming.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

tom32

Wish I could join you but I'm sick and coughing up crud. So I took tincture and made capsules tonight out of an old ounce of Tokn Lifter and some Tweedle Farms shake.

I have some Upstate Hemp C-5 and Starseed Botanicals Cosmic Cherry coming early next week. 1:7 THCa/CBDa (2% THCa) hempflower. Which is the strongest I can get legally. :ugh: Still looking forward to new strains and flavors. Maybe join you next Friday @CANtalk.

readyman

Wish I could join you but I'm sick and coughing up crud. So I took tincture and made capsules tonight out of an old ounce of Tokn Lifter and some Tweedle Farms shake.

I have some Upstate Hemp C-5 and Starseed Botanicals Cosmic Cherry coming early next week. 1:7 THCa/CBDa (2% THCa) hempflower. Which is the strongest I can get legally. :ugh: Still looking forward to new strains and flavors. Maybe join you next Friday @CANtalk.
Lots of great feedback :tup:. And I love that feedback @Brewervapesalot :).

Happy EVO Friday everyone :leaf:! The EVO has delivered yet again here, after my weekly break. I can see my basic physical coordination is definitely impaired :razz:. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm dry/wet combo vaping the flower of two of my best and potent strong sativa strains :freak:. I wasn't messing around when I decided to put this particular mix of two different but similar strains.

It's a light ELB of a mix of Sour Tangie and Strawberry Cough. Potent :evil: :science:. I again went with Sour Tangie in part because I find it really ramps the experience up quickly compared to most every other strain I've ever tried :bowdown:.

The vapor and terps even at low temps (11 o'clock) of this light ELB are enough to shorten my draws from 15 s... and still get coughing as well :ninja:. The first session after a break (including this one) can have that effect on me, especially with my best flower batches :peace:. The next session and draws later become easier in my experience.

Who coughs a touch (or fights it) often with how strongly the EVO extracts at any temp?:shrug:It works great here, and it's not that hard to get even heavy combuster friends to cough with a big ELB (even) temp stepping in the EVO.

I've lined up another light ELB of a bit of that grind leftover plus my beautiful new batch of fresh strong Viper. Here's a picture of it again for those interested (lovely), https://i.redd.it/p0clrex3kqx31.jpg. I've held off for a bit because I should be in no rush :freak:.

All my glass and ELBs are sparkly clean every Friday; I love it :clap:. I've mentioned cleaning a number of times before and should add this. FWIW, here's the ultrasonic cleaner I use in my setup, $40.
https://www.amazon.com/Magnasonic-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglasses-MGUC500/dp/B007Q2M17K.
It fits many ELBs, nails and even the Helio dry mouthpiece too... all together and easily. It helps to give me an easy, short time and top notch cleaning outcome, which I really appreciate.

I love dry vaping with the EVO and a small dry mouthpiece; its small short glass is great, cools the vapor well and allows me to hand hold and handle the whole EVO like an oversized portable when vaping. I do the same thing with my short low volume Precision hydratube (sidecar style). In that situation it's very very great to be safe too without any heat/burn/fire hazard surfaces :luv:. It works perfectly in my family room... on the couch :nod: (alone and with friends).

It's the last Friday before Christmas, now under a week away :2c:. The EVO will make it perfect here :tup:.

... Well, it's taken a long time to put this post together, hrs :haw: and I recently started that second ELB. It's lovely :evil:.

It's great to hear from fellow EVO owners; keep it coming.

no doubt the evo is hard to beat it can be gentle or a Beast anyway you have a Great Christmas as everyone else on this forum

CANtalk

Sorry to hear that @tom32, I've actually been fighting a sinus infection here (went to the doctor for a prescription yesterday), but I was recovering well and quickly, so when saw the weekend window here I went for it (indulgent). It didn't help :razz:, we'll see if this just delays my recovery a bit, otherwise I'll use the meds shortly. Thankfully I have no chest/lung effects. I hope you feel better soon :peace:.

Cheers @readyman
beer.gif

I'm kicking back here now after a small ELB of Ghost Train Haze, then a small ELB of Golden Goat and now I just enjoyed some Pineapple Nuken (indica dominant). I feel good :tup: :evil:. The EVO is currently heating to finish that PN ELB off at high temps wet with the Precision graphite honeycomb hydratube. It's a beauty short small volume sidecar rig with built-in overflow safety :nod:. A sexy piece imo. Enjoy (an excuse to get a picture in the thread again :), share some pics :peace:).

