Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i have some gunk off coming tomorrow. although the ultrasonic got the bottom part clean, i'm hoping the gunk off will make it so i don't use the untrasonic again.

$25 each? yikes! i'm glad i missed that.

i'm going to order 10 or more from dhgate. the 5 from vapexhale, are in the post office down the street but i'll have to wait until delivery after noon today. i'm bummed. :)
I like the KISS METHOD?
EVO is LUXURIOUS if you like that kind of decadent enjoyment?

CANtalk

@Socks And Sandals, sorry to hear your experience with PBW :shrug:. I'm surprised at that since PBW has a long history of working very well and I'm just relaying that same info. However, there are a number of conditions that can limit the effectiveness of PBW. It could be a poor brand, poor batch, not used in enough concentration, not soaked in solution long enough, hard water, cool/cold water, etc :sherlock:. If you've only used PBW from one bottle/container then that experience is extremely limited and it's not necessarily going to be indicative of the effectiveness. It can be the same thing without testing, evaluating and controlling for all of the other variables previously mentioned. Here's a new picture showing my VapeXnails before and after PBW cleaning in an ultrasonic cleaner :).

rlilgeknlqa31.jpg

I did four or five 480 second cycles in the ultrasonic cleaner whenever convenient (walking by); I used hot tap water and a small amount of PBW (my ultrasonic cleaner is small). I let the nails sit in solution for the evening and this time didn't get to pulling them out until the next day. According to the label on my PBW one can use 2-4 oz per US gallon for this type of cleaning. I have been unable to clean this well with ISO and I still have a gallon of over 90% ISO for use. I have avoided other products that have odorants and other compounds added.

Here's some general PBW info for anyone interested :sherlock:.
https://www.piwine.com/media/Products/Safety-Data-Sheets/SDS-PROFESSIONAL-BREWERS-WASH.pdf
https://www.fivestarchemicals.com/wp-content/uploads/PBWTech.pdf

As for ISO, AFAIK the salt is used to introduce a scrubbing contact component. I've never confirmed this though.

As for ultrasonic cleaners, there's lots of info on the net. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasonic_cleaning
I don't know how effective using the ultrasonic cleaner is in-and-of-itself (I haven't done much testing of all the variables in cleaning), but I found it did not do as good a job with nail residues with milder cleaners than PBW. The ultrasonic cleaner is hands off which is nice. For simplicity and efficiency I now clean ELBs and the helio dry mouthpiece in the ultrasonic cleaner at the same time as the nails. Let us know how your experience with an ultrasonic cleaner goes @stressed :tup:.

After that, I'm now cleaning my hydratube with the leftover used PBW solution, filling it with the solution and letting it sit for a few hours. Then I rinse out the hydratube with hot tap water 3-4 times, drain the water and rinse it with distilled water a few times. Pop it in the microwave for two minutes and I've got a clean dry hydratube ready to go :nod:.

PBW has no problem with organics and resin from my experience and pictures @elmomuzz. Cleaning organics is literally its strength.

@Modicum, both the helio and calyx will work dry, but the helio can't be used wet. The other differences are more minor. The simpler helio mouthpiece is less complicated inside and easier to clean, and the helio mouthpiece can fit in small ultrasonic cleaners.

Hope this is generally helpful. Cheers

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Socks And Sandals, sorry to hear your experience with PBW :shrug:. I'm surprised at that since PBW has a long history of working very well and I'm just relaying that same info. However, there are a number of conditions that can limit the effectiveness of PBW. It could be a poor brand, poor batch, not used in enough concentration, not soaked in the solution long enough, hard water, cool/cold water, etc :sherlock:. If you've only used PBW from one bottle/tub then that experience is extremely limited and it's not necessarily going to be indicative of the effectiveness. It can be the same thing without testing, evaluating and controlling for all of the other variables previously mentioned. Here's a new picture showing my VapeXnails before and after PBW cleaning in an ultrasonic cleaner :).

rlilgeknlqa31.jpg

I did four or five 480 second cycles in the ultrasonic cleaner whenever convenient (walking by); I used hot tap water and a small amount of PBW (my ultrasonic cleaner is small). I let the nails sit in solution for the evening and this time didn't get to pulling them out until the next day. According to the label on my PBW one can use 2-4 oz per US gallon for this type of cleaning. I have been unable to clean this well with ISO and I still have a gallon of over 90% ISO for use. I have avoided other products that have odorants and other compounds added.

Here's some general PBW info for anyone interested :sherlock:.
https://www.piwine.com/media/Products/Safety-Data-Sheets/SDS-PROFESSIONAL-BREWERS-WASH.pdf
https://www.fivestarchemicals.com/wp-content/uploads/PBWTech.pdf

As for ISO, AFAIK the salt is used to introduce a scrubbing contact component. I've never confirmed this though.

As for ultrasonic cleaners, there's lots of info on the net. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasonic_cleaning
I don't know how effective using the ultrasonic cleaner is in-and-of-itself (I haven't done much variable testing), but I did find it did not do as good a job with nail residues with milder cleaners than PBW. The ultrasonic cleaner is hands off which is nice. For simplicity and efficiency I now clean ELBs and the helio dry mouthpiece in the ultrasonic cleaner at the same time as the nails. Let us know how your experience with an ultrasonic cleaner goes @stressed :tup:.

I'm reusing the PBW solution now to clean my hydratube, filling it with solution and letting it sit for a few hours. Then I rinse out with hot tap water 3-4 times, drain the water and rinse the hydratube with distilled water a few times. Pop it in the microwave for two minutes and I've got a clean dry hydratube ready to go :nod:.

PBW has no problem with organics and resin from my experience and pictures @elmomuzz. Cleaning organics is literally its strength.

@Modicum, both the helio and calyx will work dry, but the helio can't be used wet. The other differences are more minor. The simpler helio mouthpiece is less complicated inside and easier to clean, and the helio mouthpiece can fit in small ultrasonic cleaners.

Hope this is more-or-less helpful. Cheers
QUART’s = CIVILIZED medicated
I break all the time?
VAPING = ROSIN U Like + EVO + water path = OPULENCE

Kanna_Kult

So I just moved to a new apartment complex and noise is a much bigger issue here due to thinner walls and closer proximity of porches and I was concerned the whistle of my evo might annoy neighbors or their pets, so far no one has said anything and the last few nights I’ve actually been able to hear someone else in my building ALSO USING AN EVO!!! I hear the whistle of the vape and the bubbling of a bong real late at night if it’s quiet. What are the odds?!? At first I thought it was my bad hearing playing tricks on me but that is such a distinct sound I don’t think it could be anything else

EDIT: made a ton of typos

Baron23

So I just moved to a new apartment complex and noise is a much bigger issue here due to thinner walls and closer proximity of porches and I was concerned the whistle of my evo might annoy neighbors or their pets, so far no one has said anything and the last few nights I’ve actually been able to hear someone else in my building ALSO USING AN EVO!!! I hear the whistle of the vape and the bubbling of a bong real late at night if it’s quiet. What are the odds?!? At first I thought it was my bad hearing playing tricks on me but that is such a distinct sound I don’t think it could be anything else

Wow....I can only imagine that you have the hearing of a dog or your walls are really thin. You can hear that whistle from a different apartment? Wow.

Coustu

Maaaan! I just moved to an apt too... from my house, for a bunch of reasons that I won’t get into. But I HATE IT! Now that I’m in an apt with the wife and kids, there’s nowhere to be alone! Nowhere to be discrete! So I left both Evo and Flowerpot at the house and brought my Mighty and Ghost MV1 to the apt. Fortunately, I still get to spend weekends at the house but man, I really miss Evo and FP during the week! They’re my go-to units as well.
I can’t imagine anybody hearing your bubbling and whistling at night though. If unsure, just turn on some music or tv. My Evo whistle isn’t loud enough to worry me. Not even close.

