Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Got it, darn. Mine is second hand and didn't come with one. Perhaps I can find a cheap silicone plug for 18mm male ground glass, or a fancier cap of some sort. Glass noob with unhelpful local options (that I've found) so I'll do some more scouring
since my GLASS CLAW sits sideways, the cheap solution ended being the handy one as well.
I was gifted some 18mm rubber stoppers from an FC seller early on. :tup: But other than re-purposing your ELB cover like I did, Corks work I've been told? or plugging that unused glass bowl? I do like to buy and support local shops. But after owning an EQ, I've learned to be more particular in my glass choices so that means seeking. :sherlock:

The same seller of my 90s might have a plug or options. for one stop shopping.
Glass noob
Well plenty of threads here at FC to scour. :cool:I was a noob before having glass legos. Perhaps get familiar with the Dhgate marketplace, scientific glass, 'heady glass', etc. Happy Hunting!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes, but I'm not sure the material will drop. The dab was put literally right above the slit. I'd hypothese that if it liquifies and drops it will form a droplet in the gap of the slit and some would likely end up on the outside of the VapeXnail. Has anyone tried placing the dab like this method in the video above the slit and if so what's your experience?

It's a surprising place to put the dab on the nail in that video to me. YMMV. I thought I'd post it up and see what people here say :sherlock:.
I use a MOD at 27 watts in a tank filled with EJUICE with some flavor that is double?
No nicotine in my ejuice.

Do what work’s 4 U!

Lately I’ve been using the QUARTS nail straight ROSIN = CIVILIZATION OBTAIN
EVO 4 May need’s is 1:30 flower 12:00 4 concentrate or ROSIN.
Kief I add 2-the ejuice FYI

SaturnIII

Hey guys, quick question... I’ve never done anything but flower. My dispensary was out of a couple flower strains I normally buy and didn’t think I’d have enough to get me through the week. So I have no idea where my mind was at, but all of a sudden, my mouth says “let me have some of that 60% THC Wax”!

So please tell me that can be used in my Evo. I have a couple of the vapexnails that came with my starter kit. I also ordered a dab tool set from amazon. I knew this thing could do concentrates, but wasn’t sure what types so hoping the wax is OK???

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Hey guys, quick question... I’ve never done anything but flower. My dispensary was out of a couple flower strains I normally buy and didn’t think I’d have enough to get me through the week. So I have no idea where my mind was at, but all of a sudden, my mouth says “let me have some of that 60% THC Wax”!

So please tell me that can be used in my Evo. I have a couple of the vapexnails that came with my starter kit. I also ordered a dab tool set from amazon. I knew this thing could do concentrates, but wasn’t sure what types so hoping the wax is OK???
Wax will work just fine. Start small, smaller than a BB.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thx @Krzydmnd for the concentrates feedback. With the vapor feedback I think its best I continue holding off trying concentrates until my water piece comes in. My supplier mentioned that he hoped to receive it shortly which is nice to hear. Vapexhale notes that there is no best hydratube, rather it comes down to personal preferences (i.e., how much conditioning one wants) and potentially how different or similar one wants another water piece to be from what they already have.
----------------------------

As for doing concentrates with the VapeXnail I thought this video was interesting. It's from Vapexhale, is a guide for doing concentrates and they don't drop it in the tube. Take a look... any comments?

Have y'all been checking the VapeXhale website? It looks like my supplier was correct on VapeXhale moving their water pieces to the graphite style.

I'm really enjoying the EVO again as this weekend starts. I'm taking much smaller draws and the EVO is just so damn efficient. Lots of flavors in the first few draws. It doesn't hurt having some great flower :tup:.
Hey Dude: that video is so sick as in good!

The EVO is CIVILIZED
Hybrid CANNABIS well grown OUTSIDE in a spot on The Pale BLUE DOT with FLAVOR extremely agreeable!
EFFECT of course!

INDOOR grow if your in a spot to does not let U grow naturally? (Law or GEOGRAPHICALLY)

If you like FLAVOR da EVO is DECENT 4 some?

@LesPlenty you have a EVO?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Mikey ... For me...water can smooth/cool out the vapor more so you can take bigger hits but the taste gets diluted some. Being a flavor chaser and because the EVO's vapor is already so smooth I use my cheap Chinese hydro-tube dry most of the time.

Everyone has different goals for their vapor and since I value taste over the thickness of the vapor I only go wet when I'm going for a bigger, quicker high than usual.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I’ve been experimenting with using my little hydrotube dry. I thought I heard (some review) that using water can make the evo work better, any opinions?
Dry is great as well.
OGb has mouthpieces
Hydrobomb is great as well!
Mix it up!

Usally I use a HYDRO BOMB 4 ROSIN
2-day OGB dry (Sunday)
12 = H2O
11= DRY

ROSIN (concentrates 4 some?)
@lazylathe turn me 2 ROSIN

My face is melting?
What movie 2 see next?

Last edited:

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
So I picked up the factory seconds Helio and Lynx, but have yet to use them (or the EVO) for to my current situation.

Edit: no idea what caused these to be seconds; I don't see any defects for the life of me.

Has anyone used these two pieces together, wet or dry? I got them to use separately as intended (dry mouthpiece and whip bubbler, respectively) but they stack nicely (and look cool) and I don't see why I couldn't use them as sort of a diy hydratube. Let me know if this is a dumb idea.

kitkatjam22

Been an Herbalizer user since 2014. The last two years, I have been antsy AF to get a cloud evo. My wife was sick of hearing it, so she got some family members to pitch in for my bday present a couple of days ago, and I should be getting it sometime this week... super stoked to give this thing a go!!

I have a few questions for the community, if someone would be so kind to answer. It's a bit daunting to go through 700 + pages for the answers :/

1. I have a precision honeycomb... where is the best place to get some stoppers for the ends of the glass so that I can clean it? I also need to get a wax pick, since it was out of stock on the vapexhale site.

2. Is PBW better for cleaning the glass than alcohol/salt? I have been using alcohol/salt on my honeycomb, and while it may take me a while, I'm always able to get all of the residue off... but it does take a while.

3. Is a ultrasonic cleaner really necessary for cleaning the boro tubes? it seems like ISO/PBW would do the trick just like the glass piece, or am I missing something here?

4. The cleaning kit seems like a bit of a waste of money - I would appreciate a recommendation on a cleaning brush to help get inside the HT and boro tubes for scrubbing

Can't think of anything else at the moment, but I appreciate any help!!!

CANtalk

@MothChewMoth, there are countless iterations and combinations available and no correct or incorrect way to do things. Though attachments may get bulky or become a tip hazard. From what I've read the Lynx is one of the lightest conditioning attachments produced for the EVO. By all means try it and see what your personal preference is. And let us know. Cheers

CANtalk,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I picked up the factory seconds Helio and Lynx, but have yet to use them (or the EVO) for to my current situation.

Edit: no idea what caused these to be seconds; I don't see any defects for the life of me.

Has anyone used these two pieces together, wet or dry? I got them to use separately as intended (dry mouthpiece and whip bubbler, respectively) but they stack nicely (and look cool) and I don't see why I couldn't use them as sort of a diy hydratube. Let me know if this is a dumb idea.
There is no such thing as a dumb question?
I want a LYNX so bad?
Blew up with GAS?
EVO is no goof machine 4 vaporing Flowers or wax = your call?

CIVILIZATION MODERN CONSUMPTION of CANNABIS

WARNING CANNABIS is safer than MILK

EVO is U R CANNABIS CONSUMPTION GURU
Don’t B afraid !

SUNDAY is PARTY NIGHT 4 some of us?
It’s called THE PALE BLUE DOT!
DUDES Rember dude is both m&f = MODERN THINKERS R ACCEPTABLE regardless of da generational differences?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My EVO never fails to deliver. It is the HAMMER for when I want to get wiped out. I hadn't used it for a while, and loaded some concentrates, and forgot the knob was turned all of the way up. Luckily the couch was close by.
Weird this baby sneaks up an hits or grabs me?

I put these old fashion old school COLAS in a EVO basket and I heard this song in my mind?

WIPE OUT!

EVO = CIVILIZED OPULENCE = fight in a cage 2 experience a RUSH!
EVO = B-4 free diving = COLORFUL OCEAN at 150 feet 20 miles from shore.
Not scared = EVO can help!

Jtwpayne

Hi everyone I just recently started using my Evo for concentrates but I cannot seem to get a milky hit like when I normally dab on a TI nail. I put a small dab in the VHN(same size as I dab on a regular nail) wait 5 seconds until it melts(sometimes 10)and I see vapor and when I hit it I just get a Ok hit, not much vapor at all. I put the dial to about 1-2 sometimes even 3 but the results are still the same. Am I not putting enough concentrates in it? Or am I putting too little+ the temperature is too high and it is melting too quickly-not vaping fully? Any opinions would be appreciated thank you. I don’t want to put too much and have it be wasted- the temperature not be hot enough to fully vape. I would like it to fully vape in one hit+ be milky

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi everyone I just recently started using my Evo for concentrates but I cannot seem to get a milky hit like when I normally dab on a TI nail. I put a small dab in the VHN(same size as I dab on a regular nail) wait 5 seconds until it melts(sometimes 10)and I see vapor and when I hit it I just get a Ok hit, not much vapor at all. I put the dial to about 1-2 sometimes even 3 but the results are still the same. Am I not putting enough concentrates in it? Or am I putting too little+ the temperature is too high and it is melting too quickly-not vaping fully? Any opinions would be appreciated thank you. I don’t want to put too much and have it be wasted- the temperature not be hot enough to fully vape. I would like it to fully vape in one hit+ be milky
I have used foil stick match with a fast food straw.
Having said that I find the QUARTS NAILS kine gourmet!
Set the dial lower than COLAS or nuggets?
My settings R : 1:30 COLAS 11:00 ROSIN

Works 4 me?

BR Ron

I usually set my dial to around 1:00. I drop the nail in and watch the dab melt, then once I see vapor start to rise I place the HT on the EVO. I take a short 2 to 3 second hit, quickly exhale, and take a monster hit. The HT milks nicely, and I am DONE for a while.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I usually set my dial to around 1:00. I drop the nail in and watch the dab melt, then once I see vapor start to rise I place the HT on the EVO. I take a short 2 to 3 second hit, quickly exhale, and take a monster hit. The HT milks nicely, and I am DONE for a while.
I have more ROSIN than normal!

I need 2 wait until after a sea side lunch 4 ROSIN.

Right now COLAS R kine sweet with & end a EVO!

You cannot B scared!

Catnipmint

So Hi everyone!

I've got back my brand new EVO from vapefiend 2 weeks ago (it has a glowing bamboo issue) and so far its working real good. Today I made a discovery about my Dynavap degummed hemp fiber and Vapexhale Cloud Evo with herb basket. I can use concentrates like oil with hemp fiber in my Evo, just put the oil into fiber and gently put in a herb basket, just make sure no oil touching the basket. Crank the heat a little but up, 3-4'o clock, maybe you can try max! Basically if you dont use herb just oil and hemp fiber you cannot burn. Great taste, pure convectin, low temp long dabbing session. You can use lot of fiber with much more oil, and virtually no mess, just dont pack it tight, like with herb! Dont try this with glass nails, its way tooooo hot down there and actually also the hemp fiber burning if you put in a nial :D PS: sorry for my english.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So Hi everyone!

I've got back my brand new EVO from vapefiend 2 weeks ago (it has a glowing bamboo issue) and so far its working real good. Today I made a discovery about my Dynavap degummed hemp fiber and Vapexhale Cloud Evo with herb basket. I can use concentrates like oil with hemp fiber in my Evo, just put the oil into fiber and gently put in a herb basket, just make sure no oil touching the basket. Crank the heat a little but up, 3-4'o clock, maybe you can try max! Basically if you dont use herb just oil and hemp fiber you cannot burn. Great taste, pure convectin, low temp long dabbing session. You can use lot of fiber with much more oil, and virtually no mess, just dont pack it tight, like with herb! Dont try this with glass nails, its way tooooo hot down there and actually also the hemp fiber burning if you put in a nial :D PS: sorry for my english.
I am fairly new to vaping.
Been a joint smoker most of my life!

Da EVO is 4 human kine 2 MEDICATE or RECREATIONAL enjoyment of CANNABIS = CIVILIZED 2 Da MAX
@CuckFumbustion I have different vaporizers at present, however the EVO is in da top 2?
Always water path.
Hated it before da small mouthpiece?
Never liked Bongs?

Last edited:

2 Cycle

i don’t use the ultrasonic cleaner on tubes, mainly because none fit lol. For elbs though, it works amazing. Put them in a small plastic bag with 91 alcohol into water bath. Ten minutes later and a quick rinse they are back to factory

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Catnipmint welcome to FC, that’s some really useful information in your post. Dropping knowledge in your second post! Well done, you’re going to be very popular around here. Hey I’m coming up on 2 yrs of membership, after months of lurking, and I still haven’t posted anything worth knowing! :D

I thought you explained your technique and got your thoughts across very well, I wouldn’t have known it was a second language for you. Everyone misses a letter or word here or there, even if proofreading - a by-product of our digital age and the fact most of us are baked or flying whilst posting! :lol: Your English is great, don’t worry about it. Many members have arrived with much less English and communicate well. Vaping is its own language! :tup:

Top Bottom