Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

okydokes

@DDave just got me a package here in 3 days...
With no customs charge..
Iv ordered from him for a while, he is very reliable, and the kits are a must have in my opinion...
If you still use the q, I would strongly recommend the mod...

I don't feel too jealous of our American friends, I'm happy with what can easily be produced right here... (just not by criminals for profit, if done with love its high quality)
And I'm confident its of the same standard, if not better than some dispensery flowers...
Anything I vape is all cured for at least 6 months....

I also have a nice selection of concentrates, just made more bho tonight....
So getting the nail out....

have you used the nail @okydokes ???

I am jealous of @ataxian too, I think id have liked his life....
Surf and colas....
Or at least his weather.....

OK, looks like that DDAve mod goes back on my list (highly suggestible aint I).

@kellya86, Looks like you have better sources than I. Getting goodies of the quality you describe is nigh on impossible for me IRL. I understand there are some 'ways and means' that i do not have access to. Have sent you a PM.
I have not tried the nail yet. I have never consumed the newer style concentrates. I have never used any other illicit drug and the dabbing thing (in my ignorance) seemed scary. That has changed somewhat and i do plan to get into concentrates. One remaining fear is that it will raise my tolerance or be so nice to me that i no longer enjoy flower or traditional hash

@ataxian.Honestly, effed up as it sometimes is I love my city and i genuinely wouldnt swap,but the grass sure does look greener your side of the fence

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OK, looks like that DDAve mod goes back on my list (highly suggestible aint I).

@kellya86, Looks like you have better sources than I. Getting goodies of the quality you describe is nigh on impossible for me IRL. I understand there are some 'ways and means' that i do not have access to. Have sent you a PM.
I have not tried the nail yet. I have never consumed the newer style concentrates. I have never used any other illicit drug and the dabbing thing (in my ignorance) seemed scary. That has changed somewhat and i do plan to get into concentrates. One remaining fear is that it will raise my tolerance or be so nice to me that i no longer enjoy flower or traditional hash

@ataxian.Honestly, effed up as it sometimes is I love my city and i genuinely wouldnt swap,but the grass sure does look greener your side of the fence
The grass is always greener. (my family and friends make me look GHETTO)
PERCEPTIVE?

We live on a PALE BLUE DOT in a far corner of the MULTIVERSE.

Use your VAPE and enjoy MEDICATING the way it was intended = CIVILIZED

EVO + other's = VAPORIZED all day (Friday)

Last edited:

pagefrance

Greetings all!

Vapexhale’s 420 week specials were posted a couple days ago in case anyone missed them.

https://www.vapexhale.com/collections/420-sale

I ordered the most basic starter kit (not the 420 special one) & extra herb baskets; ended up saving nearly $70 using the 20% coupon. I can hardly sleep with excitement thinking about it!

As a total vaporizer noob, the amount of info out there is overwhelming. Sincere thanks to this fantastic thread/forum for helping me come to an easy & painless decision!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Greetings all!

Vapexhale’s 420 week specials were posted a couple days ago in case anyone missed them.

I ordered the most basic starter kit (not the 420 special one) & extra herb baskets; ended up saving nearly $70 using the 20% coupon. I can hardly sleep with excitement thinking about it!

As a total vaporizer noob, the amount of info out there is overwhelming. Sincere thanks to this fantastic thread/forum for helping me come to an easy & painless decision!
The BASKETS work amazing.
EVO = CIVILIZED

Welcome to 2017

420 is everyday!

Think outside the box!

CREATE = CIVILIZED = CONSUMPTION = VAPORIZE = FUTURE = LIFE = AMAZING

EVO = ROCKET SCIENCE = FLAVOR/EFFECT

Stormsend

Greetings all!

If you don't have one already def get a hyrdatube

pagefrance

The BASKETS work amazing.
EVO = CIVILIZED

Welcome to 2017

420 is everyday!

Think outside the box!

CREATE = CIVILIZED = CONSUMPTION = VAPORIZE = FUTURE = LIFE = AMAZING

EVO = ROCKET SCIENCE = FLAVOR/EFFECT

Glad to hear! I was hoping to not run out in case they needed cleaning. Indeed it is I'm excited to get started!

If you don't have one already def get a hyrdatube

I'm fortunate to live near a wholesale glass district (downtown 3rd st. & san pedro for any Angelenos out there). I'll def be picking up a hydratube, & hopefully something to connect my current bong to via tubing & adapters I assume.

Still learning some details on what I need; scouting trip planned next week before the evo arrives!

Last edited by a moderator:

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Glad to hear! I was hoping to not run out in case they needed cleaning. Indeed it is I'm excited to get started!

I'm fortunate to live near a wholesale glass district (downtown 3rd st. & san pedro for any Angelenos out there). I'll def be picking up a hydratube, & hopefully something to connect my current bong to via tubing & adapters I assume.

Still learning some details on what I need; scouting trip planned next week before the evo arrives!
the elbs always need cleaning . if they are not warm when you pull them out of the evo they need cleaning.

mmafighterthe25

So my knocks from dhgate will be here either tom or tues cause it's in c.t now was told. Even tho tracking number really didn't update. So let ya guys know how they are when recived

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: JCat

gaseous_clay

Got my first dab in... after having my EVO for only a couple years. I have to say the milk was rather impressive. The flavor... not so much.