Kanna_Kult

Wow....I can only imagine that you have the hearing of a dog or your walls are really thin. You can hear that whistle from a different apartment? Wow.
I have a large sliding glass door in my bedroom I leave open you you can hear anyone who’s on the porch or also in a bedroom with the door open. Also oregon is quiet as hell to me, I’m used to hearing lots of nature noises back in FL

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have a large sliding glass door in my bedroom I leave open you you can hear anyone who’s on the porch or also in a bedroom with the door open. Also oregon is quiet as hell to me, I’m used to hearing lots of nature noises back in FL
When I lived on the beach in front of a very nice surf spot in HAWAII loaded DAZED & CONFUSED da EVO in da 70’s would have been the talk of da ISLAND.

Noise at first then it’s pretty quiet in my humble opinion?

EVO if your not scared?

CANtalk

The EVO continues to rock :love:. Last weekend I did two sessions of different but strong sativa concentrates again on Saturday, mixed with a touch of flower. I did larger amounts for me (but still small) and the experience/night was :nod:. Too much even. I love the variety in enjoying a quality cannabis experience with the EVO. It's going to be to ever consider going away from a combo flower/concentrates rig. Of a discrete nature is much appreciated too :cool:.

Happy EVO Friday :tup:. I am climbing the potent ride of a 1/2 ELB quality Strawberry Cough flower :love: :science:. On goes the music and good times are commencing :nod:. Another big experience Friday :lol:. Nothing to me beats the first session after a break, even my breaks from one week to the next week.

The EVO delivers it all :tup:. My first session was @ 320 F with the dry helio mouthpiece. Lots of flavor, smooth but be careful because it's an extraction machine and I blow clouds in draws 2-4. The first draw was mild as I'm guessing the ELB flower has to heat soak some as my 62% humidity Boveda mason jar storage cannabis will be fresh and moist enough to need some evap. I had to stop my draws notably short again to prevent any coughing in the last three draws ;).

This makes me wonder what do others here do with the EVO :shrug:? Do owners here typically inhale dry vapor with the EVO? Or use a wet hydratube or bong? Or both ways? :sherlock:

Enjoying some nice bourbon here. Peace out with the EVO tonight... :peace::leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The EVO continues to rock :love:. Last weekend I did two sessions of different but strong sativa concentrates again on Saturday, mixed with a touch of flower. I did larger amounts for me (but still small) and the experience/night was :nod:. Too much even. I love the variety in enjoying a quality cannabis experience with the EVO. It's going to be to ever consider going away from a combo flower/concentrates rig. Of a discrete nature is much appreciated too :cool:.

Happy EVO Friday :tup:. I am climbing the potent ride of a 1/2 ELB quality Strawberry Cough flower :love: :science:. On goes the music and good times are commencing :nod:. Another big experience Friday :lol:. Nothing to me beats the first session after a break, even my breaks from one week to the next week.

The EVO delivers it all :tup:. My first session was @ 320 F with the dry helio mouthpiece. Lots of flavor, smooth but be careful because it's an extraction machine and I blow clouds in draws 2-4. The first draw was mild as I'm guessing the ELB flower has to heat soak some as my 62% humidity Boveda mason jar storage cannabis will be fresh and moist enough to need some evap. I had to stop my draws notably short again to prevent any coughing in the last three draws ;).

This makes me wonder what do others here do with the EVO :shrug:? Do owners here typically inhale dry vapor with the EVO? Or use a wet hydratube or bong? Or both ways? :sherlock:

Enjoying some nice bourbon here. Peace out with the EVO tonight... :peace::leaf:
The EVO should be in every doctors office?
Brain dead people.
Wake up!

