Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

MAbud

When I turn mine on it goes red and after a few minutes flips to green, however after :30 seconds or so it flips back to red for another minute or two before finally flipping green. Is this normal?

Krzydmnd

I have had to modify my EVO to save my poor puppy!
She is my 10 1/2 year old Shepherd/Huskey/Lab cross and the whistle drives her mad.
She tries to climb onto my lap and gets all freaked out! It's comical to see a 65lb dog try and be a lap dog! Usually she gets her front feet up and then just lies immobile!
So i have experimented with various thin layers of cotton till the whistle no longer bugs her.
This has added a bit more restriction which I am quite liking!

I am experiencing the same issue with my dog! She really freaks out when I use the Evo. Climbing into my lap, shaking, and it lasts a while afterwards too.

Did you just stuff a little cotton in the bottom? I hadn't thought about that, I'll try it tonight! (I recognize this post is months old, just sharing my canine story for others who may search. Could be a R&D point for the mfr to consider)

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
My dog hates the Cloud Evo and the whistle too. That is why I had to stop using it. That whistle is indeed annoying as hell, I fully understand my puppy.

Dynavaper,

Vapor4me

I was introduced to the whistle when using it for the first time recently, and I don't think my cat will like it neither... Bummer!

Vapor4me,

Krzydmnd

My dog hates the Cloud Evo and the whistle too. That is why I had to stop using it. That whistle is indeed annoying as hell, I fully understand my puppy.

Yeah my pooch must be hearing it even when I don't I try to not draw to the point that I can hear the whistle but she's freaking out well before I can hear it. I'll be trying a few of the tips I've come across on this thread because I love the Evo and the dog. Gotta be a compromise somewhere lol.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I am experiencing the same issue with my dog! She really freaks out when I use the Evo. Climbing into my lap, shaking, and it lasts a while afterwards too.

Did you just stuff a little cotton in the bottom? I hadn't thought about that, I'll try it tonight! (I recognize this post is months old, just sharing my canine story for others who may search. Could be a R&D point for the mfr to consider)

Yes!!
All I did was to unravel a q-tip and add a very small amount to the bottom of the bamboo. No extra restriction is added and the whistle goes away.
I can pull as hard as I want without any whistle.

My old puppy thanks me as she hates that noise or any loud electronic beeps.
I can also use the EVO when people are sleeping without concern!

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Thank you very much, @lazylathe! That makes me consider my Vapexhale again for usage (not that I didn't like to use it). But I must admit that I still have issues to fully imagine how your solution looks like in detail. May I kindly ask you for a photo? Only if it's no hassle for you! Thanks in advance!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thank you very much, @lazylathe! That makes me consider my Vapexhale again for usage (not that I didn't like to use it). But I must admit that I still have issues to fully imagine how your solution looks like in detail. May I kindly ask you for a photo? Only if it's no hassle for you! Thanks in advance!

It really is as easy and simple as it sounds!
Take a q-tip and get a small amount of cotton, shape it a bit like a dome screen and insert into the bottom of the bamboo. It is super simple!
hvt3es.jpg

hvxdap.jpg

28ch6r8.jpg

Hope this helps!

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Thank you so much for taking the time! :tup:
Excellent, will try this right tomorrow! (It's 1am and I should be sleeping since 2 hours)

Dynavaper,
Reactions: lazylathe

CANtalk

This looks like a great premium desktop e-vape for quality concentrate and flower use. And it's the safest design I've seen while accomplishing that. I'm really interested in this vaporizer. The low temp dabbing sounds very appealing. It's a lot more expensive than a ditanium vaporizer but it's a lot safer design and has been pretty widely adopted. Any feedback I should know about? I read about the potential whistling aspect (saw a crazy video showing it)...

Thx

CANtalk,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I just did the cotton trick and it worked perfectly, the dog is as happy as can be (and now, so am I after a few test rips) !

Those are good news! I cannot wait to take the Evo out of the closet this evening to try it myself!

//Edit, 5 hours later: Wonderful! Works like a charm! Goodbye whistle, say hello to the NEW Vapexhale, doggy! :) I can use my Cloud Evo again, how cool is that? Thank you so much, @lazylathe! You saved a vaporizer's life and improved mine!
One love! :love:

Last edited:

Vapster707

Never seen any reviewer talk about tha whistle sound thought it was a built in warning I was pulling to hard and it had to heat back up :lol: :D

Vapster707,
Reactions: Dynavaper

SaturnIII

My original idea was to purchase both the vapeXhale and the volcano at the same time, keep them both if I felt like it, or return the loser of this fight to the death.

The volcano arrived first. Day one, I loved it. By day three I had my doubts about it.

Next day cloud Evo arrived. I was so bummed out about the volcano, I was depressed and I was beginning to wonder if I just wasn’t cut out for maryjane being my medicine. No matter the strain, I didn’t feel like I was managing my pain well enough. Clock was ticking and my pain dr wanting me to decide whether to hand my card in, or not.

So, I unboxed Cloud Evo with Swiss Tree HT just to check for damage. Everything perfect. Hmmm this thing looks kinda cool?! Screw this, I’m gonna try it NOW.

Late, and nearing my bedtime, packed 1/2 ELB with MK Ultra which is the best nighttime strain I’ve found and the knob at 12:00 position I had preheated it about 20-30 minutes because I didn’t want any excuses.

Filled both lungs to capacity and wasn’t expecting much visible vapor on the first pull, but vapor flowed from my lips like I was posessed! WoW!!!

Huh? Let’s turn it up to 1:00 and see what that does! The second pull filled my lungs and my brain was like “check please” and I do remember exhaling the largest stream of clouds I had seen in person, that was about all I remember.

I’m sold. Boxed the volcano up the next day. That’s not so much to say the volcano was bad, but nothing can touch this Cloud Evo experience for me anyway....

Granted, I only have experience with joints, dynavaps, Solo2, and the volcano. All great in their own way, but I just wasn’t getting medicated fully and when I was, it was so time consuming or a ridiculous number of hits/sessions to get there.

If you are reading this and are on the fence, DO IT.

My buddy (another mmj) came over and I was like “dude this is the one”!! After two pulls he wanted to know where he could buy one. Seriously.

The Swiss Tree HT is utterly fantastic. It’s beautiful and an absolute pleasure to use. Not that heavy, and your hand just wraps around it perfect for my medium/large hands. Very smooth and tastes gr8! I don’t know yet how it’ll be for concentrates but it’s awesome for flower.

It hits like a freight train. It’s NOT all weed quality. The same exact batch I’ve been disappointed with my other vapes and I think that says a lot.

I only have done flower so far. Will try concentrates at some point. I’m just starting to make tinctures and starting to get settled in my new life.

If I hadn’t tried this Cloud Evo, I may have just said the heck with it all and went back to another 20 years of painkillers. So I’m very thankful to vapeXhale and to this forum. Feel like I can manage my pain very well with it.

I’m blown away by how ez/fun it is to use. My units been used like crazy this week and it literally has not a speck on it or in it, that I can see. So that’s another huge plus.

I’m blown away by the visible vapor. I now know what a steam locomotive feels like! I’m blown away by its power and it’s ability to set me free from my agonizing pain.

I now have the graphite Lynx with Nebula whip kit on the way, and extra ELBs!

BEST PURCHASE E V E R! :rockon:

Top Bottom