Graphite_Honeycomb_Lifestyle.png

Have a great weekend :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry to hear that @tom32, I've actually been fighting a sinus infection here (went to the doctor for a prescription yesterday), but I was recovering well and quickly, so when saw the weekend window here I went for it (indulgent). It didn't help :razz:, we'll see if this just delays my recovery a bit, otherwise I'll use the meds shortly. Thankfully I have no chest/lung effects. I hope you feel better soon :peace:.

Cheers @readyman
beer.gif

I'm kicking back here now after a small ELB of Ghost Train Haze, then a small ELB of Golden Goat and now I just enjoyed some Pineapple Nuken (indica dominant). I feel good :tup: :evil:. The EVO is currently heating to finish that PN ELB off at high temps wet with the Precision graphite honeycomb hydratube. It's a beauty short small volume sidecar rig with built-in overflow safety :nod:. A sexy piece imo. Enjoy (an excuse to get a picture in the thread again :), share some pics :peace:).

Graphite_Honeycomb_Lifestyle.png

Have a great weekend :peace: :leaf:
I need a new “BOMB” 4 my EVO!”
Tinted like your’s!

CANtalk

Cool, get one @ataxian :tup:. It's great :peace:. I love the graphite look too :love:.

This hydratube talk reminds me of a few older posts where people mentioned one style of Precision Hydratube was no longer available. I saw all three variants back in stock recently, but the one style may already be gone again (the Precision Hydrabomb and Honeycomb hydratubes are currently available, clear glass :)). And I now see a full size Swiss honeycomb hydratube available :clap:. More glass in stock at VapeXhale :sherlock: (which is nice) and being snapped up. A nice uptick in different glass options from them too, I hope it continues :nod:.

Sunday's been great here. I really enjoyed concentrates again in the EVO. I used the low temp one-hitter method on a first time try of a new batch of Nuken shatter (indica dominant). It was lovely :luv:. Amazing flavors with zero issues. Dense vapor too.

It looks to be some of my best concentrates currently in hand :nod:. Here's a sneak peak for the EVO group. That's an Arizer stirring tool in the picture. Here's my batch of Nuken shatter.
logndmofpa641.jpg

I can share the one-hitter method details again if anyone wants to hear.

I really enjoy low temp concentrates in the EVO :luv:. Highly recommended. It's excellent when you dial in the optimal experience (to your own preference).

The EVO is so good it's too good :hmm:... I came back for more :borg: and temp stepped, dipping into some Afghan Kush flower with the EVO for just little more :evil:. The spicy flavors are off the scale with this strain in the EVO. Really impressive. And a great way to set up the rest of the evening ;).

Have a great Sunday night.

Last edited:

readyman

Cool, get one @ataxian :tup:. It's great :peace:. I love the graphite look too :love:.

This hydratube talk reminds me of a few older posts where people mentioned one style of Precision Hydratube was no longer available. I saw all three variants back in stock recently, but the one style may already be gone again (the Precision Hydrabomb and Honeycomb hydratubes are currently available, clear glass :)). And I now see a full size Swiss honeycomb hydratube available :clap:. More glass in stock at VapeXhale :sherlock: (which is nice) and being snapped up. A nice uptick in different glass options from them too, I hope it continues :nod:.

Sunday's been great here. I really enjoyed concentrates again in the EVO. I used the low temp one-hitter method on a first time try of a new batch of Nuken shatter (indica dominant). It was lovely :luv:. Amazing flavors with zero issues. Dense vapor too.

It looks to be some of my best concentrates currently in hand :nod:. Here's a sneak peak for the EVO group. That's an Arizer stirring tool in the picture. Here's my batch of Nuken shatter.
logndmofpa641.jpg

I can share the one-hitter method details again if anyone wants to hear.

I really enjoy low temp concentrates in the EVO :luv:. Highly recommended. It's excellent when you dial in the optimal experience (to your own preference).

The EVO is so good it's too good :hmm:... I came back for more :borg: and temp stepped, dipping into some Afghan Kush flower with the EVO for just little more :evil:. The spicy flavors are off the scale with this strain in the EVO. Really impressive. And a great way to set up the rest of the evening ;).

Have a great Sunday night.

Go for it please the one hitter method I am not having to much success with shatter it always seems to get harsh on secound draw first ones fine whenever you get time let me know thanks

CANtalk

Go for it please the one hitter method I am not having to much success with shatter it always seems to get harsh on second draw first ones fine whenever you get time let me know thanks
Here's my one-hitter settings for concentrates in the EVO. Let us know how it goes. Cheers.

