Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

I would suggest that shorter glass will help the EVO be more stable overall @MonsterWithoutBorders. The Helio dry mouthpiece is short fwiw. There are whip options too.
Graphite_Helio_Starter_Kit_Lifestyle.png

Great info @audiodelic :tup:. I've had no significant issues so far with being too clumsy around glass (thankfully), but I've been lucky to not have a heat/burn hazard :rolleyes: :lol: :science:. Do you draw concentrates dry or wet? I purposely bought a Precision Honeycomb hydratube because of its high conditioning perc in a small overall volume. I find it great wet in concentrate use, a great overall combination helping to tame big flavors and big clouds that come with concentrates... plus it's wicked for taming the toastiness of higher temp draws on the back half of ELB extraction (especially for those that enjoy temp stepping or higher temps when vaping :leaf:).

Happy EVO Friday :tup:. The first EVO session after the weekly break is always the best :evil:. And it doesn't hurt when using a strong sativa and quality batch like my Sour Tangie :science::science:. It's my second time with this strain and it was a no-brainer to have again considering how potent it was last time :bowdown:.

The first near 1/4 ELB dry draw was light on vapor, which was due to a light heatsoak in combination with nice fresh moist flower. The second draw was potent and I had to cut the draw short at 8 seconds.... it blew big clouds and I ended up coughing a touch :razz:. The last two draws still blew big clouds and I had to cut them short too at 8 seconds because of the potential for coughing. It's a really impressive flower batch :love:.

I few hours later I had a friend over, lost the light AVB bud :\ :rolleyes: :science: and joined him in separate fresh Sour Tangie ELBs. My combuster friend coughed multiple times even with prior warning about this being a potent batch with the EVO :science: :evil: :bowdown:. With more clouds I can confirm this is quality flower. And the EVO delivers the goods :nod::peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

The weekend is here and it's time to enjoy the EVO :tup:.

Yesterday was pretty epic :brow: and today after relaxing for much of the day, I went for some cannabis in the EVO again :luv:. I started with a 1/5 ELB of mostly sativa leaning flower (rather than strong sativa). Same methods as I have posted earlier. The experience was potent with a nice cerebral and physical energy bump for a few hours; I really enjoy that :love:. Next I did a microdose of strong sativa Armageddon shatter (recommended :)) in the glass nail and the Precision Graphite Honeycomb hydratube wet for "concentrates Saturday!"

I love variety and what the EVO brings :bowdown:. I can now consistently burn off the nail nicely and with a good high temp cook off it looks pretty much totally clean (after one use). It's been great tonight with the EVO :nod:.

I also recently found a previously saved and forgotten small amount of formerly fresh flower; it appears to be old fresh grind from during my more frugal days a number of months ago :razz:. It's dry but obviously quality flower (because I saved it), plus unknown lineage :evil:. Well, it felt like a good time to try it :)... why not do it on a Saturday night :peace:. I just did a 1/5 ELB of the flower and my initial impressions coming from the first session are the spicy flavors of what appears to be a medium to strong indica strain. You know when you can reliably work with flavors that you have a great vape :bowdown:.

I'm happy with an indica here :nod:, a very good way to roll into the late evening :leaf:. Cheers and enjoy the weekend :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

Any hydrotube or slieve that seats securely on the glass bamboo should be very stable since you are holding it. And since it has no water, you could lay the combined device down on a table. Even easier, get a glass adapter and a silicone hose and "whip" it.
@MonsterWithoutBorders - I’m with Mac, whip kit and bubbler and nobody has to handle a tall stack of stuff.

CANtalk

It's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend so happy thanksgiving to all you up here :nod:. Holiday time here is EVO time :tup:. And the EVO delivers again :luv:. A small ELB of Blue Dream was excellent and most welcome. I'm now having a small ELB of God Bud, which I enjoy too. Sunday is chill day.

I saw this on the vaporents subreddit and thought it may interest some here :sherlock:. Use smart plugs for the EVO and get wireless control. https://imgur.com/8D5A0vy

EDIT: Monday is a Canada Holiday and it felt like a good time to do another rare Sunday night concentrates EVO session :nod:. I love how flexible the EVO is (switching from flower to concentrates or vice versa, seconds...) :bowdown::love:.

A bit of Armageddon shatter in the glass EVO nail delivers a beautiful and flavorful big cloud experience... helped along smoothly with some water conditioning :) :cool:. The "let it sit, then it rip" one draw concentrates method I've mentioned in earlier posts continues to hit it out of the park with the EVO :tup:; highly recommended. And the flavors and terps are off the chart in a low temp EVO this way. It's a great example of <400 F low temp dabbing.

Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

Last edited:

CANtalk

FWIW @MileHighHuman , I would say that while wax would be most efficiently used in the nail, it isn't 'wasted' in an ELB with flower. I'm not 'big' on that often common hyperbole. As for how to use wax, it comes down to personal preference.

If you like doing both at the same time you can also do a back-to-back flower ELB and concentrates nail for a combo experience... even in the same breath.
Hope that helps. Cheers :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

readyman

Well I have used my EVO for about a month without a doubt for me this is the best it gets in vaping I have Hydrology9 pax rift tera3 and mv1 vapes and I like them all but I was missing something in getting medicated quick like I do with my bong and fire I just vaped more and longer to get there until the EVO came along it is not exactly the same but its close enough and its healthier everyone have a GREAT FRIDAY

CANtalk

Pretty quiet here
tumbleweed2.gif
. I hope it's because of lots of happy EVO owners :ninja:.

That's awesome @readyman :nod:. It's nice to be at the top of the vaping experience
alienabduct.gif
. Great to hear from you again.

@MileHighHuman, here's another method recommended by @Catnipmint that can be used with flower :tup:. Lots of EVO owners are happily using the EVO a number of ways :).

Today I made a discovery about my Dynavap degummed hemp fiber and Vapexhale Cloud Evo with herb basket. I can use concentrates like oil with hemp fiber in my Evo, just put the oil into fiber and gently put in a herb basket, just make sure no oil touching the basket. Crank the heat a little but up, 3-4'o clock, maybe you can try max! Basically if you dont use herb just oil and hemp fiber you cannot burn. Great taste, pure convectin, low temp long dabbing session. You can use lot of fiber with much more oil, and virtually no mess, just dont pack it tight, like with herb! Dont try this with glass nails, its way tooooo hot down there and actually also the hemp fiber burning if you put in a nial :D PS: sorry for my english.

If you can please try my method for concentrates, wax, shatter, rosin anything you find. Use your concentrates like with your Dynavap and hemp fiber, just put in the herb chamber (watch out for not getting sticky the Vapexhale herb chamber and you dont have to clean). Try different methods, down to the bottom or at the upper section in the chamber, even tried with a ball of hemp within oil and at top of some flower. Sadly I can only try with some oil, but I think its work with anything. If you had success and you think its great method please wrote down your experiences. Cheers from hungary, its my first desktop vape, my vapes till now shitty chinese Kingston (thrown out, worster than combustion), Focusvape Pro (selled, not enough power). Mighty, Dynavap (M 2018,M Black and Nonavong XLS) and now this fuckin beast Vapexhale Cloud Evo!

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. I'm using the EVO and it's delivering a great experience with some quality Sour Tangie again :bowdown::love:. Potent, enjoyable and satisfying.
The EVO hits like a freight train
yay3.gif
. I'm 43 weeks into ownership with over 130 days of use so far and it never fails to deliver the goods.

Cheers and enjoy the EVO life :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Thx for mentioning the review @readyman. I watched Troy's review and it was okay.... mostly just a vape jam session :brow:, (not set up to do a detailed comparison/evaluation). The EVO and Volcano Hybrid were used pretty differently from each other with the flower so you can't really do a detailed comparison of their vape performance. Troy used the EVO at ~360 F and then the Volcano was used in a full extraction (workflow) bag that included a number of higher temp settings (all the way to 446 F). That significantly changes the amount of extraction, flavors, etc. It's a pretty different vape experience.

