Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

readyman

@stressed, great to hear about the new EVO :tup:; it's always worthy of celebration imo :nod:. Interesting to hear about the subtle differences :sherlock:, let us know how it goes. Interesting setup too. I'm not into tubes (though many are) and wonder how many owners here use tubes regularly with the EVO? Let us know with a post :). I'm not surprised about the whistle with the new EVO but let us know if it disappears over time like my unit did :); it's actually harder to judge my draw speed now that it's silent :ninja:. Glad to hear you're back on the EVO wagon :tup:.

@readyman, excellent news and congratulations :tup:. I remember seeing your earlier evape research in a number of threads and thought you were doing good due diligence :ninja: ... and that you'd likely pick the vape that suits you best :nod:! It's great to hear you are so satisfied with your purchase and choice
thumbup2.gif
. The EVO isn't the new sexy but it's one of the best premium vapes on the market :bowdown::love:. For hydratubes, the experience reported consistently is that the calyx is one of the least vapor conditioning hydratubes available (less smooth vapor and smaller hits) with a number of happy fans and owners. Owners have reported a difference between the Calyx and Precision hydratubes, and even between all three hydratube options... with the Precision Turbine giving the best flavor (least conditioning), the Precision Hydrabomb in the middle (mid flavor and mid conditioning) and the Precision Honeycomb offering the best conditioning (i.e., smoothest vapor and biggest hits, with the loss of some flavor). Then there is the even bigger Classic series hydratubes with even more conditioning (and less flavor). I can report that the Precision Honeycomb hydratube adds a very significant amount of conditioning compared to dry vapor (Helio) and is much smoother vapor on the draw and in the lungs. So many options, there are stacking EVO hydratube options, stand-alone EVO options (plus stacking), etc.
Check out DHgate for Chinese hydratube options for the EVO at very good prices :leaf::). People report they're a step down in quality, but there are many happy buyers and owners at its price point. I'd like to get one the the near classic size Swiss Tree DHgate hydratube options to add to my collection. At 1/3 the price of the VapeXhale premium US glass it's very appealing ;).

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. After another break during the week I'm in my typical Friday EVO swoon :love:. I was tempted to break out of my microdosing routine and swing for the fences :brow: but I'm happy to report that cooler heads prevailed and I'm currently really enjoying a 1/5 ELB experience of fresh quality Strawberry Cough :rockon:, potent :science:. I didn't get as much vapor on this first session as I usually do. The EVO is so impressively consistent that I can notice these small variables in experience. It's a new nug with a pinch from the bottom so figures in some ways :hmm:. Still, I'm having an impressive experience :haw: now multiple hours in and not long after finishing that ELB off at higher temps with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube wet :tup:. Same methods and temp step as described earlier. I'm a number of hours in now, and getting a fresh 1/6 ELB of Acapulco Gold lined up to roll into the rest of the evening :sherlock::science:.

Here's a question for you all, do you include sugar leaf? This second ELB was probably 1/6 volume and then I added a single sugar leaf more. That sugar leaf was significant in size but it's no cola quality or loaded trichomes material :hmm:. I added it because I wanted a touch more product in the ELB but it's so difficult to pinch tiny quantities off a nug that the easiest and simplest thing to do is take a sugar leaf off :) :shrug:. What are your thoughts :shrug:? I had a different question or two earlier I'd still like to hear feedback on too :hmm:!

It's been a long busy week here. Aaaaand the EVO is hitting the right spot :tup:. Enjoy your Friday evening and the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Thanks you were right I bought the prescion graphite hydra tube WOW what a better smoother and longer draw than the Caylx This vape is the closest to a Bong rip that I have found temp number 3 oclock on the dial and RIP thanks again and have a GREAT DAY

Last edited by a moderator:

CANtalk

That's great to hear @readyman :tup:. Thx for adding your experience and feedback to the collective knowledge here and keep it up :sherlock:! Which version of the Precision graphite hydratube did you end up with? The graphite hydratubes look great :nod:. Enjoy.

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:! The EVO is delivering yet again here :lol::love:. For those who know my last posts I've been microdosing down for a while. After my weekday break I decided to up the dose a bit with the EVO. It's more than I've done in at least a few weeks but still a low amount at ~ 1/4 ELB at most (estimated 0.10 gram at most from this https://i.imgur.com/RvQMg61.jpg). I used my most potent cannabis batch, strain and sativa as in Strawberry Cough... and hf, did it ever hit me hard :science::science:. Some basic physical effects... including vertigo challenged :lol: and a pulsating visual consciousness :evil:. That was the first quick sesh, (literally) haha, three 320 F draws at 15, 12 and 12 s each. Man, has microdosing ever lowered my tolerance. And the EVO is killing it no matter what I throw at it :love:.

