Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Recently fell back in love with my evo. We’ve finally got good quality flower in my town consistently. I’ve been hitting mine dry at 3 pm on the wheel. Does anyone else go this high? I get a nice dark brown ABV but no combustion and potent effects.
I like 1:00 da most?
We R all different I believe !
At any rate da EVO will get U where you want 2-go

Recently fell back in love with my evo. We’ve finally got good quality flower in my town consistently. I’ve been hitting mine dry at 3 pm on the wheel. Does anyone else go this high? I get a nice dark brown ABV but no combustion and potent effects.

Combustion starts around 2:00 for my Evo. Haven't tried any higher temps. 1:30 is my preferred method..

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
+1 for combustion past 2:00 for some, but not all of my herb. So 2:00 is as far as I go.
I might get a grow tent to grow the way I like CANNABIS to be?

COLAS (top’s of da tree a da term in Spanish 4 money tail’s)

IMAGINE (JOHN LENNON wrote a song about it?)

EVO & COLAS = CIVILIZATION in a BLISSFUL STATE de well defined existence!
Controlling CURE is cool as well?

My grow room is made of wood and a 600watt HID & the DISPENSERY by my house doesn’t offer COLAS?

Outside is great were I live however my wife is freaked out at my crops?

Last edited:
I might get a grow tent to grow the way I like CANNABIS to be?

COLAS (top’s of da tree a da term in Spanish 4 money tail’s)

IMAGINE (JOHN LENNON wrote a song about it?)

EVO & COLAS = CIVILIZATION in a BLISSFUL STATE de well defined existence!
Controlling CURE is cool as well?

My grow room is made of wood and a 600watt HID & the DISPENSERY by my house doesn’t offer COLAS?

Outside is great were I live however my wife is freaked out at my crops?

My Friend, I bet you grow/cure some of the best ganja on this pale blue dot!

Money Tail's / Evo = Vaporized Troubles + a Blissful State

Socks And Sandals

Gotta agree with the general consesnus here, Combustion on my Nov 2015 unit begins around 2 o clock on the dial. I usually start my sessions at noon, take 3 hits, stir, turn it up to 1pm and go again for 2 more pulls, stir again bump it up to around 1:30 or 2 until it stops giving. Technically speaking, 2pm is 410F. If I remember correctly combustion starts right around 400 and toxins start to form anyhow so stoping around 2pm (410F) seems about right.

Concentrates are always hit and miss with me, I usually dab between 1 and 3.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Gotta agree with the general consesnus here, Combustion on my Nov 2015 unit begins around 2 o clock on the dial. I usually start my sessions at noon, take 3 hits, stir, turn it up to 1pm and go again for 2 more pulls, stir again bump it up to around 1:30 or 2 until it stops giving. Technically speaking, 2pm is 410F. If I remember correctly combustion starts right around 400 and toxins start to form anyhow so stoping around 2pm (410F) seems about right.

Concentrates are always hit and miss with me, I usually dab between 1 and 3.

The EVO I just sold is from around that time as well, but I would never get near combustion even at 3 o'clock. 3 o'clock is where I'd set it if I wanted to rip the bowl in just a massive hit.

Turned up to max, my unit got plenty hot to clean the nails.

Surprised there is so much variation between EVO'S of a similar age.

sweetherb

The EVO I just sold is from around that time as well, but I would never get near combustion even at 3 o'clock. 3 o'clock is where I'd set it if I wanted to rip the bowl in just a massive hit.

Turned up to max, my unit got plenty hot to clean the nails.

Surprised there is so much variation between EVO'S of a similar age.

I think you're right about the variance. I use my EVO at 10.30 on the dial. Anything above 12 o clock on the dial is waaay too much.

At 10.30, I get 3 massive clouds from 0.1g of herb with great flavor. The ABV is golden.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Each EVO has it's own personality, gotta spend some time and get to know it!

When hitting at 3, my AVB would be a light coffee color when done typically.

I personally wouldn't put much stock into the heat shield with the temp estimates, they really are an educated guess imo.

Baron23

Wow, that would be high on my unit. And I do tend to like hot and fast.

I run at 1 - 1:30 generally but can get great vapor and better taste at about noon.

CANtalk

A variety of experiences have long been reported with EVOs, so I find temp settings and dial positions are really just ballpark figures to start with :sherlock:. There's also personal preference which will vary from user to user.

Differences in temps and herb combustion in the EVO can come from many different variables when in use ;), from how much the ELB is filled to how moist/dry the flower is, from how big, long and fast vapor draws are to the amount of heat soak in the unit. Etc. The EVO is primarily a convection design so how much the herb heats up depends significantly on draw characteristics.

I've been mentioning temps off of the heat shield but those numbers will change even depending on how high/low the heatshield sits on the EVO :hmm:. I'd estimate in my use that the 2 o'clock position on the EVO dial points to a little less than 400 F. I've never combusted in the EVO and I've been at the ~ 2:30 position on the heater from time to time. FWIW, cannabis flower combustion does not start around 400F, rather I've seen it mentioned in the 440-451 F range :evil:.

As I recently mentioned, I now tend to adjust my final temp settings a bit depending on how full the ELB is. With 1/3 or less material material in the ELB I use a finishing temp somewhere in the 2:00 dial position range (it can use the added heat to help with extraction of small amounts of flower). With a 1/2 ELB or more I like to use the 1:30 or so dial position.

