• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey guys, I figured this would be the place to ask about ELB's; is there a way to crimp them just a little to reduce the height? It literally only needs at max maybe a 1mm or the equivalent of the cover screen shorter.

I'd really appreciate the help if possible. Thanks guys.
I made some adjustments as well 4 customize da EXPERIENCE! (HENDRICKS)

EVO R U EXPERIENCED?

EVO = LIFE WORTH LIVING on da PALE BLUE DOT!

Azn2101

I made some adjustments as well 4 customize da EXPERIENCE! (HENDRICKS)

EVO R U EXPERIENCED?

EVO = LIFE WORTH LIVING on da PALE BLUE DOT!

Dude I have such a hard time (not in a bad way) trying to decipher what you mean it almost feels like your leaving clues behind in what your saying. Like a message beneath a message haha.

I am familiar with the EVO to a degree but if left alone in a room with one, I'd like to believe I could figure it out by myself but can't be sure lol.

Not to mix threads but the MUSA Vaporizer uses the ELB's as it's main loading system too and the WPA that houses the ELB doesn't make a complete seal on my unit and would allow the glass parts to at least touch if the WPA was was just a 1-1.5mm deeper, or the more likely option. Make the ELB a bit wider to reduce it's height.

Again I don't want to make more talk about another vape then the VXL Cloud EVO on its own thread so ill keep it about the ELB's.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Dude I have such a hard time (not in a bad way) trying to decipher what you mean it almost feels like your leaving clues behind in what your saying. Like a message beneath a message haha.

I am familiar with the EVO to a degree but if left alone in a room with one, I'd like to believe I could figure it out by myself but can't be sure lol.

Not to mix threads but the MUSA Vaporizer uses the ELB's as it's main loading system too and the WPA that houses the ELB doesn't make a complete seal on my unit and would allow the glass parts to at least touch if the WPA was was just a 1-1.5mm deeper, or the more likely option. Make the ELB a bit wider to reduce it's height.

Again I don't want to make more talk about another vape then the VXL Cloud EVO on its own thread so ill keep it about the ELB's.
I am a Fuck’d SCA late on set ATAXIA DUDE!
However I do tend to think in esoteric thoughts?
I was a paper joint smoker before vaporizer’s kept me in the game!
We all experience CANNABIS our on way?
The EVO is not perfect however the taste is to my personal likings!

What is good four the goose is good for the gander!

BISCOTTIS cannabis and GRANDADDY PURPLE ROSIN + quarts nail + 11:00 ROSIN 1:30 flower = CIVILIZED da right way!

Brewervapesalot

How little can one use to microdose with the EVO with and without a mod? I have read that some people are using the EQ mod to microdose with the EVO. Pretty new here and trying to put two and two together, is this referring to one of DDaves mods? How much does it help vs the default screen basket?

If you can cover the bottom of the ELB with herb, with a little more, you're good....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How little can one use to microdose with the EVO with and without a mod? I have read that some people are using the EQ mod to microdose with the EVO. Pretty new here and trying to put two and two together, is this referring to one of DDaves mods? How much does it help vs the default screen basket?
If you need to MICRO DOSE?
From my limited experience I find the EVO kind of a decent in this area?

When I am low on CANNABIS I use the EVO the most!
Do what you want?

I fill my basket very full usually!
When I get low on CANNABIS I conserve!

The EVO is my go to when supplies get low!

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I was able to get my hands on a Og Hydra Bomb Ht yesterday after using a Og turbine for some time now and a few of the dh gate hydra tubes as well . Stacks and hits really well , it surprised me. I have not used my Evo in quite some time so its great to get back to using it. I think I like it the best so far. Hope all is well everyone .

sisonpyh

If you can cover the bottom of the ELB with herb, with a little more, you're good....

How much is needed to cover the bottom part of the basket? Guessing if the bottom is not covered that the EVO is not as efficient?

If you need to MICRO DOSE?
From my limited experience I find the EVO kind of a decent in this area?

When I am low on CANNABIS I use the EVO the most!
Do what you want?

I fill my basket very full usually!
When I get low on CANNABIS I conserve!

The EVO is my go to when supplies get low!

Awesome news! Really glad to hear that. How little can you use? I have been using ~.01 in the Fury 2. Would the EVO be able to do this?

Brewervapesalot

I don't weigh weed.... at least not when using it.... just weigh it in mass to check dryness levels when curing... sorry... I grow plenty (legally in the state I live) and am very wasteful with it. I just happen to have vaped small amounts of herb in the Evo. It works just fine for a hit or two or three.

justcametomind

How much is needed to cover the bottom part of the basket? Guessing if the bottom is not covered that the EVO is not as efficient?

Awesome news! Really glad to hear that. How little can you use? I have been using ~.01 in the Fury 2. Would the EVO be able to do this?
Evo is fine with100mg per hit. I usually load my Evo/Fury2 with the same amount, 80/100/120mg.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I use a EVO for MEDICAL reason’s!

However it taste so amazing to me?

The EFFECT depends on the quality of your CANNABIS!

RECREATIONAL would be even better I imagine?

I also use medicinally. And absolutely about quality of CANNABIS. NYS sucks! Real big time in the medical market. Awful. No flowers here. Too expensive. Definitely not civilized.

However, recently Rhode Island opened its dispensaries to out of state medical patients. I just participated in my first cannabis cup. I have 28 strains right here (each strain came with 2 grams). Variety is the spice of life :-).