I thought it was very impressive how dense the vapor was from the EVO for the low 360 F temp setting :whoa: :nod:. The EVO can be set up for high temp full extraction rips too. Troy said the ELBs were fidgety but he should be using and demonstrating the great ELB loading funnel tool ;). The concentrates use session with the EVO wasn't optimized unfortunately either, so it could have been better. I'd recommend a lower temp, the "let it sit then let it rip" method (mentioned here in older posts)... and a smaller dab (it was big for the EVO and big enough to get into the bamboo). I enjoy the EVO for concentrates with these methods. I'd use the video as a jam session and not draw much for details overall (including a caveat lector on the video chat session posts... some are better than others). The video looked fun and enjoyable :).

It was nice to see Troy pull out the EVO and use it :tup:.

Yesterday I ended up microdosing three different sized ELBs with the EVO :leaf:. It allowed me to do three different types of flower as well as manage my dose. I did 1/5 then 1/6 capacities, plus the last one at 1/7 capacity. That last 1/7 ELB looked like hardly anything but I still got a visible cloud with the first draw :tup:; that was my high quality batch of Blue Dream :luv:. It ended up being more than I needed
dizzy.gif
and I'll try to back off a little more next Friday :razz:.

In the meantime I pulled out the EVO and some Golden Goat Flower :tup:. Highly recommended. It's potent :science: and and smooth enjoyable flavorful experience with the EVO :love::leaf:. I just finished the dry low temp draws. I just started for the day and expect to enjoy another concentrates Saturday with the EVO :clap: :).

GG flower is a new strain for me and I got a high quality batch recently (even more frosty trichomes than the Sour Tangie pics I recently posted... will get pics up at some point). It's definitely sativa leaning and it really reminds me of Blue Dream and has that similar combination of sativa and indica genetics. I can confirm it's very nice stuff and potent :science:. I've done multiple ELBs now for the last three weeks to be comfortable in putting this feedback out here.

Enjoy the weekend and the EVO :peace::leaf:.

CANtalk,

CANtalk

Loving the EVO here. I've been microdosing a number of ELBs to slowly get to a great Sunday evening place and the EVO delivers :luv:.

Enjoy this new video clip of Troy with the EVO on YouTube doing a first ELB draw (wet!) at a low 365 F temp :whoa:. Copy paste this url into your browser and enjoy. Look at how dense the cloud is :lol::lmao::tup:. Wow :bowdown:! Make no mistake on how powerful the EVO is :borg:.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY6XjYAxyfs&feature=youtu.be&t=726

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Loving the EVO here. I've been microdosing a number of ELBs to slowly get to a great Sunday evening place and the EVO delivers :luv:.

Enjoy this new video clip of Troy with the EVO on YouTube doing a first ELB draw (wet!) at a low 365 F temp :whoa:. Copy paste this url into your browser and enjoy. Look at how dense the cloud is :lol::lmao::tup:. Wow :bowdown:! Make no mistake on how powerful the EVO is :borg:.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY6XjYAxyfs&feature=youtu.be&t=726
You ever tried a quart’s nail full of CONSONTRATE?

1230 is my setting in this HOT environment!

Congratulations on CANADA choosing the right leader!
Sorry 2-vent!

ROSIN is so decent in a QUART’S NAIL I believe VAPE XHALE Sell’s them?
Whoever make’s EVO?

stoned, high, loaded, medicated, deadicated = CIVILIZATION on the pale blue dot

Last edited:

readyman

when the evo is on and the flower basket is in and loaded is it not being heated until you draw I think so but thought I would ask

readyman,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
is it not being heated until you draw

You can tell by the light. Green means "heater up to temp & in standby". When you start to inhale, it cools down, turns red, and the heater kicks on. Red either means heater heating or time out, depending.

Last edited:
macbill,

CANtalk

when the evo is on and the flower basket is in and loaded is it not being heated until you draw I think so but thought I would ask
The EVO is mostly a convection device but there is a bit of conduction that can go on. Especially if you heat soak the EVO (which has been discussed here many times... including acknowledging that heatsoaking can be an important consideration in EVO use).

When I heatsoak the EVO you can put your hand on and feel significant heat in the top glass joint of the bamboo where the ELB sits. I swear I can smell some early scents coming from a heatsoaked EVO with fresh flower in the ELB if I let it sit longer than 10 seconds... like when I can't find my dry mouthpiece :rolleyes::) (big experiences are big experiences :science:). I personally have made it a habit to remove the ELB after every draw.

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. The EVO is delivering big time again here :nod:. Today I went with a microdose of some boveda mason jar stored Strawberry Cough (a high quality batch and very strong sativa).

m2jdpmy0eru31.jpg

This is my number two favorite strain and it did not disappoint :bowdown:. At 11 o'clock on the dial (~320F) I only saw a bit of visible vapor this time in the second draw. Being light in vapor I took four full 15 s draws (with 10 second holds) and sat back to see where thing went.

I wasn't surprised with a low visible vapor session, as mentioned before with a small amount/pinch in an ELB I'm finding more variety/variability as some leaf is better than others on such a small scale.

And all ended up awesome :tup:. The experience was very potent and strong :science: :science: :evil: . I was two hours in and am now three hours on those first dry low temp draws and it's a great+big start to the weekend :cool:. I'm currently heating up the EVO for a few higher temp draws (~390 F) and added some distilled water into a clean hydratube to finish the ELB off soon. Good times...

Cheers, enjoy Friday and the EVO experience :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Hey all, hope you're enjoying the EVO :peace::leaf:. Last night was pretty great, I did a second ELB of even less flower, with the potent Sour Tangie batch I recently received and good times ensued :evil: :science:. I got 11 hours out of that, a late night and still went to sleep high :zombie:.

And I'm still slowly ratcheting down my microdosing more. Last night was the first night in a long time that I had only two fresh ELBs... usually it's been three. Success... and the EVO is great :bowdown:.

Saturday here now is bad weather and the EVO was enjoyed :tup:. I first went with some recently sourced Golden Goat sativa leaning strain - very nice :). No visible vapor but still strong. I proceeded to completely forget about concentrates Saturday :razz: and later went with a second fresh small ELB with the bit of leftover ground GG (it's still hard to pinch such small amounts)... plus a bit of God Bud mixed in. No vapor again. And I decided to be a little indulgent and go with a third small ELB of fresh flower. This time God Bud, an indica leaning strain that is much appreciated later in the evening here :cool:. Saw some vapor too ;).

Check out this cool glass piece EVO video posted recently on reddit. Milking the EVO big time at < 375 F :lol: :bowdown:... https://streamable.com/f61q0. The EVO is a really powerful vape/extractor :).

Enjoy your weekend and the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

@readyman, imo go quartz if you're going to use a torch to clean them. Quartz has superior high heat thermal capability (allowing for torch cleaning), but otherwise they're similar.

Last edited:
CANtalk,

okydokes

I bought my evo based on reviews here and vapefiend. I had extreme q, mflb, and subsequently bought a volcano, crafty, and Vapcap m and have a Vapcap gold on its way and will be getting a flowerpot from Santa with any luck. So clearly I’m a bit of a fool

It’s a good vape but we don’t help others by not acknowledging it’s imperfections or straight up flaws. The elbs are not great. They aren’t convenient to load and considering the expense could come with a loading funnel if tha helps (I bought the raw funnel and little measuring spoons, still not convenient). Some of the comments on this site go beyond enthusiastic or evangelical and seem like shilling, It’s the same on flowerpot where I don’t feel like I’ve been able to get a reasonable appraisal of that vape.

I’m glad for cats like 420vapezone and your man Payton Penn who will tell you good and bad re their experiences with numerous vapes.

This is not directed to anyone particular (I believe I have also participated) but this site could be a much more valuable resource.

To anyone considering the evo its a fine vape. Go and look for some independent reviews cos you might find one of several other fine vapes is better for you
Peace

CANtalk

@okydokes, I don't see owners here avoiding, dismissing or minimizing others feedback on EVO problems or issues, let alone shilling :shrug:. People here haven't been pumping the EVO here as the 'best' vape, or superior to 'other vapes', let alone without even having tried those other vapes (which I have seen on other vape threads with regularity).

Sure, this thread has been dominated by positivity, but it's been quiet here with relatively few posters for months now... and the main contributors are happy owners who report that the EVO suits them well and want to share experiences and use on the forum (shooting the breeze). It is what it is... and that's not a bad thing :2c:. That's the way it goes on many of vape threads. Happy owners stick around and talk about the vape, the odd person with an issues posts up and gets hopefully helpful advice and unhappy owners move on. I've found it great to be part of this community where all input has been welcome :luv:. Different people talk about different things.... some people like to talk about all the different vapes they own and the variety that brings.

