1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Nov 4, 2013.

1. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Ex-member - TY 2 All

Anyone know where i can get baskets On sale for 4/20 or cheaper than $20/4 aside from their IG discount? I’m losing a cap every other week.
    My furniture and appliances have quite an appetite for them.
    Not many 3rd party retailers have them and none with any sales as far as i can tell.

BigJr48 and ataxian like this.
  2. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

$5.00 2-mow your grass?
    In NEWPORT were my parents live it’s even worse? (Expensive)
    Where I live doing your own yard work is considered uncivilized?
    At least EVO is CIVILIZED
    CANNABIS is MODERN

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    BigJr48 likes this.
  3. CANtalk

CANtalk Well-Known Member

This afternoon I switched up and am enjoying the EVO with low temp Super Lemon Haze live resin :tup:. I'm still doing concentrates with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube. The experience is top notch, wonderfully flavorful and smooth vapor :luv:.

The EVO is excellent :).

Edit. I just enjoyed another sesh of the SLH live resin :nod:. It's awesome with the EVO [​IMG]. Tons of flavor and smooth cloud vapor again. It's different than flower, and obviously potent :science:. I'm in a great place this Sat eve :leaf::peace:. Enjoy the EVO.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  4. Elusive01

Elusive01 New Member

What day did 420 sales for the evo start last year? Been waiting a couple weeks, I asked support and they won’t say a word. Has a sale gone on ever year for 420? I looked at old posts and it seems like they have had an accessory bundle?

5. CANtalk

@Elusive01, I'm waiting to see what 420 sales come up with VapeXhale too.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend and enjoying the EVO :leaf:.

I didn't get around to mentioning last night that I book-ended that first concentrates session with about 1/3 of a bowl of fresh Acapulco Gold Flower. It was leftover fresh grind from Friday night ;).

After a relaxing Sunday today, I just enjoyed an early evening session with EVO :). Yesterday's concentrate sessions were very nice and I went with it again. Super Lemon Haze live resin low temp in the EVO really delivered an excellent experience :luv:. Clouds, tons of strong lemon flavors and smooth.

In the last few concentrate sessions I've been at 11:30 on the heat dial (plus no heat-soak) with much success; the very enjoyable flavors have extended into the second draw :). I try to remember to leave the hydratube in place between draws with concentrates as it seems to help. For cleaning I've started swabbing the inside of the nail a few times now after the high temp cleaning and while still hot; it's helped.

Enjoy your Sunday eve :peace:.

6. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I had GDP ROSIN this SUNDAY EVENING!
    Tomorrow EVO all day long with basket’s full of no name outdoor grow by nature?
    Level 1:00 is my zone!

11:00 this ROSIN I’m digging?
    Sunday 4-sure
    EVO 2-B CIVILIZED

7. O-G-Reg

Skeptical that there will be a 4/20 sale at all. Last year it started march 31....

ataxian likes this.
  8. Elusive01

Elusive01 New Member

I’ve spoken to their support thru email twice. Apparently their is no plans for a sale. What a shame, I was looking for a desktop replacement with their old bundles. What sketches me out is that there are few sites with them for sale, besides their own website, most retailers have “sold out”. I’ve even asked on support and they say they don’t know when new shipments will be coming in. Somewhat weird

9. wall

wall Well-Known Member

The Evo just DESTROYED me, that is all. Carry on

10. Brewervapesalot

Brewervapesalot Well-Known Member

It can do that. It's the only thing that gets me too high when with the right company!

ataxian, wall, CANtalk and 2 others like this.
  11. Jblizz

Jblizz Active Member

Vapexhale, on their Instagram, stated they will not be having a 420 sale this year.

However, they have 20% off through their Instagram page.

ataxian, macbill, O-G-Reg and 3 others like this.
  12. O-G-Reg

For those bummed by the lack of 420 sale...
    Yingmin5 on DHG just added 2 new hydratubes helio and swiss tree knockoffs. I have a couple of his, excellent quality especially the ‘new’ calyx. Far better service than Popularglass who still hasnt filled my order from over 6 weeks ago

Summer, ataxian, BigJr48 and 4 others like this.
  13. CANtalk

It's disappointing that VapeXhale isn't doing a 420 sale, so many other manufacturers do. i'm glad I went with the Christmas VapeXhale discounts. The EVO is awesome.

ataxian and macbill like this.
  14. Brewervapesalot

Brewervapesalot Well-Known Member

On the bright side, no sale could mean (almost certainly mean?) the company has really bounced back from crowdfunding days, and that it is here for keeps:clap:

15. Mr Turnip

Mr Turnip Well-Known Member

DH gate should do the herb basket's too expensive in the uk

ataxian, BigJr48 and Mushroomturtle like this.
  16. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

The lack of a sale could also signal a change in company direction. Their new unit being in a closed system worries me. Changing their stance on repairs doesn't help.

ataxian and BigJr48 like this.
  17. Jblizz

Jblizz Active Member

Hi monkey... for someone in the dark (myself), could you elaborate a little on the closed system and their new stance on repairs? Thanks in advance.

ataxian and BigJr48 like this.
  18. CANtalk

See the Hanu Labs and the Stone vape @Jblizz

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    ataxian, Jblizz and MonkeyTime like this.
  19. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

While we've all been waiting for a portable Evo, they came out with a unit that is intended to only use pre-manufactured cartridges. It's the same theory we see with razors, give'm away for free, the money's in the replacement blades. @CANtalk is on point.

As for repairs, when I bought mine, they advertised bamboo replacement and there were people having it done. I haven't called them myself, so this is second hand, but a few people have reported being told it's no longer an option.

I see those two, unconfirmed items pointing in a direction I'm not excited about.

Not based on anything factual, but it would make financial sense from an outsiders perspective.

ataxian, BigJr48, sweetherb and 3 others like this.
  20. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

VapeXhale will no longer repair out-of-warranty EVO units. I understand they come with a three-year-warranty. They offered me a discount on a new one, but as it turns out, my only problem with it is I can't see bamboo color (red/green) as that diode is weak. It runs slightly cooler, too. I now have three EVOs. Yes, that is bat-shit crazy.

JCat, ataxian, BigJr48 and 5 others like this.
  21. Mr Turnip

I'd buy a newvape if they don't offer bamboo repairs fuck buying another this is cannabis not apple products.

JCat, ataxian and BigJr48 like this.
  22. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Well-Known Member

I just wish that VXH actually sold the 220v model from their online store. Or released an updated EVO or portable EVO. I don’t care for the razorblade consumables model in the vape industry but understand why it’s attractive to the companies. Maybe VXH feel it’s necessary for the company’s future success and locking in marketshares but I will always want to interact with the herb not a pod. I still want to try an EVO but ownership might be a pipe dream.

JCat, ataxian, BigJr48 and 1 other person like this.
  23. Mr Turnip

Surly they will miss the market from all the places you can't buy pre filled cartridges

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    JCat and ataxian like this.
  24. NewVape710

NewVape710 Seeking Higher Ground Manufacturer

@Mr Turnip thank you for the kind word. we try hard to make our vapes open source with no propriety electronics or glass. Just simple titanium parts built to last a life time. Happy 420

JCat, jupazo, Mr Turnip and 2 others like this.
  25. O-G-Reg

Best way to load baskets is the RAW kingsize cone loader. The baskets fit on perfectly snug. Shovel away. I’ll race you. [​IMG]

jupazo, wildything, BigJr48 and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors