Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hey guys and gals, would any of you have or know where I can buy this Ta Moko Monkey heat sheild by any chance????
vapexhale-ta-moko-vapexshield.png

I think they discontinued it as far as i know...
You may be able to find some old stock somwhere...
I love mine its fucking awsome....
Wish i bought more before they stopped...

Edit:- i think they may be about to release a custom range of shields...

Last edited:

mscm888

I received my returned EVO and VXL actually replaced my dead one with a new unit rather than repair it. I'm pretty amazed that I forget how many years later they took care of me this nicely.

This new one seems perfect in every way! So excited to have a working EVO again. Although I love my OG the EVO I received is clearly the superior choice.

Happy Labor Day weekend to all!!!

caliganja420

Hey guys, ive tried Volcano and enano and quickly sold them since they were to much hassle and bullshit
I prefer my Mighty or Tera since i can just pack them and take flight right away
Is the Evo a good option for me? I have seen all the videos of people blowing huge clouds and just wanted to know if this vaporizer is efficient and will rip hard

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey guys, ive tried Volcano and enano and quickly sold them since they were to much hassle and bullshit
I prefer my Mighty or Tera since i can just pack them and take flight right away
Is the Evo a good option for me? I have seen all the videos of people blowing huge clouds and just wanted to know if this vaporizer is efficient and will rip hard

Yes, yes, and yes.

I know in San Francisco, at the Barbory Coast Dispensary, they have Cloud EVO's you can use. Not sure about SoCal but I would imagine if you have dispensaries that you can smoke/vape in, then one of them should have it.

---

However, let me put your fears to rest. I'm a long time marijuana user, about 20 years now. First 14 or so, were smoking. Bongs / Gravity Bongs / the heavier hitter, the better.

In 2012 I switched to vaporizing because I was constantly coughing up black shit, and that's not right.

I bought an Arizer Extreme Q.... Quickly realized it wasn't for me, and found the Evo.

The Evo is the vaporizer bong. It's amazing. Hits so good. Flavor is great. Really modular, as in whatever type of glass you like, you can use. For instance, small bubbler, medium bong, large bong, it doesn't matter.

Airflow is incredible.

I have yet to buy another desktop vape (except my e-nano but that was a long long time ago for reasons unrelated to the EVO).

I do not feel I need any other desktop vape since I have owned the Evo.

As our good buddy @ataxian says:

EVO = Civilized

MGG

I own both a cloud and an mighty and have a lot of experience with the evo.
I often found myself similar to you, reaching for the Mighty out of convenience.
for me I find it varies on my mood and the herb.

The cloud will provide bigger hits and be more flavorful imo.
However the mighty still provides massive hits and is very flavorful itself.
I find myself packing more into the mighty than I do with the cloud.

I think the main difference is with the cloud I can finish a smaller load in one hit,
where with the mighty it may take a few more hits to get it done.
The heater is definitely a bit more powerful on the cloud.

I definitely agree
Mighty > Volcano

However between the mighty and the cloud they both have some unique advantages and disadvantages.

One is portable,
one is not so portable and has glass components that can break easily if dropped, however can last you many years if you're careful.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Just realized I wasn't getting my alerts for this thread anymore. Guess it was one of those "forgot to go to the thread on a previous alert" things.

Anywhoo....Of all my vapes the EVO is the tastiest and most versatile. Love everything except the heat up time but it sure is worth the wait!

For me the EVO and herb combination is like a really good wine versus a vodka shot. Both will take you to the buzz BUT if you really want to enjoy "the experience" decant the wine and take the time to savor it. The EVO is my decanter :tup:

Lately when I do concentrates, which is not often, I've been putting a dab on some de-gummed hemp - roll into a ball, put in the ELB and vape at 2 o'clock.....:freak: I get about 4 to 6 nice hits. :science:

kuzko

Hey guys, just popping in to ask if the long basket screens for the vapexhale work in Milaana/Splinter/Tubo stems? Thanks!

Socks And Sandals

Anyone have any suggestions on what hydratube is best for oils? I was thinking on either the Turbine or the Calyx.

Socks And Sandals,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
And right below that post, I was me mentioning how I cleaned my ELBs. Still trying to come up with a method to get rid of the stubborn black buildup in the mesh of the screens. Low temp users will have less of a prob with this. Some use a torch which will be my last ditch effort to get them clear.

Having them soak in heated up ISO seems to help. I've played with Baking soda and white vinegar in a closed bottle to push out particles.

The basket screens for the EQ gets used for other vapes. But aren't crimped to fit the fill baskets of the ELBs. Has anybody found any second market EQ baskets that seem to do the job? I seem to tear these over time and a different screen mesh might make for interesting results? And cheaper, which my big incentive. :D

Do have Fury 2 dosing capsules on the way. Pretty much work like ELBs for the portable without having to conform to the inside volume of a ground socket.

Last edited:
CuckFumbustion,

Socks And Sandals

I think the turbine would be better for flavor,
the calyx appears to have more perculation and more risk for splash back as shown in this video

Thanks brother! It seems like the better option for flavor with that gridded barrel perk and the limited diffusion taking place.

Wish I could have gotton that Green Triton HT though.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I received my returned EVO and VXL actually replaced my dead one with a new unit rather than repair it. I'm pretty amazed that I forget how many years later they took care of me this nicely.
I had the same experience. I bought one of the originals and they have been taking care of me ever since.

I see the new nails that came out. I have owned several hydra tubes, but don’t have any now. I wish I did so I could try the dabbing feature! Anyone know a good place to grab one?

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I see you are soaking in ISO but you do not mention any mechanical action. I would try a toothbrush or small cleaning brush to clean the inner spaces of the ELB. Don't burn yourself on hot ISO, remember, clean is no accident . . . :peace:
I have actual chemistry brushes. Plus hemp wick and the steel pads that came with my Fury 2 is great for cleaning up reclaim. Like say a steel pad would work with a drop of ISO.

What are we looking at? Waht no downstem? 24/29 sockets? Super mean extraction. :science: Can hear the EVO low whistle the entire draw.
bRVfQVQ.jpg

caliganja420

Can i soak my ELB in 91% alcohol overnight? I can see heavy resin buildup inside and on the cap
Or should i put it in a ziplock with alcohol and salt and shake?

caliganja420,
Reactions: Roth
Top Bottom