A few hours later I finished that SC ELB off at 385 F with the wet Precision Honeycomb graphite hydratube... two draws at 10 and 8 s. Smooth af and still potent. Lightly browned AVB which was discarded. All hydratubes for the vapexhale are awesome :clap:.
Graphite_Honeycomb_Lifestyle.png

About an hour later I did another fresh almost 1/4 ELB of fresh flower, this time quality Acapulco Gold :luv:; I always recommend riding the sativa wave :tup::bowdown:. Impressive, strong and potent :science:. I vaped the ELB the same way as mentioned before. What a great mix of effects and potency; highly recommended :). It has been a big start to the weekend :lol:; the EVO shows its flexibility and totally delivers again.

Enjoy the EVO :peace::leaf:.

CANtalk

It's been a great weekend with the EVO :tup:. I've been exercising regularly again and there's been some nice weather too :clap:. Win win :peace:.

I had a friend over Saturday night (heavy combuster) and set him up with EVO; it went well :nod:. He had two 2/3 ELBs of flower, then 2 microdabs of Armageddon shatter... it was a good time :brow:. The first concentrate draw each time was very impressive (low temp 355-360 F); perfect flavor and dense enough vapor to make my friend cough :nod: :evil: (big clouds). I myself was in one of those sessions of Armageddon concentrate (strong sativa) with my own VapeXnail :peace: :luv:. It was impressive (I hadn't done any concentrates for a month or more). It was a big and great night. And significantly lower doses than I used to do.

Today I've been microdosing with the EVO a number of times through the late afternoon and evening. First was a 1/6 ELB of Acapulco Gold. The next was a 1/5 ELB of Blue Dream. The next was a 1/5 ELB Platinum Bubba Kush. It's been great :tup::nod:. Enjoy the EVO, it's a crazy good evape :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

So quiet here :shrug:.

Today was a great day. Probably the last really hot day of the year around here (over 86 F in Canada in mid September is much appreciated). It was nice, sunny and warm out so I took the day off from normal life and mountain biked around most of the day. >60 km. And now the EVO brings in end of day EDO :tup:. I feel great
cloud9.gif
. A small ELB of Blue Dream now followed by a small ELB of God Bud. The EVO totally delivers the custom experience. We'll see how I feel tomorrow :ko:. Enjoy the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Happy Friday with the EVO :tup:. It was a long week and a hard day today, but the weekend is here :luv:.

Where's all the EVO owners :wave:? I hope the issues with @vctr and @stressed are being fixed; any news?

After a short week the EVO again delivers. It was a long day but the EVO brings a very enjoyable start to the weekend :clap::love:. Late this afternoon I again enjoyed a ~1/4 ELB of Strawberry Cough (maybe a little less) with the same dry/wet 320/380 F routine as discussed earlier. Potent, smooth, stimulating and relaxing at the same time :science::peace::leaf:.

I'm really enjoying the simple routine that the EVO brings to vaping. My dry/wet glass pieces, ELBs and VapeXnails were cleaned sparkling in 20 minutes after the long weekend. Consistently clean stuff brings excellent top notch flavors :nod:. Just sharing some old pictures of such because pics are great :).
dp7ciy0gox931.jpg

And don't forget the ELB funnel loading tool; it's worth its weight in gold and I use it every time I load the EVO. The funnel is very easy to use and wickedly efficient.
fey9bt1jl3s21.jpg

A clean air and vapor path really helps :bowdown:. Just last weekend I really noticed how the wet hydratube flavors were significantly affected by the concentrate sessions. In all of Sunday's flower sessions I could taste the previous evening's concentrate use.

A few hours later I've grabbed another fresh ~ 1/4 ELB of mostly Acapulco Gold :love:. I can't believe how well microdosing is working for me. 1/4 ELB volumes are small amounts with about 0.15 gram loads and even smaller pinches off of a boveda mason jar stored cannabis nug :nod:; a little goes so far that after all this time I'm still overestimating what I know are very small pinches ). It's just the first 320 F dry draws, but it was even more clouds than the earlier Strawberry Cough ELB :bowdown::evil:.

I've now consistently found that when microdosing with the EVO (which it's amazing at), such small loads definitely introduce some variability from one ELB to another, when going through a nug :nod:; a bit of sugar leaf can be a significant part of a microdose ELB ... and that has much less of the good stuff than when the ELB is mostly parts of the cola instead :cool:.

I'm right now living the effect of microdosing variability :nod:... that first ELB today was great but not as impressive as I was aiming for. However, I'm happy to say that the second session is making up for it :lmao:. It's been way too long at over an hour to put these last three paragraphs together...:evil:. In real time I can attest that this 1/4 ELB of mostly Acapulco Gold flower is aspiringly potent with the EVO :science::science:. Perfect :tup:.

Cheers. Enjoy the Friday eve and EVO :peace::leaf:.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Is there some kind of shortage of 220v model supply of these vaporizers to retailers ?

Many seem to be out of stock, Any insider news on this ?
One of my tribe sailed to INDIA and AFGANISTA during the 70’s!

The COLAS from INDIA were HUGE!
The stuff from Da Middle East was pretty Decent?

Too bad the EVO wasn’t on bored?

Crossing INDICA x MAUI WOWIE-seed’s = GDP like.
After surf stuff?
SATIVA for sports!

Last edited:

CANtalk

@audiodelic, I've observed many resellers have backed off selling the EVO in a number of jurisdictions (and in both 110V and 220V areas). IMO it's because VapeXhale has been directly selling on the internet and had many big sales that ended up undercutting resellers enough that the resellers moved on to other products. And the sad thing is that VapeXhale hasn't done a sale for a long time now... the last significant sale was Christmas and there was nothing for 420 :shrug:. Still, the EVO is a great end-game vape and worth the hunt :tup:.

Saturday and the EVO is a great mix :tup:. Today I got some exercise in, chores done and pulled out the EVO in the late afternoon. My first EVO use was a ~1/5 ELB of fresh quality Blue Dream (same way as described in earlier posts). I really enjoy sativas and this sativa leaning strain is a great daytime and afternoon strain. This time I had to be discrete in the home; and it all still was very nice, simple and smooth :love:.

I then went back for another Saturday EVO session with a VapeXnail of concentrates :nod::tup:, this time it was Super Lemon Haze Live Resin :luv:. I'm quickly getting back to EVO concentrate Saturdays :lol: :); the EVO is a great combo flower/concentrate vape and I highly recommend everyone change things up from time to time and enjoy the variety :peace: :leaf: :wave:.

After a number of months of refining my concentrate methods I've been able to really nail (haha) and enjoy concentrate sessions with the EVO; beautiful flavor, low temp and potent :science:. They're the most (and very) dense clouds, plus a notable cough-inducer... and easily so, even with a wet Precision Honeycomb hydratube :evil:. This session was a dry rice-sized piece of live resin; even microdosing can produce big clouds :nod:.

The EVO ecosystem is awesome :tup:. After using a VapeXnail of concentrate I heat up the EVO to 95% high heat and burn off the remaining concentrate on the glass tube for 10-15 minutes. After which, I pull the tube out and lay it down on a silicon mat, then using a Q-tip I wipe the hot tube by essentially rolling it with the Q-tip and swabbing the surface totally clean inside and out. It's a 10 - 15 second job total, even when high :cool:. It's quick, fast and easily cleans the VapeXnail well enough to be reusable and do another dab. What a great ecosystem :bowdown:.
All glass air path concentrate dabs are really impressive :love:. Enjoy the weekend and the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: ataxian

CANtalk

I hope the EVO community is enjoying the EVO... and this Sunday the EVO delivers again :tup:. I started early afternoon with ~ a 1/4 ELB of fresh flower, 50/50 Blue Dream and Chocolope; I needed a stronger sativa experience this Sunday than I normally do :shrug:... run with it ;). Very nice.

I followed that up with a 1/4 ELB of a 50/50 mix or so of that same flower plus Blue Dream again. A step down from Chocolope in sativa content, Blue Dream brings a nice indica component to the experience. And make no mistake, quality Blue Dream of the sativa leaning phenotype still has an impressively strong sativa expression.

As I rolled into the evening I decided to have one last small ~ 1/5 ELB or so of mostly Platinum Bubba Kush (lots of sugar leaf in this one too). PBK is an top notch indica with a notably strong THC content... and commensurate high. Add in the strong indica component of PBK and I find it a very enjoyable overall experience :brow:. I'm currently finding the overall experience of the day pretty potent :science: at this point; it took me a while to remember what I had in my second ELB when I was drafting this post here :lol:.

I'm continuing to use the 320 F / 380 F dry/wet dry methods. discussed in older posts. With less than 1/3 of an ELB, my last wet 380 F draws are now two 10 second pulls and 10 second holds, which finish the ELB. I'm toasting the flower a little less and my lungs are thanking me for it :luv:.