In my time here I've seen a number of people pushing 3 on the dial @oklahomie, most often those who like big extraction or one-hitters.

I recently had a combuster friend over. I set him up with a full ELB to do 4 big draws at 11 on the dial in the EVO, then later another 5 or so big draws at 2:30 pm (both with some stirring). The AVB looked like coffee grinds (pretty dark) and there was no combustion. The EVO delivered the goods :brow:; he had two big coughing fits from it :p :(... as the EVO with a wet hydratube really hides the potency of the vapor :whoa:.

Last edited:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
My roommate wants to use my evo for dmt. I’m not knowledgeable in it, will it ruin my price?

You definitely can, but be aware you're going to want to give the bamboo a full and deep clean afterwards.

Otherwise you'll have that hint of DMT flavor in the EVO for a long time. It's a very distinctive smell/taste, you'll notice it! But it can be cleaned back to normal without too much issue.

Last edited:

oklahomie

So far 3 on the dial is working great for me and I start my session there! I fill the basket about half way, put it on 3 and let it heat up for 7-8 minutes. Then I get 8 or 9 great thick vapor hits, and I’m left with a basket of dark brown ABV. I’m trying to get back on vaping after a few months of bong rips, so maybe that’s why 3 seems natural to me.

510MOD

Manufacturer
Yeah...don't do DMT through your EVO. It will taste like plastic for monthes. I tried it on my DNail SiC Halo back when I tried it and it was plastic tasting for weeks/monthes even after deep cleaning.

DMT needs a certain temp too so make sure you look into that otherwise you can easily waste it.

510MOD,
Reactions: BigJr48

stressed

i just noticed that the whistling stopped. when i go through my water pipe and 3 feet of tubing.
when i used the calyx ( a neat little device) , it did whistle if i inhaled to hard or is it too fast but that has stopped too.

i love this thing. i'm still vaping too much as every night i find myself thinking, i am waay higher than i need to be and i need to sleep in 5, 4, 3, 2,...

i didn't weigh most of what i vaped but in 3 days i had 4 grams of ABV. not too dark, not too light, just right for a few great tokes of sleep medicine.

i made ounces of cannabis oil with ABV but i had so many ounces of cannabis oil made from Buds, that i only took the abv caps once and threw the rest away. about 12 ounces of coconut oil canna oil. now that i'm not growing, i'd like to have all that back. :) took me 2.5 years to take all the oil capsules.

vaping too much is too easy with so much less coughing happening . i have started turning the damn thing off once i realize i'm nicely baked. makes me think about it before i load another pod.

still surprising to me how little info there is on youtube that isn't 1 to 5 years old.

i haven't touched my mighty, vapcaps or herbalizer since i got this thing.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i just noticed that the whistling stopped. when i go through my water pipe and 3 feet of tubing.
when i used the calyx ( a neat little device) , it did whistle if i inhaled to hard or is it too fast but that has stopped too.

i love this thing. i'm still vaping too much as every night i find myself thinking, i am waay higher than i need to be and i need to sleep in 5, 4, 3, 2,...

i didn't weigh most of what i vaped but in 3 days i had 4 grams of ABV. not too dark, not too light, just right for a few great tokes of sleep medicine.

i made ounces of cannabis oil with ABV but i had so many ounces of cannabis oil made from thc, that i only took the abv caps once and threw the rest away. about 12 ounces of coconut oil canna oil. now that i'm not growing, i'd like to have all that back. :) took me 2.5 years to take all the oil capsules.

vaping too much is too easy with so much less coughing happening . i have started turning the damn thing off once i realize i'm nicely baked. makes me think about it before i load another pod.

still surprising to me how little info there is on youtube that isn't 1 to 5 years old.

i haven't touched my mighty, vapcaps or herbalizer since i got this thing.
PINK F.(can’t spell atm)

Music espresso & CANNABIS in a EVO basket 1/3 full 1:00 = CIVILIZED ACTIVITY 4-me!

LUXURY 4-some seeking OPULENCE!

CANtalk

Happy Friday and the first summer long weekend for Canadians :clap:!

Another Friday, more great EVO :tup:. To day was a new (to me) experience as well; I took a high dose and then did some significant exercise in bicycling (park trail) to a music festival :nod:. It was an adventure :wave: which is always great. The EVO is so potent :science:. Another 1/2 ELB of some great looking strong sativa Strawberry Cough. There was lots of energy :clap:. I unnecessarily (lightly) stumbled walking from the bicycle parking to the stage after a 25 minute ride :lol:.

Talking about experiences..., who here is into big experiences often? I'd assume those who enjoy one-hitters... :zombie:? In some ways I find it like an enjoyable roulette :evil:. My first cannabis use after a weekly break is often a strong fast session. I've been lowering the dose because it's still often big times. I start-finish my first sessions in four or so minutes, based on experience and then I sit back and see what happens :). Some times are wilder than others. I often enjoy added randomness in the first experience, and frankly in other experiences and with some regularity. Anybody here into some experience variety and randomness in their cannabis and EVO use?

The EVO delivers again :tup:. Enjoy your Friday :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom