Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

readyman

The EVO without a doubt is the healthier replacement for the Bong with combustion and this vape can do it ALL so for me I dont miss the combustion to get the desired medicated effect the EVO does just fine Thank you Vapexhale for this product everyone have a GREAT DAY

CANtalk

Great to hear @stressed and @readyman! I totally concur
beer.gif

Happy EVO Friday again :tup:. It was a long week again but the EVO delivers the goods big time :bowdown::love:. I received a batch of Sour Tangie and had to try it! My batch looks beautiful, fresh and I had to wait until today to try it ;). Sour Tangie is another strong sativa :freak:.

And my eyes didn't deceive me, it's potent :lol::science::science:. Wow, reminds me of Acapulco Gold in experience (which is very near the top :nod:). Very excellent.

I finished the first dry low temp EVO draws about 2.5 hours ago and I'm still :borg::lmao:. I did a little heavy 1/5 ELB and the first three draws drew big clouds (15 s / 10 s / 10 s and 4 s). I had to shorten the second and third draws because the vapor was so potent. Fought the cough reflex too :uhoh:. Almost immediately the effects foreshadowed impressiveness. Quality flower batches matter and help so much. So does finding new strains in your flower preference. Highly recommended :whoa: :evil:. The EVO is awesome.

It's still early in the evening so there's more to come :luv:.
Here's an early EVO thread look at my batch of Sour Tangie :leaf:; big nugs and a big picture. Enjoy! https://i.redd.it/b0w9cootskq31.jpg

Enjoy the EVO Friday :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

Robobuddah

The EVO was delivered 13 days ago and my volcano, the plenty, and the Q, have not been used since...absolutely adore this vape.
I noticed a notch between 11and 12 where the dial locks in, I hadn’t read about this on any of the forums..Is this new or did I overlook this when researching the EVO?

CANtalk

So awesome @Robobuddah :tup: :bowdown::rockon::clap:. The EVO is end-game and the few other end-game options are just different flavors of awesomeness :).

The dial shouldn't lock anywhere... if it becomes an issue report it to VapeXhale. Don't forget to register at VapeXhale for the full warranty (if purchased with a third party seller ask them if you need to do that).

It's great to hear others EVO feedback and use; welcome to the community here and let us know what you think of the EVO and how you use it :nod: :peace::leaf:.

Cheers

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

The EVO was delivered 13 days ago and my volcano, the plenty, and the Q, have not been used since...absolutely adore this vape.
I noticed a notch between 11and 12 where the dial locks in, I hadn’t read about this on any of the forums..Is this new or did I overlook this when researching the EVO?

Mine also has a very small, but noticable "notch" if you're looking for it. Mine was closer to noon originally, but it seems to have moved with my temperatures just a bit counterclockwise. It's my starting point, normal is right on it, trates maybe a touch under, meaning to rip through an ELB and I move it up.

These are analog devices there's variances between them, but they'll all work for you if you work with them.

Mine will be abused this evening once the kids go home :freak:

@CANtalk , I think he means there's a stop in the action, but it's not locking, it's like a small indent that you can turn right past if you want, but it's there in mine if you look for it.

Verax

Mine also has a very small, but noticable "notch" if you're looking for it. Mine was closer to noon originally, but it seems to have moved with my temperatures just a bit counterclockwise. It's my starting point, normal is right on it, trates maybe a touch under, meaning to rip through an ELB and I move it up.

These are analog devices there's variances between them, but they'll all work for you if you work with them.

Mine will be abused this evening once the kids go home :freak:

@CANtalk , I think he means there's a stop in the action, but it's not locking, it's like a small indent that you can turn right past if you want, but it's there in mine if you look for it.

Yup, mine is about 3 years old (I think?), and has a "notch" at noon. That is also my usual starting point for dry herb.

I just tried concentrates with my EVO tonight, and it was a great experience (as someone who is a complete novice to concentrates)

CANtalk

Ahhh, I see @MonkeyTime and @Robobuddah and @Verax... I just tried a slow sweep and noticed a small notch in sliding it, mine at 12:30 pm. I always use my EVO between 11 and 1-2 so I felt that notch whenever I moved the dial :\ :doh:.

Thx for the feedback :tup:; I'm always learning new things :). I'd assume from this consistent behavior reported here that it's due to the physical design and materials of that analog electric rheostat switch; just part of the way it functions. It's a great community here
beer.gif

FWIW, I find my EVO rocks on both sides of that notch; it's consistent in both "use to use" as well as in the accuracy of the estimated dial temperature. I've raved about the EVO power and consistency a few times now here recently :rolleyes: :lol:.

:peace::leaf:

Reporting back on my EVO use tonight I finished that ELB of Sour Tangie :tup:; and it was then that I had the sour flavor 'click' with me
idea.gif
. The first low temp draws I wasn't seeing the forest for the trees flavorwise, so to speak ;). Make no mistake the EVO delivers the flavors :nod: and those first draws were especially strong :). That Sour Tangie batch and EVO experience has been top notch. I overground flower again :doh: and finished it off another small 1/6 ELB. 7.5 hours in on another great experience with EVO :whoa:.

I see the nightly cannabis cut-off time coming shortly for me... and decided to :evil: into the evening with a juuust bit more fresh flower. I prepared a small 'maybe' 1/5 ELB of Blue Dream as we roll into the evening. The EVO is awesome. Enjoy.

Last edited:

toddy_downeast

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster here. I've been following this thread since 2015 when I bought my Evo and it's been my daily driver since then.

Like many of you I've had this thing on for a few hours day for years with no issues, this thing has never failed me. But one day a couple weeks ago it just wouldn't turn on, no heat, no lights. Tested the power cord and all of that and no luck.

So I went a little crazy and ended up buying a full Flowerpot kit which has been awesome but I miss the Evo. Will keep the FP around for sure but I want to revive my Evo if possible.

It's out of warranty and on the XHL site they have some info on out of warranty repairs. So I guess I could try that but I figured it would make sense to check here first to see what my options are. Is sending it back to XHL the way to go? Does anyone have any experience with this?

CANtalk

Definitely inquire with VapeXhale first about repairs @toddy_downeast; they can service only so far back now in the EVO line, so give them your serial number and find out. I find their repair/work price estimates tolerable. If it's not fixable ask/see if they will offer a discount for a new replacement EVO (being a loyal buyer/owner and willing to invest again to continue ownership). There have been successful stories posted here with EVO warranty and discounts. Good luck; the EVO is a great vape worth having and I hope you get squared away :peace::leaf:. Let's see VapeXhale support its community.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster here. I've been following this thread since 2015 when I bought my Evo and it's been my daily driver since then.

Like many of you I've had this thing on for a few hours day for years with no issues, this thing has never failed me. But one day a couple weeks ago it just wouldn't turn on, no heat, no lights. Tested the power cord and all of that and no luck.

So I went a little crazy and ended up buying a full Flowerpot kit which has been awesome but I miss the Evo. Will keep the FP around for sure but I want to revive my Evo if possible.

It's out of warranty and on the XHL site they have some info on out of warranty repairs. So I guess I could try that but I figured it would make sense to check here first to see what my options are. Is sending it back to XHL the way to go? Does anyone have any experience with this?

@CANtalk has you covered on the unit I think.

Welcome! First post after reading since 2015, you're our silent monk!

CANtalk

Hey all, hoping you're enjoying the EVO :tup:. It's Saturday EVO concentrates again here :luv:. The EVO delivered yesterday. The Sour Tangie delivered too :lol:, big time :brow:. This afternoon I started with a small 1/5 ELB; it had a touch of left over unused fresh Blue Dream plus a pinch of Sour Tangie I never used yesterday. It was potent again :science:, good clouds :nod::evil:. Excellent sativa effects. After that I added a 1/7 ELB (at most) of the last of the leftover Blue Dream. Let's call it 'house cleaning' the last of the ground flower.

Onto concentrates ~ five hours later. I'm using the VapeXnail with some Armageddon strong sativa shatter :)... some of my stronger concentrates. I'm still doing small amounts (grain of rice size) because that works best with the EVO and it keeps the bamboo clean :2c:. If one wants a bigger hit simply line a few more nails up before you start and you can even do it back to back :evil:. Fwiw, I'm fighting coughing even with rice grain concentrate draws in the EVO :nod: (ymmv). It's still the same method as described in older posts and the flavors were great, strong and clean :luv:. In my experience, it's all about the first draw with concentrates in the EVO :sherlock:. I just finished burning the nail off and am definitely feeling the narcotic hit of concentrates :evil:. I'm feeling great and relaxed. The EVO delivers an impressive experience as always :bowdown::leaf:.

It's great to see EVO owners contribute here and people reconnect :tup:. I'd love to see more owners chime in and have the feedback grow here. There's so much to explore with the EVO and it satisfies in so many ways... sipping to one-hitters, light to heavy loads, single use to big groups, flower and concentrates, dry to wet, etc, etc :nod:.

CANtalk,
Reactions: Verax

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
My evo still gets much regular use inspite of having a Flowerpot. It definitely tastes better and extraction is more sophisticated in terms of how the convection air with glass air path is so smooth and tasty in its extraction, truly a connoisseur experience.

CANtalk

That's great @audiodelic :tup:; your language is really appealing and spot on :nod:... "smooth", "tasty", "connoisseur", etc. It's great to see you sticking around here on the EVO owners thread and hearing your feedback. Obviously I'm very happy with the EVO too and there are a number of us around :luv:. I can think of 5 or so end-game vapes and each one has its own flavor of awesomeness :); it's great to be end-game.

I'm into mid evening Saturday now, and I'm rocking what the EVO brings for experiences and options :tup:; my first inclination was to have a small ELB of God Bud flower as a finish to the eve (it's already ground)... but I ended up changing my mind to some live resin Super Lemon Haze ;) :evil: :). Love the pure flavors and experience with concentrates in the EVO... for sure. Sounds good; it's all good :cool: :nod:.

