• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Paradox

Need some newbie advice about the most convenient way to use the evo.

I live in an apartment with my gf so i would need vape on my balcony.
My question is what is the most convenient way to use the evo if i will need to stand holding it while i take a hit from it? I dont have any tables so i wont be able to place it while taking a toke.

I would prefer to take a hit thru water and im contemplating if it would be easier to purchase a hydratube off dhgate or use my existing mobius bubbler i already have and purchase adapters/whips?

Also if i were to go with the hydratube, could water potentially go into the cloud evo as i will be holding both the glass and the unit while taking a hit? Thanks

I'm using a dhgate hydratube and it works great, water has never gone into my cloud evo. I don't see it happening, no worries there.

virtualpurple

@ataxian I also would advise not to use an inverted with your EVO, it would hurt me to see you without it again!

If you have a modbox (for some reason I feel like I've caught one in your pictures before), you can pick up "the project" from @Pipes for a very fair price and be off to the races.

Of course your logs should work just fine with an inverter.

And of course you know I'm going remind you that I've got the @dynavap M that I'll send your way if you want to give it a shot on the road! Leave those zig zags at the gas station my friend!

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Thank you for the clarification!

Care to comment on how you enjoy the setup? I've seen them advertised but been curious how it compares to the China glass I'm used to.

I'm a big fan, personally. I like the fact that it's thinner than glass. It's still really, really sturdy. It's not the best in terms of drag since the main base is just slits in the downstem, but the perc action of the orange piece is fun. With shipping it was only $60, so definitely a great buy IMO.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian please consider purchasing a Mighty or Crafty Vaporizer.. I love the EVO and the MIGHTY has given me ALMOST EQUALLY TASTY HITS.. Though it's not always as dense as the EVO sometimes it REALLY IS ON PAR, and it's ALWAYS SATISFYING.
EVIDENCE!

I love the taste of the EVO.
Now if they say not to use an INVERT-ER?
My LOG I already own taste great and works with an INVERT-ER.

Portables taste horrible.
My SOLO I use around the garden sometimes.
It taste OK and better than most.

I prefer a plug-in.
My first plan was to use a EVO?

FLAVOR is important for some!

EFFECT depends on the strain.

In CALIFORNIA we have the best CANNABIS. (HAWAII is not bad?)
EUROPE they mix CANNABIS with TOBACCO? (GROSS)
WINE in FRANCE not bad.

A collection of blow dryer's is not my aim.

CANNABIS is CIVILIZED not device's.
My POV!

Sorry if I Don't make sense.
Too many DABS!

Last edited:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
The vape gods have smiled upon me and allowed me to re-unite with a dear old friend..the EVO.

Welcome Back, EVO!! This is my first EVO adter having an OG Cloud.

Love the quartz nails, and also love using it with flowers.
I have the newer turbine hydratube which I really dig. Looks Good:tup: and has good quality "heft" to it as well.

I like my VapCap M on the go, if needed. But at home, I think EVO will win that battle.

In Colorado, we have ALMOST, as good flower as California, but California is still King(Or Queen, or both) for flowers imo.
Colorado concentrates though...ARE THE BEST. We beat everyone for now(on a day in day out basis).
94% OF CalifornIA Chalice Cup entrants FAILED for banned pesticides :doh:
I am a Concentrate SNOB...But I like to share my stash:haw: so maybe that makes up for it:shrug:

Unlike @ataxian , I think I may want a collection of blow dryers, as I have let my hair grow longer than normal.:rofl:
After much medicating tonight, you make lots of sense to me:nod:
I too, have had too many VXH Nail dabs.

EVO nails are more civilized than doing concentrates of hot knives!!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Can someone tell me if I'm doing these nails wrong? I got a bunch of different types of concentrate (all shatter) and they all taste the same, especially the end which tastes terrible.

I'm putting the cloud on 12. Then I'm putting the shatter in the nail. Then I put it in the cloud, wait for the red light to come on, and hit it till there is no more vapor. Is that the correct way to do it?

Maybe my palate isn't refined enough to taste the difference. I am super fucked up right now though as I type this. LOL

virtualpurple

Can someone tell me if I'm doing these nails wrong? I got a bunch of different types of concentrate (all shatter) and they all taste the same, especially the end which tastes terrible.

I'm putting the cloud on 12. Then I'm putting the shatter in the nail. Then I put it in the cloud, wait for the red light to come on, and hit it till there is no more vapor. Is that the correct way to do it?

Maybe my palate isn't refined enough to taste the difference. I am super fucked up right now though as I type this. LOL

I have always hit my concentrates essentially with the temp as high as I can get it, which is 4 or 5 on the dial if I recall correct?

VAPEHUNTER

You almost got it.
1.) Set temp to desired setting.
2.) Load nail with concentrate while waiting for light to turn Green.
3.) Once light is Green insert nail give it about 1 to 2 seconds for the concentrate to melt.
4.) Hit that MoFo.

You may also want to check Youtube. I think there are a video or two showing the nail in use.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
wait for the red light to come on, and hit it till there is no more vapor.

So if you have inserted the nail, and it then goes red, doesn't that mean you have loaded too much product, and it's risen up and escaped the nail, dropping onto the bamboo and causing a temp drop.....
So the evo turns heater up to compensate, hence the red light...????

Maybe your overloading, and getting a burnt taste from the overflow on the bamboo...???

I load a reasonable amount, wait a good few seconds, depending on concentrate, then go....

This is done at about 2 o clock....

calimed

I decided to join the Vapexhale bandwagon after talking to several trusted people in the industry while looking for a device to replace my traditional torch dab setup. This unit is quickly becoming the standard at dab bars over e-nails and while I was initially skeptical, I'm glad I made the plunge.

At first, the design looked a little funky to me, but after trying it out, I'm hooked. The added water filtration makes for a much smoother hit and consistent temperature gives flavorful dabs every time. I don't know if it's perception, but I can load dust amounts of concentrates into this thing and pull nice hits for microdosing when I'm just looking to unwind after a long day at work vs. getting weekend wasted. When I'm done, crank the dial up full blast and the nail will mostly clean itself after a few minutes. I used to hate cleaning the crud off my bangers!

So, despite the high cost, I'm loving this thing. My only gripes are that compared to similarly priced vapor beasts, the packaging and accesories look and feel a bit cheap. A similarly priced volcano is very nicely packaged (minus the orange), looks, and smells like luxury. The Vapexhale packaging almost made me regret my purchase. With trendy devices like the Pax Era pod system, which is essentially packaged like an Apple product, I think it would be wise for Vapexhale to beef this up. This is a minor complaint; however, because once I cleaned up all the pieces and let the gear air out, it looks and feels nice. The heat shield really stank for a couple days, but that went away. The accessory stand is functional, but could really use some sanding to remove the dark circles from drilling. The logo is also caked with sawdust.

I also like the constant tips and videos being put out by Siebo. I wish more companies did stuff like this.

Anyways, just had to share! In a few hours I'll be dabbing up some Beezle Lion Fire and Strawberry Fields.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So if you have inserted the nail, and it then goes red, doesn't that mean you have loaded too much product, and it's risen up and escaped the nail, dropping onto the bamboo and causing a temp drop.....

Maybe your overloading, and getting a burnt taste from the overflow on the bamboo...???

I load a reasonable amount, wait a good few seconds, depending on concentrate, then go....

Hmmm I've always experienced the red light going on from the dab. When I have it higher than 12 I get a little mini explosion in the nail LOL.

I do see it melt in the nail, doesn't look like anything is leaking out.

Hmm

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@ataxian use just a tiny bit of the shatter on the nail. Just enough for a few draws. Watch the YouTube video. This is where the EVO really shines is with concentrates. It works awesome. Im usually at the 1:00 -2:00 on the dial.

The EVO is big but it works well with a j hook with flowers. I can't use the EVO during the day, it's my nightime hard hitter.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian use just a tiny bit of the shatter on the nail. Just enough for a few draws. Watch the YouTube video. This is where the EVO really shines is with concentrates. It works awesome. Im usually at the 1:00 -2:00 on the dial.

The EVO is big but it works well with a j hook with flowers. I can't use the EVO during the day, it's my nightime hard hitter.
The nail (quarts) my dial is 12. (ROSIN)
FLOWERS my dial varies 1:00 to 2:00 (depends?)
The EVO is mostly night for me.
I wish it was smaller like the NANO?
To your point: the nail feature of the EVO I like a lot!
I was going to use an invertor for the EVO. (taking a road trip)
However @Likes2vape said it won't work?

I will study what is true?

@TboneToker (OUTSIDE GROWING) HYDROPONIC GROWING you can do anywhere. VANCOUVER has good HYDRO! AMSTERDAM is good too!
HAWAII OUTDOOR was amazing back in the 70's (NO SEED'S)! Mostly low income stuff from CALIFORNIA (OUTDOORS) it's a bit warm here!
(PRICES R DROPPING)
OCEAN BREEZE help's.
SURFER'S OG = OCEAN GROWN
GANGSTER'S OG = ORIGINAL GANGSTER
Same stuff really = depend's on geography?

It's all good!

