Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

jackmormon

I am happy to say that we have now completed our domestic portion of our Indiegogo Campaign. If you haven't received an email from us, please check your spam filter and if you still don't find anything, please open a support ticket with us stating your name, address, and contribution level. There was a lot of combining orders and last minute changes from certain people so we just want to make sure we have our bases covered.

For our international customers, we know you guys have been patiently waiting and we can now spend more cycles on getting your units prepped and ready to ship. As we mentioned in our last update, we had to swap out some components (that were end of life, meaning that beyond this batch, there are no more being created) and test new ones. Since you guys have been waiting for so long, I've instructed the team to include some extras in your package (it'll be a surprise and no it won't be an extra HydraTube).

Happy to see more EVOs getting into the hands of customers and eagerly await the reviews!

This isn't entirely true. I just received my much anticipated shipment from VXL and it contained the EB Bent Neck HT, some wristbands......but NEITHER of the EVO's I contributed for. What a COMPLETE FUCKING LETDOWN. VHX has had my $$$ since August and they either shorted my order or neglected to communicate what they were shipping.

I feel shit on.

Thanks guys!!!!

Did I mention----What a complete fucking letdown.

jackmormon,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So far much less visible vapor, even at 2:00. However by 3:00 it taste nasty with a lot of black spots. Is it even possible that I have the old firmware?

Before I jump to any conclusions, I'll try again of course. I just expected more clouds. The ABV was browned in some spots black in others, so I'll try to dial in the right temp.

darkrom,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
This isn't entirely true. I just received my much anticipated shipment from VXL and it contained the EB Bent Neck HT, some wristbands......but NEITHER of the EVO's I contributed for. What a COMPLETE FUCKING LETDOWN. VHX has had my $$$ since August and they either shorted my order or neglected to communicate what they were shipping.

I feel shit on.

Thanks guys!!!!

That really sucks. I am glad I decided to hold out on getting one. Seems like there are a lot of problems going on. I know lots of people are happy, but there seems to be quite a few having to be shipped back to be fixed so far.

NinjaMindTriks,

mscm888

It has me nervous that I was shipped one of these mass exodus EVOs as the calibration on them appears iffy.

I can't stress any more than already has been how sublime an original functioning Cloud is and anything less than my experiences with my OG ticker would be a huge letdown.

mscm888,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Well now with it warming up even longer I'm getting NO vapor and no flavor but the light is still green.

Ready for the fucked up part, even if I change the temp to max it just stays green. Feels an aweful lot like the heater isn't working to me.

Well just confirmed that. Even on max temp with the light green for 10 min or so I can touch the cold but green bamboo.

Incredibly disappointed. After waiting this long I just assumed these would have been tested. Going to open up a ticket.

One shoddy elb then dead. Come on guys seriously?

EDIT: ticket opened. More waiting yay!

Last edited:
darkrom,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

I feel shit on.

Thanks guys!!!!

Most likely it is coming in a separate box. If you are worried, just open a support ticket.

darkrom

Great Scott!
SM has already PM'd me and is already taking care of me. Good customer support remains. Still skeptical of the new Evo based on the 3 I've tried, but I know he will take care of me.

Kicking my own ass for letting someone else have my ticker, but he was vapeless and smoking with asthma. Worth it...I guess lol.

Missinglink

Received my EB straight neck today! EVO #219! My impressions after my first 2 sessions are the Swagger straight neck is an awesome hydratube. Well made and very solid. Don't think I have found the right water level yet quite yet. I am only able to get a turbine effect when I clear the tube. Not much action while creating the vapor. What are the water levels that you are finding best?

The EVO is indeed much lighter than the cloud. Seems to be put together very well. I haven't been able to dial in the best tempature setting yet. Have used what I used on the cloud starting at 3 then adjusting to about 1:30 when I hit it. Haven't been able to milk the swagger completely yet but will work on getting it dialed in.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Here's a quick SD video of my new toy in action. I just got it in today and I need to play with water levels and draw speed. I had just enough time to shoot this really quick before I left the house for work. HD video to come late night.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Here's a quick SD video of my new toy in action. I just got it in today and I need to play with water levels and draw speed. I had just enough time to shoot this really quick before I left the house for work. HD video to come late night.

I knew it would be too hard to keep the recycling HydraTube under wraps....

