• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

vctr

Hi,

I decided to pop by. I've had my Evo for about two and half years now and I've put quite a bit of bud through it. It really is a great vape and I haven't felt like lighting up a bowl in all this time. It's very similar to using a combustion bong which I used to love. I love how I can take a couple of big hits and be done with it. I mean slower vapes have their place and they can be very enjoyable, but I like this way more :-D

Baron23

I love my EVO, I love that at 1:30 on the dial I get even brown AVB with no question of if its fully extracted, I love the Turbine HT and Calyx that I have, and I really rather like Seibo and the gang at VXH.

I get these surveys from manf once in a while and I got one recently from VXH.

The one improvement I would make is to allow user control of the auto-off function. Just let ME decide if I want auto-off or leave it running continuous like my Enano.

Same with my Volcano Digit.

It feels somewhat patronizing to force a shutoff function on us.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love my EVO, I love that at 1:30 on the dial I get even brown AVB with no question of if its fully extracted, I love the Turbine HT and Calyx that I have, and I really rather like Seibo and the gang at VXH.

The one improvement I would make is to allow user control of the auto-off function. Just let ME decide if I want auto-off or leave it running continuous like my Enano.

Same with my Volcano Digit.

It feels somewhat patronizing to force a shutoff function on us.
My level has been the same as U?
Da EVO is a FLAVOR DEVICE....

FYI!

markjas2012

Hi,

I decided to pop by. I've had my Evo for about two and half years now and I've put quite a bit of bud through it. It really is a great vape and I haven't felt like lighting up a bowl in all this time. It's very similar to using a combustion bong which I used to love. I love how I can take a couple of big hits and be done with it. I mean slower vapes have their place and they can be very enjoyable, but I like this way more :-D

Couldn't agree more, Evo gets way more use than my sublimator at a fraction of the price. SO CONSISTENT.

caliganja420

The glass joint on my evo gets extremely hot, using my unit between 2-3, very dark brown abv.
Its like scorching hot, cant even touch it
Also the top half of my unit is very hot, i can really feel the heat thru sleave

Socks And Sandals

The glass joint on my evo gets extremely hot, using my unit between 2-3, very dark brown abv.
Its like scorching hot, cant even touch it
Also the top half of my unit is very hot, i can really feel the heat thru sleave

It's totally normal! On the top I can still feel the heat through the sleave.. even at 1 or 2 oclock 380 to 410F. It's almost as scorching hot as it gets when I run it on high to clean my quartz nails.

I'd look at it as a good thing though.. My unit turns green off a cold start in 2 minutes and completely heatsoaked in about 5 minutes. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Denis69

Hi everyone,

I ve been using my cloud for 4-5 months and I am very happy with it, strong taste, it draws as hard as you do and it does sometimes bang my head before I even exhaled :tup:
My only regret is the turbine being a pain in the ass to clean (iso is hardly working and I dont like using stronger solvent/detergent)

However lately I am getting some strongly uneven avb, when the basket is more than 1/3 full, do others jave some similar issues ?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
However lately I am getting some strongly uneven avb, when the basket is more than 1/3 full, do others jave some similar issues ?

Nope...never. Are your ELBs clean? Are you packing the ELB or letting the herb settle on it's own? I never pack the ELB and fill by letting the herb settle on it's own without tamping. Is the herb cured and dry throughout or are there some bits that are more sticky/moist than others?

Denis69

Nope...never. Are your ELBs clean? Are you packing the ELB or letting the herb settle on it's own? I never pack the ELB and fill by letting the herb settle on it's own without tamping. Is the herb cured and dry throughout or are there some bits that are more sticky/moist than others?
Right, I was packing it softly, conduction habit I guess
Just made few trials and got some very even avb, thank you !

bkpnsux

Hey guys, I'm in the market for something new and am taking a hard look at the Vapexhale Evo. I've had an Extreme Q for a few years and am wondering how much better this vape is over the Arizer? I've read mixed reviews so figured I'd post here for opinions from people that may have used both.

I've had my Q for a while, and it's been good. I purchased the DDave mod and it worked well, however the first month or so I had it the cyclone bowl cracked on me. I still use it stock on occasion, but tend to find myself wishing for thicker, milkier hits.

I use the Q with a DH gate D20 water tool, and also have a few devices I use for shatter including a Yocan Torch that works well with the D20.

I'm looking for a device that would be ranked better than the Extreme Q. As much as I like my concentrates, I miss flowers sometime.

Money isn't really a consideration, however I want a device for use with mainly a whip or something I can use with my D20, so that rules out the Volcano.

I was looking at the Herbalizer but I think they may have gone out of business...?

A couple questions I have for the Vapexhale Evo users:

1) Can this device be used inverted? (I believe so, but unsure) Would I be able to drop it directly on top of my DHgate D20 water tool?

2) How well does it work for concentrates?

3) How is the performance compared to an Arizer Extreme Q? (same/better/way better/kicks it ass)

4) Is it worth the money in your opinion? Any complaints? Defects I should know about?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey guys, I'm in the market for something new and am taking a hard look at the Vapexhale Evo. I've had an Extreme Q for a few years and am wondering how much better this vape is over the Arizer? I've read mixed reviews so figured I'd post here for opinions from people that may have used both.

I've had my Q for a while, and it's been good. I purchased the DDave mod and it worked well, however the first month or so I had it the cyclone bowl cracked on me. I still use it stock on occasion, but tend to find myself wishing for thicker, milkier hits.

I use the Q with a DH gate D20 water tool, and also have a few devices I use for shatter including a Yocan Torch that works well with the D20.

I'm looking for a device that would be ranked better than the Extreme Q. As much as I like my concentrates, I miss flowers sometime.

Money isn't really a consideration, however I want a device for use with mainly a whip or something I can use with my D20, so that rules out the Volcano.

I was looking at the Herbalizer but I think they may have gone out of business...?

1) Can this device be used inverted? (I believe so, but unsure) Would I be able to drop it directly on top of my DHgate D20 water tool?

3) How is the performance compared to an Arizer Extreme Q? (same/better/way better/kicks it ass)

4) Is it worth the money in your opinion? Any complaints? Defects I should know about?
I love da EVO with a water path!
1:30 on the dial = DUTCH CHRUNCH = out in space!
D020 work’s!
Whatever U have?
I have a HYDROTUBE that work’s!

EVO if you like FLAVOR?
@bkpnsux i have a “Q” & EVO & others?
The “Q” is OK if it fit’s your income?
Da EVO is more like a fine car!

Last edited:

caliganja420

The evo will take 100 shits on your Extreme Q. Your comparing a $100 vape with a $400 vape
Evo is the top performer in my lineup, excellent flavor on every hit and the best extraction of any device i have ever tried

London Vaper

Ready to pull trigger on an evo to use with the Calyx dry no water. Any opinions on this?

I tend to vape st higher temps, fewer potent hits than a long drawn out session. Will vapour be too hot say at 1pm with the Calyx dry to enjoy?

Do i need to draw for 15+ seconds to get a good hit?

Do you need to master your draw tecnique to get good results like the firefly 2 or Milaana?

Its expensive so its scary to just jump in and just see how it goes so need 2b sure b4 i pull the trigger on this 1.

caliganja420

Ready to pull trigger on an evo to use with the Calyx dry no water. Any opinions on this?

I tend to vape st higher temps, fewer potent hits than a long drawn out session. Will vapour be too hot say at 1pm with the Calyx dry to enjoy?

Do you need to master your draw tecnique to get good results like the firefly 2 or Milaana?

Its expensive so its scary to just jump in and just see how it goes so need 2b sure b4 i pull the trigger on this 1.

Vapor tends to be hot dry, thats what i noticed at around 2pm

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

I have a small cheap bubbler that I use dry beginning at 12 and finish off between 2 and 3. For me level 2 and forward is hot and dry but not too hot and not too dry to be uncomfortable. I experience no irritation. The reason I use it dry is because I love the taste and water tends to dilute the taste a bit for me.

The only complaint I've ever had with the EVO is the time it takes to reach temp......in every other area it's my favorite....best taste, great vapor and very efficient. As far as draw technique is concerned....the EVO doesn't require any. Pull slow, hard, short or long and it'll take care of the rest.

The only other concern is combustion....mine will start burning herb after level 3....

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
All right guys, this thread has me convinced. Where is the best place to buy my Vapexhale EVO from in Canada? Most of the local shops I've called don't carry it for some some reason.. They have the Arizer Extreme Q and the next desktop vape is the Volcano..

Thanks in advance..

Check out PuffItUp. I'm pretty sure they do free shipping to CA. Use "fc-1" for 15% off.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
All right guys, this thread has me convinced. Where is the best place to buy my Vapexhale EVO from in Canada? Most of the local shops I've called don't carry it for some some reason.. They have the Arizer Extreme Q and the next desktop vape is the Volcano..

Thanks in advance..
I was about to rec'd a few places from Canada, But they seem to be Out of stock ATM. Customs can be a cost factor, But EVO CA direct has 20% off sales on and off as well.

I would only buy from a licensed seller. The warranty being another factor. Being able to recalibrate an EVO has saved me from buying a used one from an FC member.
Check out PuffItUp. I'm pretty sure they do free shipping to CA. Use "fc-1" for 15% off.
Feel free to contact them as well. They are a fav here on the forums. good luck.

I own an EQ and break it out occasionally for the fan function and that it can stay powered on all day. The EVO has a shut off feature and will blink when it powers down. EVO is a powerhouse vape and I own two, In case I break one. That how much of a convertee I became.

@ataxian is back. EVO is CIVILIZED! All is well.:leaf:

Last edited:

bkpnsux

I was about to rec'd a few places from Canada, But they seem to be Out of stock ATM. Customs can be a cost factor, But EVO CA direct has 20% off sales on and off as well.
.:leaf:

What is EVO CA? Cali or Canada? Is there a license distributor or dealer in Canada that you know about?

I'm looking forward to making a purchase, but want to make sure I buy from the best place. I've read issues of customs and shipping especially in the event of a repair and hope to avoid any issues.

Thanks

bkpnsux,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

Will vapour be too hot say at 1pm with the Calyx dry to enjoy?

Not for me, it isn't.

Nope

Absolutely NOT.

I run at about 1:30 always and my EVO at that temp will eat any strain and spit out very even brown AVB.

Love my EVO, like VXH, and I rather like Seibo from what I see in his clips.

JCat

Accessory Maker

Thanks in advance..
Definitely go to @PlanetVape . (http://www.planetvape.ca)

I checked and they have stock on various kits. Maybe reach out to them and they might even give you a bit of a discount :) Let them know JCat from FC sent you (I've been a very good customer of there's over the years ...!)

bkpnsux

Definitely go to @PlanetVape . (http://www.planetvape.ca)

I checked and they have stock on various kits. Maybe reach out to them and they might even give you a bit of a discount :) Let them know JCat from FC sent you (I've been a very good customer of there's over the years ...!)

Thanks JCat, I will be buying from them for sure! They're only about 40 mins from my house so I think I'll actually call ahead and go and pick it up myself. Cheers

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
They're only about 40 mins from my house
Can't top that. :) You might want to talk to them about their warranty, RMA process, shipping conditions, etc. Worst case. Knock on wood. Not sure how much dif it is then VHL direct?

Ok My question now. Are the newer graphite tubes any better than plain?

Yea if you get on their mailing list, you get an invite for a survey. And perhaps a discount code. I needed ELBs PIU and is out ATM (and I pondered getting tubes for half price. :haw:) So I checked all the boxes, etc.

@ataxian and all. New vape sells some standard type rigs that might be good for dry for $60. My eye is on this one. 12.5" Stereo Matrix Rig Ver. 2(9301) Vape Critic has a code. But I can't recollect it ATM.

CuckFumbustion,
Top Bottom