Last edited:

Likes2vape

@ataxian here it is directly from the VXL website

VOLTAGE REQUIREMENTS: 110V unit exclusively for use in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Not to be used with any type of power inverter or converter.

CAUTION: The EVO™ is a high heat device. Never leave your EVO™ turned on and unattended. The EVO™ may be inverted during inhalation. However, do NOT leave the EVO™ inverted for an extended period of time.

I'm just trying to look out for you buddy.

YungLeaner

EVIDENCE!

I love the taste of the EVO.
Now if they say not to use an INVERT-ER?
My LOG I already own taste great and works with an INVERT-ER.

Portables taste horrible.
My SOLO I use around the garden sometimes.
It taste OK and better than most.

I prefer a plug-in.
My first plan was to use a EVO?

FLAVOR is important for some!

EFFECT depends on the strain.

In CALIFORNIA we have the best CANNABIS. (HAWAII is not bad?)
EUROPE they mix CANNABIS with TOBACCO? (GROSS)
WINE in FRANCE not bad.

A collection of blow dryer's is not my aim.

CANNABIS is CIVILIZED not device's.
My POV!

Sorry if I Don't make sense.
Too many DABS!
I called VapeXhale once and left a voicemail describing my hopes of using with an inverter. I also spent way too much money (over 100$ altogether) trying to buy various inverters that would work.

Nothing bad or dangerous happened to me or the Evo, but it simply won't work. Seibo himself, the creator of the Evo, left me a return voicemail kindly explaining that it's not an option. I believe that he said there is MAYBE one type of thing that could work, but it was a $400ish portable generator lol.

So I'm not worried about your safety, but rather your money--don't waste it!!

Go with the log and the inverter, ramp it up to 12.5 watts and bring a water pipe in the car!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian here it is directly from the VXL website

VOLTAGE REQUIREMENTS: 110V unit exclusively for use in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Not to be used with any type of power inverter or converter.

CAUTION: The EVO™ is a high heat device. Never leave your EVO™ turned on and unattended. The EVO™ may be inverted during inhalation. However, do NOT leave the EVO™ inverted for an extended period of time.

I'm just trying to look out for you buddy.
I'll use a invert-er on my EVO.
I'm not a flower (SJW) or PC (politically correct)
If I fry it they can fix it!

FREE SPEECH what a ideal?

EVO rip's = CIVILIZED in the afternoon.

@Likes2vape
I'm just busting your balls!
@YungLeaner I'll leave my EVO home and take something else.
@Likes2vape your right!

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
I called VapeXhale once and left a voicemail describing my hopes of using with an inverter. I also spent way too much money (over 100$ altogether) trying to buy various inverters that would work.

Nothing bad or dangerous happened to me or the Evo, but it simply won't work. Seibo himself, the creator of the Evo, left me a return voicemail kindly explaining that it's not an option. I believe that he said there is MAYBE one type of thing that could work, but it was a $400ish portable generator lol.

So I'm not worried about your safety, but rather your money--don't waste it!!

Go with the log and the inverter, ramp it up to 12.5 watts and bring a water pipe in the car!
What other vape companies do the CEO's return your calls to explain something?

Love Seibo and this company.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
The nail (quarts) my dial is 12. (ROSIN)
FLOWERS my dial varies 1:00 to 2:00 (depends?)
The EVO is mostly night for me.
I wish it was smaller like the NANO?
To your point: the nail feature of the EVO I like a lot!
I was going to use an invertor for the EVO. (taking a road trip)
However @Likes2vape said it won't work?

I like to start at 12:00 with my quartz nails and maybe go to 1:00.
With flowers I go any range from 12:00 thru 3:00.

Love the hydratube(Turbine).

Makes me feel Civilized:cool:

Justpassedu

Usually your nail will be allot cooler than the bamboo is when at temp. So when you insert the nail i think it will some times go from green to red to compensate the temp difference between the nail and actual bamboo. It happens to me sometimes , even when loading a small bb sized amount.

Also @newVaper420 , you would do what you are describing but instead of waiting for the light , wait until you see some vapor coming from the nail , as soon as you see that drop your ht on top and rip it, another tip is while still inhaling , pull your ht off , do not wait until you are done inhaling to pull it off as this can cause blow back of your concentrate into your ht. The light should not really be a indicator for when to take a hit , the vapor forming should be . You obviously want the light to be green but it changing red is just the Evo trying to compensate for a temp drop , which can be from the nail temp ( it being cool ) or your breathe when you hit it.

TboneToker

Does Vapexhale email me a tracking number when the EVO is being sent back from repairs. Thanks FC family

TboneToker,
Top Bottom