• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Baron23

I say faintly, it's noticeable, but you've got to remember I've seen the entire thing glowing bright orange tip / joint and all lol. Everything will look faint after that haha
Yeah, I don't want to mislead you....I have never peered down there in low light to see. But in routine usage, at about 1 to 1:30 on the temp dial, I have never seen any orange glow from a hot bamboo.

After your last experience, and the similarity of initial symptoms, I don't blame you for being nervous.

Going to pull the trigger on ordering shatter and I'm just curious as to how much I should get.

How much concentrate is typically used for the Evo? I know it varies since everyone is different, just wanted to get a general idea as to how much shatter I would need since I don't want it to go bad (if I don't finish in time), but at the same if I order more grams of shatter, it would be cheaper.

Thanks.
Also, after taking a dab....WAIT for 10 minutes for it to come on. You can get way too blasted doing multiple dabs in a row, because it can be fairly quick to dab but takes some time for effects to really come on, and then up higher than you wanted. Do one and wait and see until you get a feel for your tolerance.

Best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Iv decided to start using my kief more...

Turned it into oil once, but cant be arsed with that right now...

So I'm back doing this....

BzK5Uap.jpg

Kush kief and flower...

I set the evo to 3 and it milks up like a small dab...

Ordered myself some new elbs today, and the glow in the dark heat shield...
I wanted it since it came out...

I hope I get the good elbs... not the rusty looking ones....

Last edited:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
No, the bamboo should never be so hot as to glow orange or red.

Not always true. My bamboo has always had a slight glow after turning it off. I've had my EVO for a while now, maybe 3 years or so (I'd have to go check), and it's never been an issue.

The tip of the bamboo never glows, but if I look down the bamboo, I can clearly see an orange/red glow of the glass where the heater is wrapped around the bamboo. The lights do not have to be off for me to see the glow. I usually end my sessions with the hest set to 3 o'clock.

Perhaps new models don't display this behavior? My EVO did go in for a bamboo replacement after I dropped it a year or two ago, so it would have been updated with new firmware at that point.

But just want to share that a glow inside the bamboo where the heater is isn't necessarily a cause for concern.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
My favorite way to use kief is with the Evo. I just throw it in an ELB by itself and it works wonderfully. It's very easy and effective too! :science:

I started thinking, has anyone used full melt bubble hash like that, by itself in an ELB? It seems like it would work the same since it's basically just kief anyways. It would be more convenient than using cotton or hemp and I still haven't been able to get great flavor with the quartz nails no matter what I do.

I'm just worried about wasting good 5 star full melt and possibly even messing up the Evo if it leaks through the ELB.

YungLeaner

My favorite way to use kief is with the Evo. I just throw it in an ELB by itself and it works wonderfully. It's very easy and effective too! :science:

I started thinking, has anyone used full melt bubble hash like that, by itself in an ELB? It seems like it would work the same since it's basically just kief anyways. It would be more convenient than using cotton or hemp and I still haven't been able to get great flavor with the quartz nails no matter what I do.

I'm just worried about wasting good 5 star full melt and possibly even messing up the Evo if it leaks through the ELB.
I've used full melt with the evo and it's not worth putting in there alone. Full melt is ultra sticky and the elb will be clogged fast, it's too porous of a material. But sprinkle full melt on 1-3 hit bowls, go high temp and rip...that's a party.

Parentalcontrol2

Hey guys so i just tried using concentrates with my evo.

I tried 12-1 o'clock temperatures and the size of each hit i took was slightly bigger than a sesame size.

Does going higher temp produce stronger results?

I didnt really cough much either so im wondering if its a better idea to put a bigger dab in the enail or just take a couple of smaller dabs consecutively? Ive taken 2 in a roe and it got me to like a 4/10.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Iv decided to start using my kief more...

Turned it into oil once, but cant be arsed with that right now...

So I'm back doing this....

Kush kief and flower...

I set the evo to 3 and it milks up like a small dab...

Ordered myself some new elbs today, and the glow in the dark heat shield...
I wanted it since it came out...

I hope I get the good elbs... not the rusty looking ones....
KIEF I put in my EJUICE 1gr/3gr then ROSIN
2gPzSS3.jpg

The EVO really mess's me up in a good way!
JACK FROST + 1:30 EVO + WATER PATH = Kine CIVILIZED!
@Parentalcontrol2 depends on your QUALITY?
11 - 12 O'Clock 1/4 size of Long Grain Rice. (some like to do more)
We are all different however it work's for me!

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hey guys so i just tried using concentrates with my evo.

I tried 12-1 o'clock temperatures and the size of each hit i took was slightly bigger than a sesame size.

Does going higher temp produce stronger results?

I didnt really cough much either so im wondering if its a better idea to put a bigger dab in the enail or just take a couple of smaller dabs consecutively? Ive taken 2 in a roe and it got me to like a 4/10.

Try a grain of rice sized piece at 2 o clock....
This never fails to satisfy......

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I made this video for an entirely different reason, but there is a red glow from the glass at the very end of the video. Does anyone who has seen a red glow in their EVO liken it to this glow?

Aimless Ryan,
Reactions: ataxian

MinnBobber

Did any hear that the VH is coming out with a portable vape? I read on another thread that someone said that they read it in a post.
As far back as March, 2016 the owner (Seibo) had talked about a future VXL portable in at least one interview.
I think it was also mentioned in a much more recent video of him.

The more the merrier but don't hold your breath as the release date could be soon.....or far far away???

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Has anyone got a vapexhale grinder????
I would like one, but they are not stocked in the UK, so shipping and taxes are a bitch...
So just wanna know if it's worth it...

It sure would look nice next to me evo and ht's if nothing else.....

kellya86,
Reactions: ataxian

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I have a kannastor gr8tr that im very happy with, i'd just like the vapexhale grinder for asthetic purposes....

I think you just answered your question tho... no reason to get another grinder....IMO.

m0sh,
Top Bottom