My EVO continues to be a silent killer with draws ;); the whistling is long gone :wave:.

Enjoy Sunday eve and the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
CANtalk,

readyman

Well after using all my vapes to rate them for Me and my use the vapexhale evo is truly the fastest smooth bong like hitter the Plenty is next with powerfull vapor taken at more of a chill session vape and then there is one portable to complete the trio MV1 Ghost for taking it with me when I am out and about

SatanLovestoVape

I have heard people putting the Evo up to the 12'oclock position. I don't know if it is general knowledge or the 12'oclock is the standard. But in my experience the 12 position it is way too high. I have combusted in it at 12, remind me of the days of an MFLB. Then I bought myself an IR gun and try to measure the temp, sadly I could not get an accurate reading. It was reading at 292 degrees Celsius. I still use my Evo on low temps like 9:30 or lower to get good vapor results which I do not mind. I am afraid of combustion in the Evo again if I go higher then the 10 o'clock temperature. I guess this shows me from buying an Evo second hand on eBay, or maybe something happened to it when I dropped it.

SatanLovestoVape,
Reactions: CANtalk

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
I have heard people putting the Evo up to the 12'oclock position. I don't know if it is general knowledge or the 12'oclock is the standard. But in my experience the 12 position it is way too high. I have combusted in it at 12, remind me of the days of an MFLB. Then I bought myself an IR gun and try to measure the temp, sadly I could not get an accurate reading. It was reading at 292 degrees Celsius. I still use my Evo on low temps like 9:30 or lower to get good vapor results which I do not mind. I am afraid of combustion in the Evo again if I go higher then the 10 o'clock temperature. I guess this shows me from buying an Evo second hand on eBay, or maybe something happened to it when I dropped it.

I go as high as 3pm in mine for a very dark roast, but I've never combusted. I do believe a symptom of cracked bamboo is a unit that runs hot, but this is entirely secondhand info.

MothChewMoth,

sweetherb

I'm with you. I grind my material finely and never go above 10.30 on the dial. At around 10.00 on the dial, 0.1g of top shelf herb gives me 3 or 4 dense flavorful hits. Turning the unit up higher simply ruins the flavor and burns through the material faster without getting me as high overall.

sweetherb,

readyman

These are analog devices and temp settings are device and even perhaps quality of mains power dependent.

I run my EVO at about 1:15 on the dial routinely and it has NEVER combusted.
me too then finish off at 3 oclock WOW

me too then finish off at 3 oclock WOW
and still nbo combustion real dark brown

Last edited by a moderator:

CANtalk

I have heard people putting the Evo up to the 12'oclock position. I don't know if it is general knowledge or the 12'oclock is the standard. But in my experience the 12 position it is way too high. I have combusted in it at 12...

I'm with you. I grind my material finely and never go above 10.30 on the dial.

Interesting feedback. FWIW, from my reading of the EVO history in this thread those settings and behaviors are more the exception than the rule. VapeXhale's temperature estimate at 12 o'clock on the heater dial is 350 F, which is nearly 100 F below the reported combustion temp of cannabis. I routinely finish light and heavy ELBs in the 2-2:30 o'clock range and have never combusted. I expect like most feedback on this thread here through the years that I would be fine at 3 o'clock as well if I wanted even darker AVB. There's been some good feedback discussion posted already. A quick check of the bamboo integrity for a vacuum seal could be helpful. Maybe reach out the VapeXhale and see what they have to say as well.

At least the EVO is flexible enough that those with 'hot' units can dial down the temp settings and use it effectively.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday :tup:. The EVO is so impressive yet again :love:. Two weeks ago I did the EVO Fri through Monday; it was great but at the expense of a typically quick tolerance build up. Last Friday I was reminded of why I take weekly breaks with a much better experience from the Monday earlier. A week later tonight I was reminded of why I take four day breaks (I didn't vape this Monday) instead of three day breaks, lol :evil:.

The EVO hit me very hard again this Friday night. So potent :science::science:. And it began hard and fast on a first 1/5 ELB of quality Strawberry Cough again (strong strong sativa) at low temps dry draws as described in my earlier posts. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a great strong sativa :luv:.

At one point I was pacing the room to great loud music HAF :razz:. Even fine motor control notably suffered :):lol:, I remember losing my train of thought after just a few seconds; potent stuff lol. The experience was 'very' strong and best experienced at home with limited contacts ;).

Breaks and microdosing have been working great here :freak:. It took me over four hours to finish that ELB and go with a new 1/5 ELB of Acapulco Gold, another strong sativa :bowdown:. I finished that ELB 2.5 hours later now and am more/less able to post now :peace::leaf:.