EDIT: it was good :lol:. I thought I pulled back from a dab overestimate and I still had a particularly strong vapor hit and cloud with the SLH live resin :evil:. Beautiful flavors, and a few minutes in now I'm seeing the narcotic THC potency of that dab :luv:; I really enjoy it and it's giving me a very nice and relaxing vibe into this Saturday night... a perfect night for it :tup:.

Cheers:peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: Verax

CANtalk

Hey @readyman, if your EVO works similar to mine temp-wise (no flower combustion at temps around ~3:00 on the dial), I go with 12:30 on the dial or so with shatter. FWIW, it's also all about the method too. Rice grain size (and +/- 50%), heatsoak the EVO at least 15 min, drop in the nail and look in to watch it bubble. When you see a vapor whisp coming out start a timer for 15 seconds and put a hydratube on the heater (or whip). Then simply take a draw after waiting those 15 seconds (I draw for up to 10 seconds, often notably less :zombie:). This way gives me great flavors and big clouds, with no toastiness at all. It basically finishes the dab in one draw too :nod:. (A second draw will be light and a little toasty). Try it if you want :leaf:. @MonkeyTime's advice on variables and personal preference is right on and great too. Whatever you try, adjust from there and refine. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Sunday with the EVO :tup:. I got a few hours of exercise in today and decided to enjoy the EVO this afternoon again :razz:. This is the last day before taking a break for the week and I'm currently enjoying a 1/6 ELB of some sativa leaning flower. Nice :nod:. Highly recommended.

Enjoy your Sunday and the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

readyman

Hey @readyman, if your EVO works similar to mine temp-wise (no flower combustion at temps around ~3:00 on the dial), I go with 12:30 on the dial or so with shatter. FWIW, it's also all about the method too. Rice grain size (and +/- 50%), heatsoak the EVO at least 15 min, drop in the nail and look in to watch it bubble. When you see a vapor whisp coming out start a timer for 15 seconds and put a hydratube on the heater (or whip). Then simply take a draw after waiting those 15 seconds (I draw for up to 10 seconds, often notably less :zombie:). This way gives me great flavors and big clouds, with no toastiness at all. It basically finishes the dab in one draw too. (A second draw will be light and a little toasty). Try it if you want :leaf:. @MonkeyTime's advice on variables and personal preference is right on and great too. Whatever you try, adjust from there and refine. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Sunday with the EVO :tup:. I got a few hours of exercise in today and decided to enjoy the EVO this afternoon again :razz:. This is the last day before taking a break for the week and I'm currently enjoying a 1/6 ELB of some sativa leaning flower. Nice :nod:. Highly recommended.

Enjoy your Sunday and the EVO :peace::leaf:.
thanks 12 thirty it is and WOW 1 RIP

CANtalk

thanks 12 thirty it is and WOW 1 RIP

;) :nod: :science:.

Thx for the feedback and keep it coming :tup:. It's always good to hear how things work with everyone and it helps the community
beer.gif

One rip :cool:...I find that the sweet spot for the EVO with concentrates, giving great flavors, big clouds and big extraction :luv:. Just let it sit, then let it rip :). When I rush things it isn't as good. I highly recommend EVO concentrate users try this method. And ymmv.

No matter what, once you find a sweet setup the EVO is very awesomely consistent :bowdown:.

Have a great EVOning :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Who did you buy it from???

I agree....I would bet its not a crack you are seeing but the only way to know for certain is to open it up...I think.

And I also agree that the quality of the flower is key to vapor production with all else equal. Can make a very big difference.

Momofthegoons got together with Mike of Oregon Glass Blowers to recreate the Cloud Buddy. Follow this link (and OGB does high qual work, IMO).

https://www.oregonglassblower.com/CARB-ADAPTERS_c52.htm
Sorry to bug you?

We’re can I get on the web 3/4-9mm for my WP?

ataxian,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
;) :nod: :science:.

One rip :cool:...I find that the sweet spot for the EVO with concentrates, giving great flavors, big clouds and big extraction :luv:. Just let it sit, then let it rip :). When I rush things it isn't as good. I highly recommend EVO concentrate users try this method. And ymmv.

No matter what, once you find a sweet setup the EVO is very awesomely consistent :bowdown:.

Have a great EVOning :peace::leaf:.

With conentrates on the evo there is a bit of learning curve, i agree the ritual should be such.

1. Load small size dab hits in the nail and place in evo.
2. Count to 5 or 7, specifically depending on the temperature you use. If lower temperatures more the time you will need to wait for the dab to melt in the nail before hitting. You will have to fine tune this according to your temperature and preference, practice and logic will make you perfect it.

( On the flip side, if you wait too long it vaporizes the concentrate all together too much high temp vapour at once all together, not good according to me for throats )

So its definitely not the most plug and play for concentrates, having glass in glass is not for the clumsy definitely , but people who follow the ritual and are more careful in general will love it for the pure tasty rips.

audiodelic,
Reactions: CANtalk
Top Bottom