Preheat the EVO at least 20 minutes at the 12:30 or so position on the heater dial (I shoot for 25-30 minutes, longer is not a big deal). Drop the nail into the heater with a rice grain size (or two) or concentrate. Slowly rock the heater back and forth to promote melting and vaporization at the bottom of the nail and take some looks down inside the nail to see the progress. When you see bubbling and vaporization, continue tipping the heater back and forth slowly and look for vapor buildup and wisps of vapor to begin to come out of the top of the nail in the EVO. When you see those wisps begin, start a timer for 15 seconds and put a hydratube (or whatever mouthpiece) on the EVO (it traps the vapor). Continue slowly rocking the EVO. At the 15 second mark, take a 10 second or so draw and hold for 10 seconds (or whatever you comfortably can do).

I get excellent flavors and no toasty stuff this way. Try it. One can always adjust temps, times and techniques to personal preferences from there.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Here's my one-hitter settings for concentrates in the EVO. Let us know how it goes. Cheers.

Preheat the EVO at least 20 minutes at the 12:30 or so position on the heater dial (I shoot for 25-30 minutes, longer is not a big deal). Drop the nail into the heater with a rice grain size (or two) or concentrate. Slowly rock the heater back and forth to promote melting and vaporization at the bottom of the nail and take look inside to see the progress. When you see bubbling and vaporization, continue tipping the heater back and forth slowly and look for vapor buildup and wisps of vapor to begin to come out of the top of the nail in the EVO. When you see those wisps begin, start a timer for 15 seconds and put a hydratube (or whatever mouthpiece) on the EVO (it traps the vapor). Continue slowly rocking the EVO. At the 15 second mark, take a 10 second or so draw and hold for 10 seconds (or whatever you comfortably can do).

The QUART NAIL’s are a nice decent accessory 4 da EVO!
OK my POV?

readyman

I think you got something there my shatter is cheap it is real dark and whats left after first hit is a small drop of really dark shatter maybe I should just do one and burn off second I normally do 1oclock for shatter maybe I will go higher and try 1 hit also Iwill try Cantalks method also thanks for the help

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think you got something there my shatter is cheap it is real dark and whats left after first hit is a small drop of really dark shatter maybe I should just do one and burn off second I normally do 1oclock for shatter maybe I will go higher and try 1 hit also Iwill try Cantalks method also thanks for the help
I have had dark shatter however I like clear ROZIN the most for my EVO!

Socks And Sandals

The QUART NAIL’s are a nice decent accessory 4 da EVO!
OK my POV?

Since switching from Boro to Quartz I have to say how much easier these are to keep clean! I have 10 now but every now and then I'll still break one.. always finding myself back at planetvape and another $20 everytime it happens though! It's only been twice, hopefully not again tho. These things are way too expensive but I could never see myself going back to boro as of this point. Too much of a night and day difference in terms of cleaning makes them worth it to me.

I noticed they have CLEAR LYNX whip kits now ready to matched up with a NEBULA WHIP if anyone is interested on the official website now. Also there's still clear Hydrabombs left. When I spoke to Vapexhale customer service over the phone, they told me that was it for clear glass from this moment forward so get them while you can!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Since switching from Boro to Quartz I have to say how much easier these are to keep clean! I have 10 now but every now and then I'll still break one.. always finding myself back at planetvape and another $20 everytime it happens though! It's only been twice, hopefully not again tho. These things are way too expensive but I could never see myself going back to boro as of this point. Too much of a night and day difference in terms of cleaning makes them worth it to me.

I noticed they have CLEAR LYNX whip kits now ready to matched up with a NEBULA WHIP if anyone is interested on the official website now. Also there's still clear Hydrabombs left. When I spoke to Vapexhale customer service over the phone, they told me that was it for clear glass from this moment forward so get them while you can!
I won’t bore you with: surfing before school?
Riding wave’s after a joint of home grown!
EVO flavor and sparingly weed pot marijuana cannabis even concentrated stuff!

MERRY CHRISTMAS CIVILIZED MEDICATOR’S!

tom32

Merry Christmas Eve All!

I picked up the Evo on black Friday as my first vape (well second after dynavap, didn't use it more than 3 times). I try to keep usage to once a week but I love it so much it's hard. I'm still running from the Evo to an Aura Water Pipe through the whip, plus organic cotton, so I don't get to taste much. And it's a bit cumbersome to take up and down, but my lungs are happy, and I enjoy it that much.

I enjoyed some Black Tie Amnesia + White CBG, Black Tie Blueberry Pie + White CBG, and Starseed Botanicals Cosmic Cherry today around noon and again in the evening. May cap off the night with a Revel Valley P10.

I would love to try rosin and shatter but will stick to flower for now.

How is everybody else doing this Christmas Eve?

Top Bottom