Feedback is subjective, rooted in personal preferences and personal use. As such someone's vape issues are often a non-issue with others. I can understand how some people may find the ELB an issue, like yourself (and it's been reported before), but I also see how many other people find ELB complaints a non-issue. The same thing can be said about the EVO nail, the power cord, the analog heater dial, its weight and most any other aspect of the vape. With that in mind, it's strange to see a post that sounds like it's calling out others for not acknowledging imperfections or flaws :uhoh:... because not everyone shares the same subjective opinion, nor use, nor preferences :tinfoil:. The EVO ELB has been popular enough that some have incorporated it into other vapes/uses. Let's please share experiences and feedback, good and bad, and try not to pick on what other people post when commenting :peace:.

Everyone is most welcome to give their feedback and experience... a number of EVO owners here have been encouraging others to do so regularly and hoping to get more activity here! It's much more helpful to hear from a large group of owners to get a full picture and understanding of a vape and its use. And it would be great to have a more active EVO community. I'm sure this forum and thread would love to hear from more EVO owners, and from them more often.

There are a number of ELB loading methods, tools and techniques that have been reported over the years that may help you (if you haven't already researched them thoroughly). Maybe that will help. What is this 'raw funnel' you speak of?

Shilling does happen and it's worth mentioning in general. I too see it the odd time in other threads and I agree that the flowerpot thread is difficult to get reasonable appraisal of. The dismissal of the burn/heat/fire hazard of that unit by many is unfortunate. Have you been aware of Troy's (420Vapezone) feedback of Flowerpot gaming their affiliate reviews? Unacceptable in my opinion and completely disregarded on FC. I really enjoy Troy's, Pete's and VapeCritic's reviews too. They are very helpful, though I will also mention that they aren't the end-all-be-all. Such reviewers tend be a jack-of-all vapes, but a master of none... deep diving ownership and use of a vape (which they don't get to on most every one) is where a person really gets to be able to dial in and understand a vape, its behavior and performance.

Go and look for some independent reviews cos you might find one of several other fine vapes is better for you
Very true and go get as much information as possible. There are a huge amount of reviews of the EVO out there alone, not to mention YouTube videos and ownership communities on other forums.

The real key to finding the best vape is to take the time, honestly and carefully think about how one is going to use the vape... and then prioritize what one really wants out of the vape for features (put a list together). Then read, read, read and read some more. It's also important to cast the net wide, do some real comparisons and look at something like another five or so similar vapes. I recommended putting together lists of advantages and disadvantages, which are great for vape comparisons. This helps get rid of the subjectivity that is in some feedback and removes obvious hyperbole. From there, a person should be able to reasonably identify a few vapes that suit them best :2c:. I did my homework and have seen some others do the same who report being happy EVO owners here. This is where the EVO thread is at for many posts.

I've spent countless hours reading and watching vape-related info. I'm not alone and really appreciate those that share their knowledge here :tup:. It's been a great hobby. Cheers :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

Baron23

The elbs are not great. They aren’t convenient to load and considering the expense could come with a loading funnel if tha helps (I bought the raw funnel and little measuring spoons, still not convenient).

I don't personally find this to be true at all. Compared to many vapes, the ELBs are dead simple to use and maintain.

A NewVape Pax loading tool fits right in the ELB, no funnel needed, and after the load is done they are easy to brush out because they are not attached to a whole vape.

When dirty, I just drop them into some ISO for a day and rinse with warm water.

For flower desktops I have a Volcano Digit, a Volcano Hybrid that was gifted to me, a Flowerpot Shower Head version, and Enano, and the EVO.

Of all of them, I find the EVO the easiest to set up, use, and clean up.

Some of the comments on this site go beyond enthusiastic or evangelical and seem like shilling

I don't personally agree with this either. Just because you don't share someone's appreciation and enthusiasm for a vape, that does not mean that the people who do are shills.....which is a very insulting term in this context.

Shilling does happen and it's worth mentioning in general. I too see it with some regularity in other threads and I agree that the flowerpot thread is difficult to get reasonable appraisal of.

I would like to gently offer my my perspective on this subject to you also.

Cheers

Top Bottom