EVO = CIVILIZATION ACHIEVES CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR

CANNABIS help’s CIVILIZATION ‘S SUCEED after the ICE AGE & BEYOND

Enjoy da weekend da EVO way!
GDP is so wonderful! Friday?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

The EVO is my best flavor chaser. When I'm looking to savor the flavor in a leisurely session I prefer using the EVO dry, with either my cheap Chinese bubbler or the standard mouthpiece. Using the EVO with water is great but I loose a little of the flavor that way. If it's a concentrate I have to go with smaller amounts than usual when dry. Using it dry like this with live resin for me is like tasting a Georgia Peach when it's at it's peak ripeness.

Of course....Using the EVO with water is mind blowing and still brings the flavor too.

It all depends on my state of mind and what kind of session I'm looking for.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The EVO is my best flavor chaser. When I'm looking to savor the flavor in a leisurely session I prefer using the EVO dry, with either my cheap Chinese bubbler or the standard mouthpiece. Using the EVO with water is great but I loose a little of the flavor that way. If it's a concentrate I have to go with smaller amounts than usual when dry. Using it dry like this with live resin for me is like tasting a Georgia Peach when it's at it's peak ripeness.

Of course....Using the EVO with water is mind blowing and still brings the flavor too.

It all depends on my state of mind and what kind of session I'm looking for.
You understand!
The EVO is amazing for Flavor
Effect if your COLAS are of decent Quality?

CANtalk

Great feedback @His_Highness :tup:. Since I've been following the thread this year, IIRC, most owners posting here have at some time or another generally mentioned using wet water pieces with the EVO. I'm looking forward to seeing more feedback on the habits of EVO users here :2c::). I don't think many people are using the EVO dry, but we'll see what others say. Great info on doing concentrates dry (live resin) :leaf:. You're the first person I've seen who mentioned doing that. I've never tried it either and have been wondering about that option... I've been getting great concentrates flavors with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube and concentrates; it uses less than an ounce of water for the conditioning. No doubt that the flavors will be notably stronger dry though :evil:. @ataxian, are you still thinking of getting a Precision hydratube, or did that already happen :)?

Last night was definitely :science::science:. I finished that 1/2 ELB of Strawberry Cough at higher temps and then to shake things up I went with a 1/3 ELB of quality Blue Dream instead of Acapulco Gold. It was later in the evening and I decided to save the AG for the next day. I totally misjudged the bud grinding (Boveda mason stored cannabis fluffs up so much, especially when the buds are dense) and ended up with ~ 2/3 of and ELB so I split it in half. I decided to try it at high temps with the hydratube in more of a one-hitter style (I haven't tried that). It went well and I largely it was largely done in one draw. Later I 1/3 filled the ELB with the last of that Blue Dream, but never got to it.

It's another great EVO Saturday so far :tup:. I decided to have a 1/4 to 1/5 ELB of fresh Acapulco Gold for a nice strong sativa first session, this afternoon. Acapulco Gold does not disappoint, it's great :nod::leaf: . The stimulant qualities are a great daytime experience and motivator. I'll move on to some concentrates as the day goes on as well :clap:. I'm expecting a nice relaxing EVO time today.

Enjoy the EVO and your Saturday:nod: :peace: :leaf:.

Baron23

I don't think many people are using the EVO dry

I almost always use a HT with water...but I do use the Calyx from time to time and run it dry. Its more of a sipper than a ripper for me. I also have a straight glass stem....which I recently used....for maybe the third time in the years I have had my EVO! haha Straight stem is a bit harsh for me, Calyx with no water is better, IMO.

But, and again IMO, water in an HT is the way to go as it allows me to really pull those magnificent thick clouds that the EVO is capable of. I just can't handle them dry.