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Damn you, Monkey...my wallet will grow thinner soon! :)

Still waiting for the Mailman to deliver my EVO today...and now I have to lust for a new HT...:bang:

Shrike,
Reactions: t-dub

jackmormon

Most likely it is coming in a separate box. If you are worried, just open a support ticket.

I still say your claim about taking care of all the domestic orders is not true.

I have not received any shipment notification or tracking # for a separate box. How hard is it to put what you are shipping into a shipping notification so your "customers" do not have expectations that they are receiving what they contributed for? That sure would have PREVENTED my frustration level which is completely through the roof at this point.

jackmormon,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Well SM not only went out of his way to make things right for me within minutes, but he apparently scared my evo into behaving better. After he asked me to toggle it off and on (I also reseated the power cable) the unit is behaving as expected.

I'm giving it about 10 minutes at 10:00 then I'll try a small bowl. I have to admit I hit the volcano when I thought I was cloudless :p

Thanks SM. Really great support. I'll be thrilled if this was literally just a case of "have you tried turning it off and on again". Shame on me, I work in IT.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I still say your claim about taking care of all the domestic orders is not true.

I have not received any shipment notification or tracking # for a separate box. How hard is it to put what you are shipping into a shipping notification so your "customers" do not have expectations that they are receiving what they contributed for? That sure would have PREVENTED my frustration level which is completely through the roof at this point.

As I said in my statement, if you have any questions regarding the boxes, we can't help you until we identify who you are.

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: M00NEY

darkrom

Great Scott!
SM just took a hit with a 1/5th packed ELB and got some good vapor at 2! You must have just intimidated it into working.

I'll keep an eye on it. If it works from now on not a problem at all. If it acts wonky again I'll let you know.

Literally the fastest customer support I've ever had. 48 minutes after my issue and you solved it over the phone. Stupid of me to not just try reseating it and toggling it, but I'm glad you went the extra mile rather than have me ship this thing back. I really appreciate it.

I don't wanna get ahead of myself with reviews until I can really try it out. If thats the last wonkiness, its water under the bridge. More testing tonight and tomorrow. But so far so good!

Thats top notch customer service folks. SM CARED that my vape wasn't working as expected. Not just felt obligated enough to fix it, he actually gave a damn, and I could feel that big time in our conversation.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Today I am playing with temps. I did this last night, and when I went to bed, I discovered that my pain receptors had shut off! I could feel everything, but it didn't HURT.

So, I loaded up my ELB 1/3rd full, heated on MAX, turned it down to 9, then hit. half hour later, move it up to about 10:30, hit again. Next was Noon. So far, I've also hit 2.

Not really any vapor before Noon, but some flavor, so I know that I'm getting those precious, delicate anti-inflammatories. At 2, I got a huge vapor cloud (whoops! didn't mean to hit so hard)... and I'm starting to lose keyboarding skills.

Having pain reception shut off is amazing. it's not being numb, because I could feel everything, it just did not have that "ouch" effect, which includes pain, repulsion (pull away), anger, stress, cortisol production, and elevated BP. This is huge for me. if I can get my pain receptors to shut down for a few hours at a time, I'm going to be getting decent sleep, cortisol will drop, stress will drop, and my BP should drop a bit.

I'm having no real luck using the EVO for concentrates, however. Fortunately, I've got that licked with my oil rig and the Nano. Not even a hiccup as far as I'm concerned.

Smoke1ForMe

Received my Early Bird Package 20 minutes ago and I am already completely ripped. I haven't vaped at all today just so I could do some intense testing.

I'm going to need some more time to give a full review and comparison to my cloud+, but so far I am extremely happy with the unit I received. It seems to function properly and I am not having any of the troubles others have stated with units they received today. There were also 2 wrist bands with my Early Bird Package. The EB hydratube is nice enough but if I could do it all over again I would probably have just done the trade-in deal since I already have an Evolver Hydtracirc 2.0. I mainly used my cloud+ on top of my bubbler and only used the hydratube if I was sitting in bed. The turbine is cool but I got the bent neck version and the mouthpiece is too small, maybe the straight neck would have been better. I didn't have a hydtrafoot though so that will be useful.

The one thing that stands out to me so far compared to my cloud+ is that this thing whistles much louder, I don't think it will bother me much but thought I would point it out.

Back to testing :smug:

darkrom

Great Scott!
.... Glad to hear that potential problems can be solved with a simple on /off toggle...

:doh::shrug:

turnitoffandonagain.jpg

Top Bottom