I think it's the batch I got. Even though it was from a dispensary it tastes kinda like a petroleum product. It also is supposed to be shatter, but is more what I would expect a wax to be in it's more gummy than hard. Taste is there at different temps too, as I've tried at 10, 12 & 3 o'clock.

Any tips from the dab pros? So far I think I'll be sticking with flower as much as possible.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Got my first dab in... after having my EVO for only a couple years. I have to say the milk was rather impressive. The flavor... not so much.

I think it's the batch I got. Even though it was from a dispensary it tastes kinda like a petroleum product. It also is supposed to be shatter, but is more what I would expect a wax to be in it's more gummy than hard. Taste is there at different temps too, as I've tried at 10, 12 & 3 o'clock.

Any tips from the dab pros? So far I think I'll be sticking with flower as much as possible.

That's a real shame you have had a not so perfect dab, due to bad produce...
Your first concentrate should have been a mind blowing experience...
Don't give up, I have to make all my own, and deal with all the purging myself, and iv never had any chem tastes.. so god knows how dispensaries are getting it wrong...

I love the tastes of the concentrates i make...

Justpassedu

I think you may have just got a bad batch of concentrate. I would definitely try again as i get amazing punch in your face taste doing dabs out of my Evo. I usually load a small bb size of concentrate in the nail with my dial around 12-1 o clock , place nail in , wait until i see a drop of visible vapor coming out and than begin my hit. I also find by pumping up the temp and letting the nail clean before my next hit or just using a different nail helps with flavor allot. I would not give up though , you most likely got a bad batch if its tasting like you describe.

@mmafighterthe25 you'd prob have better luck posting about your dhgate pieces in the Cheap glass thread located - http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-962#post-1108676 .

Last edited:

mmafighterthe25

So they came and amazing. The hydratube is just like hydrabomb. Looks amazing hits great perfect fit. An the hydrafoot thick glass also. Hits amazing great buy for 48 bucks

mmafighterthe25,

Nesta

Some of you who receive VXL's emails may have seen this interview with Seibo on Cannainsider: http://www.cannainsider.com/seibo-shen-vapexhale/?utm_campaign=VapeXhale+Tip+of+the+Week&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8cqxzO472dJT4B-15jA7ue2CF0Ym86wP9e1fXWc0SWTNsSxA3ht28kRBUruUiIbd8XhZz557q1rxLmJES2cZ6YO90diw&_hsmi=50556494&utm_content=50556494&utm_source=hs_email&hsCtaTracking=436a1af9-f2c2-4106-ac57-75d6369f4032|23e2576d-a79f-434e-ad30-829e0b478f05

It's a leisurely paced, in-depth profile, with some nice insights into the life of our fearless leader. And a little history of VXL.

Unless I'm mistaken @stonemonkey55 says Fuck Combustion was around in the late 1990's. Is that right? I found this place back in 2013, & assumed it was a relatively new site.

We've all heard some rumors but here Seibo talks a little about the portable vape they've been working on for a few years & his work with professional athletes (& cannabis as a sort of performance enhancer, an "activator"). It's really good stuff!

(ps: it's downloadable)

Last edited:

Zow237

Just found someone selling one of these with the hydratube for 200 bux. Damn good deal, my question is the warranty transferable? Or once I buy it I'm just taking a risk?

Zow237,

FreddieFresh

Unless I'm mistaken Seibo says Fuck Combustion was around in the late 1990's. Is that right? I found this place way back in 2013, & assumed it was a relatively new site.

I believe in October of this year Fuck Combustion will celebrate it's 10th anniversary .

Here's the thread where it all started:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/silver-surfer-vaporizer.2/

@Zow237 yes, the warranty will transfer.

Edit: guess I stand corrected. After checking into it, it looks like warranty does NOT transfer. Bit of a bummer there. Sorry for the false information

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Just found someone selling one of these with the hydratube for 200 bux. Damn good deal, my question is the warranty transferable? Or once I buy it I'm just taking a risk?
The warranty wouldn't be transferable I don't imagine (it's only a couple year warranty anyways depending, but as long as the original owner was willing to work with you for any warranty claims you'd be fine)

After it's out of warranty it's fully serviceable still just at a cost ...

Zow237

Thanks all. I think I'm going to pull the trigger once I see her fire up and all. Just have to buy a couple more screens and a couple nails. Was going to get a water pipe for my vap3 but now I'll use the attachment with the evo! Boom.
He also said he received it as a gift. Does that mean it doesn't even have a warranty? With no receipt?

Zow237

I was just wondering if there was anything I should be looking for specifically when inspecting a used evo locally. he sent me video of it firing up and it smoking through the hydratube. anything I should be concerned about?

Zow237,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I was just wondering if there was anything I should be looking for specifically when inspecting a used evo locally. he sent me video of it firing up and it smoking through the hydratube. anything I should be concerned about?
If it heats up fine, doesn't get too hot, you're probably good. If there was a crack in the bamboo or any problems you'd know. (Does seem like quite the good deal though :) ... is it a VXL hydratube or a DHgate one?)

JCat,

Zow237

It's a vxl idk which one exactly. Comes with one basket and two heater protectors and the hydra tube for 200. Good enough deal? If it's all good?

Zow237,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yes. That's a good deal. I was asking if the hydratube is a vxl or swagger tube etc or if that is perhaps a knock-off? (Wasn't questioning the authenticity of the EVO itself)

Either way if everything is in good shape it's a good deal. It's a really good deal if it's an authentic hydratube.

Top Bottom