SatanLovestoVape

My Chinese Honeycomb came in today after 11 days since ordering. That is a pretty fast turn around time. The Chinese Honeycomb is thick and much heavier compare to my Precision Hyrabomb. I am so glad I got both to compare them. I use the knocked off version as a stationary piece and the Hydrabomb for single hand use. You can definitely feel the difference in glass. However, one was $35 and the other is $180. I do like the Hydrabomb better since it is authentic, smaller, and less weight. Lately, I have been experincing a negative thing with my Evo is the baskets. Perhaps, I damaged one of my baskets because when using my Evo with a Hydratube the top piece comes off and herb gets in the mouth. Yuck! It was probably my fault anyways, since I did not have any nails and tried to rig the Mighty concentrates pad inside the baskets. It worked okay but I lost a basket in the process.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Great feedback @His_Highness :tup:. Since I've been following the thread this year, IIRC, most owners posting here have at some time or another generally mentioned using wet water pieces with the EVO. I'm looking forward to seeing more feedback on the habits of EVO users here :2c::). I don't think many people are using the EVO dry, but we'll see what others say. Great info on doing concentrates dry (live resin) :leaf:. You're the first person I've seen who mentioned doing that. I've never tried it either and have been wondering about that option... I've been getting great concentrates flavors with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube and concentrates; it uses less than an ounce of water for the conditioning. No doubt that the flavors will be notably stronger dry though :evil:. @ataxian, are you still thinking of getting a Precision hydratube, or did that already happen :)?

Last night was definitely :science::science:. I finished that 1/2 ELB of Strawberry Cough at higher temps and then to shake things up I went with a 1/3 ELB of quality Blue Dream instead of Acapulco Gold. It was later in the evening and I decided to save the AG for the next day. I totally misjudged the bud grinding (Boveda mason stored cannabis fluffs up so much, especially when the buds are dense) and ended up with ~ 2/3 of and ELB so I split it in half. I decided to try it at high temps with the hydratube in more of a one-hitter style (I haven't tried that). It went well and I largely it was largely done in one draw. Later I 1/3 filled the ELB with the last of that Blue Dream, but never got to it.

It's another great EVO Saturday so far :tup:. I decided to have a 1/4 to 1/5 ELB of fresh Acapulco Gold for a nice strong sativa first session, this afternoon. Acapulco Gold does not disappoint, it's great :nod::leaf: . The stimulant qualities are a great daytime experience and motivator. I'll move on to some concentrates as the day goes on as well :clap:. I'm expecting a nice relaxing EVO time today.

Fuck’n MAUI WOWIE ROSIN + QUARTS + JHOOK + EVO = SATURDAY

Roth

Pining for the Mountains

I pretty much always used my EVO dry, whether for flower or concentrates. I run dry when currently using my Flowerpot and quartz banger too.

I like the full flavor of dry vs wet, and my throat doesn't seem to be too sensitive to dry vapor. Add in the fact that it's less maintenance and I'm hard pressed to go back!

Every now and then I'll add some water for a night, but I find I'm back to dry shortly.

CANtalk

Great feedback @Baron23 :tup:.

Great info @SatanLovestoVape :tup:. My ELB lids get loose over time but I took the forum advice and gently press down on the mesh screen to flatten/widen them a bit; the lid then seals like new again.

:tup: @ataxian. This Saturday I added a microdab session of Armageddon shatter, later followed with a bigger session of Super Lemon Haze live resin :luv:. The live resin dab was potent ;). Then some first low temp draws of that previous last 1/3 ELB of quality Blue Dream flower went next :nod:.

Enjoy the power of the EVO :peace::leaf:

Last edited:

thevapist

That's pretty funny, tbh.

It's like you're communicating with your vapes.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Great feedback @Baron23 :tup:.

Great info @SatanLovestoVape :tup:. My ELB lids get loose over time but I took the forum advice and gently press down on the mesh screen to flatten/widen them a bit; the lid then seals like new again.

:tup: @ataxian. This Saturday I added a microdab session of Armageddon shatter, later followed with a bigger session of Super Lemon Haze live resin :luv:. The live resin dab was potent ;). Then that the first low temp draws of that previous last 1/3 ELB of quality Blue Dream flower went next :nod:.

Enjoy the power of the EVO :peace::leaf:
MAUI WOWIE ROSIN all day?
Tomorrow LEMON HAZE = not bad?

EVO = R U SCARED?

9.25/10
QUARTS nails R very medicating 2-me

ROSIN is addicting?

Top Bottom