The EVO is delivering an amazing experience again :rockon:and I've really been able to dial it in over time. Using similar temps and methods I can now very consistently tell when the ELB is finished to my preference by simply observing the flavors and vapor on exhale. The EVO is so smooth and consistent :bowdown:.

Check out these recent, interesting and appreciated (at least by myself) Youtube videos of the VapeXhale EVO.

Great feedback in this video; I've dialed in my experience more than this reviewer and can give lots of suggestions to his EVO quibbles. Let's talk!

This is very different from how I use the EVO, but this reviewer shows how flexible the EVO is and why he loves it :tup:.

More recent EVO love.

Enjoy the EVO experience all :nod::peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
CANtalk,

CANtalk

The EVO is rolling along this weekend and I hope everyone here is enjoying themselves :tup:. Yesterday I vaped a 1/5 - 1/4 ELB of Blue Dream, followed later in the evening by a similarly small ELB of God Bud. Both batches. It was an excellent experience.

I'm still consistently having problems ending up with too much product when I pick a small pinch from a nug to grind and vape. I store strains in mason jars with boveda which keeps the product fresh. And when I grind the flower (coarse) it really fluffs up and I often end up with more ground flower than I need for a small ELB. If anyone has any advice let me know :shrug:. First world problems :\.

Sunday here and I'm just prepping the EVO for some use. It's early enough I went with ~ 1/5 ELB of Blue Dream. :leaf:

I've really settled in using the EVO over the year and my use and routines feels like second nature now :luv:. The EVO is so consistent and powerful :ninja:. I'm still using the same two step temp method, temps and techniques as I've described in earlier posts. Now I'm regularly and intuitively fine-tuning draws and temps from one ELB to another, to account for how full/empty the ELB is :).

When the ELB is 1/4 full or less, my first dry low temp fresh flower routine remain the same and I only take three draws (at 1/2 ELB or more I take four draws). And on second stepped higher temp wet routine (with 1/4 or less ELB amount) I only take two draws of about 8-9 seconds or so to finish the bowl. I'm trying to not roast the AVB as I prefer a light-medium brown color.

With tiny loads (1/6 ELB or less) I also now tend to run the second stepped temp setting a little hotter to account for the low low volume (2:00 to 2:30-ish on the dial). With small loads I'm in the 1:30 to 2:00 range on the second stepped temp setting.

The EVO is so consistent and powerful that even minor adjustments in use and settings affects the performance. It allows me to really dial in a smooth, top notch premium experience. I highly recommend others try minor tweaks in their methods and techniques with the EVO as they use it and see how it goes.

Enjoy Sunday and the EVO :peace::leaf:.

CANtalk

F it, I'm going to do a very rare late Sunday night concentrates session with the EVO :tup:. I've dialed in great flavor concentrate experiences with the EVO :luv:... time for another one :nod:; what a great end-game vape. I see the soft green glow off the EVO stem in the darkness here tonight beckoning me
in_love2.gif

Cheers :peace::leaf:.

CANtalk,

Bumping Spheda

I'm still consistently having problems ending up with too much product when I pick a small pinch from a nug to grind and vape. I store strains in mason jars with boveda which keeps the product fresh. And when I grind the flower (coarse) it really fluffs up and I often end up with more ground flower than I need for a small ELB. If anyone has any advice let me know :shrug:. First world problems :\.
Just think in your head, "I guess this'll be a fat one, then. :science:"

More seriously, Troy from 420vapezone suggested doob tubes from Delta3DStudios. He also stores his nug with boveda packs in mason jars. He says he can grind up some nug, drop it in a doob tube, and it'll be good for a couple days. I've heard him say he much prefers fresh, moist nug, so I'm guessing when he says it's good for a couple days it'll be good for a couple days by almost anybody's standards. Supposedly no smell from the doob tubes, if that's an issue, too.

Bumping Spheda,

stressed

THE evo is working like a champ.

slight problem, i lost my pot card. it will take a couple of weeks to get a new one and i'm down to maybe 2 -3 grams of bud. i also have a few OZ of ABV. i haven't had any concentrate for a few days. i'm bummed but this may lower any tolerance i have.

as it's mostly abv that i'm vaping, i turned the evo up to the 2 oclock postion instead of my usual 11.

i also started taking cbd tincture. between the cbd and the abv, i can barely keep my eyes open.

nap time.

i have cards i never use, no problem. a card i need more than all the others, disappears .

oh and the whistling sound has gone. yay.

Top Bottom