Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

stressed

I love my PLENTY however the EVO is just as smooth!
Da EVO need’s less material than most?
In my lack of knowledge!
i like to weigh cannabis, shatter etc. to see what my real daily dose is.

the evo is so good, that i take .05 of shatter and "cut" it up into 9 - 10 little balls. i get as big a hit as i can handle with one of them. any more would be a waste for me.

i think i'm going to buy the accessory desk. i keep losing stuff and i broke another glass tube, but i have 5 coming from china and i found 2 that i "lost". i've been looking for those 2 for over a month. i've looked in the same places 2 or more times.

i was half asleep, and it came to me, it was in a bottom cupboard of a bed stand that i never use.

me and my hiding places. OY! :)

hey @Denis69 , did you have a pad or something under the evo? it would mess up the airflow and get pretty hot.

ok, i'm now the proud owner of the accessory desk and 4 more baskets. i only bought the baskets because i need more top caps. i have lost so many of these things. :lol:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i like to weigh cannabis, shatter etc. to see what my real daily dose is.

the evo is so good, that i take .05 of shatter and "cut" it up into 9 - 10 little balls. i get as big a hit as i can handle with one of them. any more would be a waste for me.

i think i'm going to buy the accessory desk. i keep losing stuff and i broke another glass tube, but i have 5 coming from china and i found 2 that i "lost". i've been looking for those 2 for over a month. i've looked in the same places 2 or more times.

i was half asleep, and it came to me, it was in a bottom cupboard of a bed stand that i never use.

me and my hiding places. OY! :)

hey @Denis69 , did you have a pad or something under the evo? it would mess up the airflow and get pretty hot.

ok, i'm now the proud owner of the accessory desk and 4 more baskets. i only bought the baskets because i need more top caps. i have lost so many of these things. :lol:
I have one complete EVO basket so I 2 need to order more as well!
Thank U 4 da Positive direction ?
Pretty FUCK UP’D!
@Denis69 what build quality are you looking 4?
Maybe you need decent CANNABIS?

Last edited:

readyman

I talked to them recently as I am going to be buying one soon and I wanted to make sure they were not making a new model they said they have a product in Calif. new called Hanu stone but no plans for evo update now
Is it about time we can expect vapexhale to give us an new model in their line up like the volcano hybrid and flowerpot killer of some sort ?

JoeKickass

Long time no see everyone, it's been over 2 years since I posted here, and it's awesome to see the world's best vaporizer forum is still thriving!

I recently converted a work friend to vaporizing and wanted to share this video I made demonstrating the power and efficiency of the EVO, hope you like it (and the music)!

Baron23

I talked to them recently as I am going to be buying one soon and I wanted to make sure they were not making a new model they said they have a product in Calif. new called Hanu stone but no plans for evo update now
Yeah, but Hanu Stone is their entry into the proprietary cart market like Pax Era and not something I'm interested in.

Yes, I too would like to see a bit of an update to the EVO...but I dunno why since it works damn near perfectly as it is!

readyman

Just wondering if anyone here has a Plenty and a Vapexhale and if the evo hydratubes fit onto the Plenty on the base with the standard cooling coil taken off thanks

readyman,
Reactions: ataxian

MAbud

Yeah, but Hanu Stone is their entry into the proprietary cart market like Pax Era and not something I'm interested in.

Yes, I too would like to see a bit of an update to the EVO...but I dunno why since it works damn near perfectly as it is!
I would prefer if mine didn't whistle and I could dial in temps a bit more exactly or digitally. Thats about it for me as flavor and extraction works quite well

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Agreed , it is damn near perfect.

But in the quest for perfection what else could we ask for.

1. Faster heat up time
2. Redesign in the glass to maximize/increase/more efficient air flow (basically make it more heavy duty, more quantity of heat with the same design principle and concept need that extra horsepower for more headroom)
3. Hopefully 110v/220v universal model - auto sensing / switchable by switch like consumer electronics

FireFcuk2

Agreed , it is damn near perfect.

But in the quest for perfection what else could we ask for.

1. Faster heat up time
2. Redesign in the glass to maximize/increase/more efficient air flow (basically make it more heavy duty, more quantity of heat with the same design principle and concept need that extra horsepower for more headroom)
3. Hopefully 110v/220v universal model - auto sensing / switchable by switch like consumer electronics

I can't use the supplied nails with rosin because the slot is way too thin to be useful, it appears the after market quartz nails have a more generous slot, so that's something that is easily accomplished.

It is doubtful heat up time cannot be faster without losing the temperature stability which is currently excellent.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I can't use the supplied nails with rosin because the slot is way too thin to be useful, it appears the after market quartz nails have a more generous slot, so that's something that is easily accomplished.

It is doubtful heat up time cannot be faster without losing the temperature stability which is currently excellent.
I use mine with 1/2 a grain of risotto size of ROSIN?
Function’s well 4-me?
Da EVO is decent method 2-consumption da CANNABIS products!

Smoking joint’s R wonderful however da EVO is CIVILIZED if U enjoy flavor?
I use less with a EVO as well!
@CANtalk I have never combusted? (With my EVO)

Last edited:

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Im planning on getting a second unit, keep one purely for concentrates only and a separate one for flower, sometimes concentrates can leak into the glass and then herbs loose that purity of flavor. Its a pita to clean the glass bamboo.

bum karacho

VAS and GAS Support Group!
sometimes concentrates can leak into the glass
Mmmhmmm tasty
Cloud-Evo-Stem-Removed-1.jpg

Webfound sauce: https://i0.wp.com/vaporblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Cloud-Evo-Stem-Removed-1.jpg?ssl=1

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Im planning on getting a second unit, keep one purely for concentrates only and a separate one for flower, sometimes concentrates can leak into the glass and then herbs loose that purity of flavor. Its a pita to clean the glass bamboo.

I already own two and I never even thought about that!
Good idea, thanks, even though I keep my 2nd unit as a backup.

CANtalk

Happy EVO weekend :tup:! It's great to see all the EVO talk, I wasn't getting thread updates for some reason :shrug:.

I'm still cleaning my EVO after every weekend of use with PBW and its quick and easy, plus it comes out super clean :luv:. Just wow on the flavors and vapor with the EVO and clean glass :love:.

Yesterday, Friday, was great with the EVO; it was a late start to the day and I didn't get to an EVO post here, which is probably a good thing because I posted on the Volcano hybrid thread haf and boy it's gramatically messy :rolleyes: :lol: (but well received :leaf:). I again lowered my cannabis intake, this time starting with a 1/3 ELB of fresh strawberry cough flower with three 15s dry mouthpiece draws at 11 o'clock (~320 F) on the temp dial. The EVO delivered a strong big experience :clap:. About 3 hrs later I finished the ELB off at ~ 2 o'clock on the temp dial (~390F) with another two wet hydratube draws. Later in the evening I put a 1/4 ELB or so of fresh flower (a bit of leftover SC grind plus Acapulco Gold) together and did two 12 second dry draws (at the same low temps... fwiw all my draws have a 10 second hold time). That was more than enough for me for a Friday :bowdown: :science::science:. Thankfully I did not got to bed under strong effects like I had the last few weeks before :freak:. I'm surprised and happy to see that I've gone from vaping a full ELB (and then more later) to 1/3 or less (and only a bit more later) with still big experiences. And the next day is better :). The EVO is an extraction machine and so impressive :love:.

My EVO is now consistently no longer whistling in any way (not with any mouthpiece, dry or wet, clean or with a vapor film) :whoa: :ninja: :2c:. It's been ~ 8 months of ownership with three day per week use for me to get to this point. Quiet is nice, but I do miss having a bit of a whistle :sherlock:; as I mentioned before it's harder to judge draw speeds now that the unit is silent, especially when medicated :borg:. There's definitely differences in EVO whistling behavior, some are better or worse than others. @MAbud, how long have you had your EVO and how much use?

@stressed and @ataxian, nice stuff :tup:! I always thought I was taking less concentrates than others here but that may not be the case :nod:. Thx for sharing concentrate volumes you use :cool:. I've mentioned my concentrate volumes in a number of earlier posts; I don't weigh anything but I'd estimate that I'm going to get somewhere around 40+ uses out of a gram of concentrate. AFAIK and understand, it's a small amount.

@audiodelic and @m0sh, that's a nice idea with two units :tup:. I'm using my one EVO with both concentrates and flower and haven't had any issues, so with some care in concentrate use (don't go with big dabs) the EVO does well and doesn't significantly spill into the bamboo (I've read this as well from other users). But why not if you have two units :brow:. Enjoy and let us know your settings and methods in use :).

I've been pontificating over ELB volumes and talk as well :sherlock:. In discussing ELB volumes as fractions I'm usually talking in reference to the overall volume with the ELB lid on (not packed or super loose). However, at times I estimate the volume with the lid off after packing which has lead to issues (especially when high). I've observed a small bias from time to time (thankfully it's not that common) where I underestimate the volume that the ELB lid takes up in the basket... resulting in an underestimation of ELB filling. I'm paying more attention to that now ;), and in some ways it's been reflected in my use and reporting of lower and lower ELB volumes over a number of months here. I think it's an interesting observation. In my opinion and experience the ELB volumes we discuss here are open to more variability than most people realize :nod:. And things like this can really give people different experiences when still using the same vape and methods. I know cannabis quality makes a big difference too. I don't doubt that the variability from both ELB volumes and cannabis quality can at times result in a much higher or lower magnitude experience, like twice as good or half as much :whoa:. Just things to think about when trying and doing things that others discuss here in the thread. Cheers
beer.gif

Let me add that with some variable EVO use recently again, I'm definitely finding a big difference in extraction with significant heat soak vs just using the unit when it reaches the green light and selected temp from cold. Heat soak is real and such variability affects the performance significantly; enough that my routine changes depending on how the EVO is being used :sherlock: (e.g, how full the ELB is as well as flower vs concentrates).

Today, I've written most of this before just recently hitting the EVO :). I did another two dry low temp 12s draws with that 1/4 ELB or so of that leftover SC grind and Acapulco Gold from last night ;). Potent :science:. And from so little and previously vaped flower :tup:. It's going to be a nice day/eve.

Enjoy your EVO and Saturday :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

Gunna have to break out the Evo this weekend! These posts make me want to fill the largest glass piece I have with cloudy goodness and then sink into my couch with with nothing more to do for the rest of the night.

And I think Vapexhale needs enter the flower portable market at some point, their decision, but the sooner the better because that market is ripe for a really killer convection unit that is as simple as the Evo...

CANtalk

I hope you're all enjoying Sunday and the EVO :tup:. The EVO has been great here :love:. The EVO is crazy consistent in use and I'm fully dialed in here :) :bowdown:. It's at the point where as the ELB volume varies from fresh session to fresh session based on the dose I'm looking for, I now often tweak the settings or methods a touch to deliver the best experience I can. And it works :nod: :rockon:.

Later in the early eve yesterday I added a 1/3 ELB of Blue dream :), same methods and finishing it off a few hours later (at higher temps). It was an excellent Saturday, potent but not too much either; a great experience.

Today I recently did a 1/6th ELB (or less) of God Bud. To get the best experience I heat soaked the EVO for 20 min, then did two dry 15 second draws. It was excellent (visible vapor too) :). I then bumped the temp up to 2:30 or so on the temp dial and after reaching that temp did one more 14 second draw with the wet hydratube. Top notch. I checked the AVB and the ELB was done :). Things went super smooth, it was flavorful and powerful. A lot more potent for such a small amount than I was expecting:science:. Very impressive. I felt the effects for a good two hours plus.

This evening I decided to have one more and final session with the EVO :tup:. I went with 1/7th to 1/6th ELB of Afghan Kush, same way as above (fully extracted over two temps in the one session). Very nice. I hope it slides me in a great sleep tonight :zzz:.

Enjoy the eve :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

.brew

My Evo bamboo finally broke after a few years :/ Loved every day of it but now hopefully I can get it fixed for not too much money. I started to clean it, then it felt a little twisty, and then I filled it with ISO and it was fine (didn't drain out anywhere). I drained it out, wiped it clean with tissue and qtips, and then plugged it in and came back 20 minutes later to a puddle underneath it and the bamboo failing the blow test. :(

CANtalk

Sorry to hear that @BL4zD :(. Let us know how it goes.

You can see in the bamboo picture above sections that q-tips cannot get to. I'd recommend to anyone who cleans the bamboo in their EVO with anything to let it dry completely out for a long long time, like a day or two before turning on again and letting it heat up for a while first at the minimum temp setting (200 F). Did you let the bamboo dry out before turning on the EVO?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My Evo bamboo finally broke after a few years :/ Loved every day of it but now hopefully I can get it fixed for not too much money. I started to clean it, then it felt a little twisty, and then I filled it with ISO and it was fine (didn't drain out anywhere). I drained it out, wiped it clean with tissue and qtips, and then plugged it in and came back 20 minutes later to a puddle underneath it and the bamboo failing the blow test. :(
Da customer service is really decent for da EVO!

.brew

Sorry to hear that @BL4zD :(. Let us know how it goes.

You can see in the bamboo picture above sections that q-tips cannot get to. I'd recommend to anyone who cleans the bamboo in their EVO with anything to let it dry completely out for a long long time, like a day or two before turning on again and letting it heat up for a while first at the minimum temp setting (200 F). Did you let the bamboo dry out before turning on the EVO?
I never got a chance to turn it on. I rinsed it and then I filled it a second time with solution and it was the second time I noticed the level dropping without coming out the bottom.

.brew

I can get it fixed for $100 or buy a new one with new warranty for $200. They said I could do both so I'm trying to figure out the best option. Might be time to try a different one after getting this one fixed.

Top Bottom