Can't wait till NY fixes their system

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I also use medicinally. And absolutely about quality of CANNABIS. NYS sucks! Real big time in the medical market. Awful. No flowers here. Too expensive. Definitely not civilized.

However, recently Rhode Island opened its dispensaries to out of state medical patients. I just participated in my first cannabis cup. I have 28 strains right here (each strain came with 2 grams). Variety is the spice of life :-).

Can't wait till NY fixes their system
For you and everyone from this PLANET!

The CANNABIS I got from the delivery service was OK, however not the greatest!
Tasty for-sure!
Effect decent?

The EVO is perfect for my need’s!
RECREATIONAL if you don’t collect must be unreal?

My strain for me is GSC not because it’s strong but work’s?
+ my surfer friends from South Africa turned me onto DURBAN (gsc has this in it!)!
For me and my situation!

What work’s for you?

POISON is in the name of DURBAN = DURBAN POISON that is the base of GSC
Growing it these daze! (No one carry’s it?) maybe it’s not for RECREATIONAL?

Last edited:

Alexis

My strain for me is GSC not because it’s strong but work’s?
+ my surfer friends from South Africa turned me onto DURBAN (gsc has this in it!)!
For me and my situation!

What work’s for you?

POISON is in the name of DURBAN = DURBAN POISON that is the base of GSC
Growing it these daze! (No one carry’s it?) maybe it’s not for RECREATIONAL?
We grow the autoflower version of Durban Poison every year usually (Dutch Passion). It grows really well, flowers and finishes fast, is pretty good with humidity and insects, and the effect is so cerebral and non debilitating and it tastes like Turkish delight candy.

Looking forward to doing another run this year hopefully. :leaf: :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
We grow the autoflower version of Durban Poison every year usually (Dutch Passion). It grows really well, flowers and finishes fast, is pretty good with humidity and insects, and the effect is so cerebral and non debilitating and it tastes like Turkish delight candy.

Looking forward to doing another run this year hopefully. :leaf: :tup:
I like for study!
Just above Jefferies BAY back in the hills!

Surfing is pretty decent in SOUTH AFRICA?
I have over 100 seeds of DUTCH CRUNCH I need to
POP this SPRING? (TASTY)
OUTDOOR SUPER CROPPED NATURAL = EVO INTOXICATING CANNABIS in a DECENT way?

Last edited:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey everyone, quick question. How does everyone feel using concentrates in the Evo? I’ve been going to a medical dispensary in Rhode Island and the concentrates are out of control. Thinking of picking up a large batch (like 8 grams). And trying to curb my usage a little bit by just doing small dabs, etc. seeing if that can last me more than a month.

Reason I ask is when I used a dab rig in Cali, it was like I could take a hit, then wait a little, then continue, then wait. And it still tasted good. In the Evo it seems like I have to do everything in one big hit otherwise it really tastes like shit. And doesn’t taste that great to begin with.

I’ll also buy an ounce of flower that way I can take some concentrate breaks in between. I do use medicinally for abdominal pain (diagnosed as Crohn’s)

Anyway off topic - if someone wants to DM and tell me what I should get instead of using my Evo with the nails I have, that’d be cool. I’ve been seeing puffco peak a lot thrown around but a lot of people hate it as well. If the Cloud Evo is sufficient as a rig, then maybe I’ll get a pen. Recommendations appreciated.

Shorner

Hey everyone, quick question. How does everyone feel using concentrates in the Evo? I’ve been going to a medical dispensary in Rhode Island and the concentrates are out of control. Thinking of picking up a large batch (like 8 grams). And trying to curb my usage a little bit by just doing small dabs, etc. seeing if that can last me more than a month.

Reason I ask is when I used a dab rig in Cali, it was like I could take a hit, then wait a little, then continue, then wait. And it still tasted good. In the Evo it seems like I have to do everything in one big hit otherwise it really tastes like shit. And doesn’t taste that great to begin with.

I’ll also buy an ounce of flower that way I can take some concentrate breaks in between. I do use medicinally for abdominal pain (diagnosed as Crohn’s)

Anyway off topic - if someone wants to DM and tell me what I should get instead of using my Evo with the nails I have, that’d be cool. I’ve been seeing puffco peak a lot thrown around but a lot of people hate it as well. If the Cloud Evo is sufficient as a rig, then maybe I’ll get a pen. Recommendations appreciated.
I would stay away from concentrates...it's the crack of cannabis...hits well to start with until tolerance rockets and they don't work then.

Flowers where it's at for me !!;)

CANtalk

There's no reason for the EVO to be much different than other glass dab rigs (other than it doesn't do very high temp dabs). The EVO design doesn't lead to as much evaporative loss as other dab rigs (which is nice) and the unit excels at lower temp dabs. As for waiting and taste, that depends on personal preferences so it's hard answer, best to try oneself. Do small dabs and you'll waste less and have better taste as well.

I picked up the EVO to enjoy what it can do for dabbing. YMMV.

Last edited:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I would stay away from concentrates...it's the crack of cannabis...hits well to start with until tolerance rockets and they don't work then.

Flowers where it's at for me !!;)

I know, that’s what I’m worried about. But I kinda think I’m gonna have a good system of taking tolerance breaks.

I can smoke a shit load of flower in my Evo. Like .3 a sesh. (3 Elbs). So I’m trying to see if I can curb some usage a bit. LOL. I know it seems counterintuitive but I think I’m gonna give it a shot. LOL

Top Bottom