Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It's just a 2 inch 18mm male to 18mm female adapter, I put a EQ cyclone bowl screen in it.
And it can hold a lot of weed. EVO is powerful enough to vape that, but it's very delayed.
It can take like 15 seconds of drawing to start vapor production and another 15 second of drawing with the EVO disconnected until it stops.

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Are you able to pack the herbs tight in that chamber? The Evo seems pretty picky with tightly packed herbs from my experience using an ELB.

Last edited:
withoutbliss,
Reactions: kellya86

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have some super tasty herb that really excels in the EVO.
The strain is Black Gold by Humbolt seeds, 70/30 Indica Hybrid at 24% THC.
The flowers are a light purple and covered in crystals that are super sticky!
It has a fruity nose but an earthy taste to it with thick vapor.

I have had to modify my EVO to save my poor puppy!
She is my 10 1/2 year old Shepherd/Huskey/Lab cross and the whistle drives her mad.
She tries to climb onto my lap and gets all freaked out! It's comical to see a 65lb dog try and be a lap dog! Usually she gets her front feet up and then just lies immobile!
So i have experimented with various thin layers of cotton till the whistle no longer bugs her.
This has added a bit more restriction which I am quite liking!

@withoutbliss
I pack 1/4 full ELBS for one hits, this way you maximize the flavor, clouds and effects!
Taking a lot of smaller hits can sometimes affect the flavor.
Also watch your grind, too fine and it can pack down and cause hot spots with tunneling.
A nice medium grind works best!

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thanks @lazylathe I've been getting best results with 1/2 full bowls. I vape an herbal blend that vapes best with a tight pack when ground fine. Might have to use my 30 day warranty if I can't find a way to vape a tightly packed bowl of finely ground herbs.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I'm getting best results with a 1/4 packed ELB now. Thanks for the suggestion.

If you want to fill the ELB you need to use a coarser grind so that there is airflow through the load.
ELB's have their good and bad points but are super easy to use!

Glad it is working better for you now!
Maybe try a slightly coarser grind and see how it works.

absoludicrous

I picked up my EVO last week during the summer sale. I’ve been a EQ user for the last 5 years or so and it worked really well for me once I picked up the @DDave kit until my EQ finally gave up and couldn’t control the temp any longer. I thought about picking up another EQ but decided to look for something new. I actually got through 500 pages and then gave up because it was taking too much time. I was surprised at all of the good comments out there.

I was a little hesitant because of the price, but I got a pretty good deal witht he summer sale going on. I don’t need to get into details about how it performed as there have been 700+ pages of good reviews, but it’s been amazing. I have been using it with a whip like I did with my EQ and I have not been disappointed. It heats up very fast and I like that I can pull the ELB out when I am not using it. It’s really efficient and keeps the flavor for a while. I tried it with my D20-D and haven’t had any issues with the whip or using it inverted directly onto the D20-D. No smells so far (not using the neoprene sleeve) but I try not to keep it inverted for very long. I’m really satisfied by the performance of this thing.

I had a problem with one of the 4 ELBs I picked up where it would not fit in the bamboo very well and I had to push and squeeze the bottom to fit inside the bamboo. Finally it started to split along the side after a few days of use. I emailed support and they took care of me within hours. I sent a late email to them and by the time I was at work the next day, I received a shipping notification before I even received a reply from support. I read a lot about their customer service, but am very happy with how this worked out.

I was a little hesitant because of how careful you need to be, but I am glad I took the plunge. There have been times where I dropped or knocked off my EQ and I’m not very confident the EVO would survive those drops, but the performance of this thing is totally worth it. I’m babying this thing since it’s a week old, but I hope that it will last me a while. I accidentally knocked it against my table and some other things and it’s held up just fine. So far, so good. I’m loving this thing. I’ve been putting a lot of hours in at work lately and the EVO is finally giving me a reason to leave work on time.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey everyone! Just reporting in and saying how much I love my VapeXhale Cloud Evo(s). :-).

I was recently on a trip to San Francisco. I brought my grasshopper with me that I just got back after it being in RMA since the beginning of February. I had it on a Friday. Monday I left for my trip. I used one bowl in San Francisco and then it died. I’m starting to really hate that thing.

What does this have to do with the Cloud Evo? Well, I was really bummed because I love flower and was like what am I gonna do with all this shit I bought. The next day (Tuesday) I went to the Barbary Coast dispensary...... what what?! They have VapeXhale Evo’s you can just use on site???? The first one I had just had the really small mouthpiece with water. I think it’s called the Calyx. I can’t remember. Every other time I had the HydraBomb!!!!! One time I went, and I couldn’t get it so I wound up smoking. But every other time I was able to get it. Anyhow, that place is real dope.

And mad props to them for having the best vaporizer (IMO).

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Can’t edit my above my post.

At the Barbary Coast they had the heat shield on the Cloud Evo. So yesterday I finally decided to put it on. It’s pretty awesome, I must say. It came with my new Evo. I didn’t have one previously.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just popping in to say that the EVO is still going strong and providing consistent hits.
Great flavor and great clouds all the time.
So easy to use and almost zero maintenance as well!
Use a medium/fine grind and you will be sailing the galaxies soon enough!
Love using it dry or through water, both are very satisfying.

It does not get used every day, so the experience is always unique!
Sunday afternoons seem the perfect time!

ShadyCrop

Vapexhale Cloud EVO slight knocking sound when heating up

As it's heating up there is often a few soft knocking sounds coming from the device. Vapexhale said it's nothing to worry about, but I was curious if anyone has experienced this as well. It seems to be working perfectly, so I assume Vapexhale is correct that it's not an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazylathe

Almost there...
As it's heating up there is often a few soft knocking sounds coming from the device. Vapexhale said it's nothing to worry about, but I was curious if anyone has experienced this as well. It seems to be working perfectly, so I assume Vapexhale is correct that it's not an issue.

Totally normal and nothing to worry about.
All that is happening is some thermal expansion in the heater as it heats up.
Mine does the same thing every time.

lazylathe

Almost there...
That's good to hear! Thanks!

No worries!
In earlier models they used a tubular ceramic heater that worked amazingly well but had it's own set of issues. It would get so hot that it would literally melt off the leads with no way of permanently reattaching them.
With the EVO they moved to a coil heater or Hot Runner as sometimes called. They are much more reliable and are workhorses, so a good move!

lazylathe,
Reactions: JCat
No worries!
In earlier models they used a tubular ceramic heater that worked amazingly well but had it's own set of issues. It would get so hot that it would literally melt off the leads with no way of permanently reattaching them.
With the EVO they moved to a coil heater or Hot Runner as sometimes called. They are much more reliable and are workhorses, so a good move!

I tried to develop a repair for the old ones. I repaired one for someone on this forum but I never heard back on whether it worked long term. But that original heater design was not good and the new one seems very solid.

MonsterWithoutBorders,
Reactions: newVaper420

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm having an issue removing both my ELBs from the glass joint when I've got freshly cut nails. Playing the acoustic demands short nails so I'm wondering if there's any way around this other than not cutting them so short.

withoutbliss,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm having an issue removing both my ELBs from the glass joint when I've got freshly cut nails. Playing the acoustic demands short nails so I'm wondering if there's any way around this other than not cutting them so short.
I believe the e-pick is the perfect tool for that if I remember correctly (I don't have one, but I'm pretty sure I remember that referenced)

https://epicvape.com/product/e-pick/

Top Bottom