Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

2 Cycle

Does anyone know where I can get a gong kit? Im looking for 18mm female to 14mm male for my recycler and minitube. I checked delta3d studios he doesn't seem to have that well just the silicone tubing and vapexhale is out of stock. I would buy the tubing from Delta if someone could point me to the adaptors. Thanks guys

Oh wait I guess you can buy that from vapexhale

Dhgate has that adapter check there

Justpassedu

Just some Evo Luv :
45694EBC-60B9-4A5E-9D07-FAF009B3B252_zps3ybyuetr.jpg

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Cruising the Bay this morning and came across this:

[link removed]

Is this a stolen pic used for the auction or is this seller reselling OEM hydratubes. These pics have labels. I really hope it's just stolen pics. And while the hydrabomb looks shady the turbine looks pretty good. You can see the sellers other items and they claim to have some Arizer parts as well.
@stickstones you may want to alert the fine folks at VXL.

Modnote: Edited to remove link to counterfeit glass

Last edited by a moderator:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey guys! I finally found a power supply that works with the evo on the go! I bring this on camping trips or just in the car with me when I need some evo medication.

https://m.costco.com/CyberPower-150...GreenPower-Technology-.product.100277321.html

Cruising the Bay this morning and came across this:

[link removed]

Is this a stolen pic used for the auction or is this seller reselling OEM hydratubes. These pics have labels. I really hope it's just stolen pics. And while the hydrabomb looks shady the turbine looks pretty good. You can see the sellers other items and they claim to have some Arizer parts as well.
@stickstones you may want to alert the fine folks at VXL.
Fake unfortunately It's the price we pay for designing and manufacturing from the USA but that's life. We will continue to do our thing and appreciate your support of our company.

Last edited by a moderator:

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Hey guys! I finally found a power supply that works with the evo on the go! I bring this on camping trips or just in the car with me when I need some evo medication.

https://m.costco.com/CyberPower-150...GreenPower-Technology-.product.100277321.html

Fake unfortunately It's the price we pay for designing and manufacturing from the USA but that's life. We will continue to do our thing and appreciate your support of our company.
I have that exact power supply sitting under my desk.......never thought to use it as a portable power source!!

stoneleopard

How much runtime do you get?

Justpassedu

How do you like that tube?
@HellsWindStaff I happen to have one of those ht's , its a nice tube , more suited for concentrates imo as it has allot of drag. I strictly now use it for concentrates only with my Evo and my vapexhale turbine mostly for flowers and occasional concentrate use. It's def not bad for the price & the glass is thick , i cannot comment on the base though.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How do you like that tube?
I like it.
It's in my rotation these daz!

Guess I'm the only one who likes a small mouth piece?

It works better for me.

I need H20 + mouthpiece reduction + TOP SHELVE CANNABIS + EVO = CIVILIZED LIVING

Whatever work & put's you in the ZONE?

The SURFERS I grew up with carry 1/4 POUND no seeds.
Roll JOINTS all day. I can't keep up with them?

VAPORIZING taste AMAZING.

I vape alone.

One day CIVILIZATION will be realized?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thank ya both - may pick one up :D

I like a small mouthpiece too but I like the small one you use with your custom tube more - the one that kind of looks like a spade.

It seems like an EVO day for me, some Pineapple Express at the crib! Pretty good weed! Can't wait to really taste it :)
My seed collection is all time!

I have a wife that is smart, funny and in amazing shape? (5'9 110 pounds) Won't let me grow?
She say's my COLAS are too large?
It's really cheap right now? (GSC, GUGGI, SPACE KANDY, SOUR DIESEL) their pretty incredible strain's actually!
She buy's me whatever I want?

My EVO was a gift from her?
As long as 420 is celebrated. (DAILY)
She likes wine (she is FRENCH) = OLD SCHOOL
I like CANNABIS = CIVILIZED CALIFORNIA DREAMING (you pay for the sun shine)

ENDLESS SUMMER

Last edited:

jdent3

My Evo should arrive today. I had one with the Hydrahoneycomb last year and stupidly sold it. My new one comes with the mini Hydrahoneycomb I'm pumped to use it. Also ordered the GONG whip so I can use it with my FBomb hydratube. Has anyone used the Evo with the FBomb or similar sized hydratube?

MonkeyTime

My Evo should arrive today. I had one with the Hydrahoneycomb last year and stupidly sold it. My new one comes with the mini Hydrahoneycomb I'm pumped to use it. Also ordered the GONG whip so I can use it with my FBomb hydratube. Has anyone used the Evo with the FBomb or similar sized hydratube?
I have, and didn't prefer it. I still go back to my small bomb the most.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

:lol:Thank you for that post! Oh, I am so liking that idea!! :brow: And now I'm plotting.:hmm: So how much EVO time did you get with it?
I have that exact power supply sitting under my desk.......never thought to use it as a portable power source!!
I just bought a Pure sine wave version of that.(My first UPS. BTW) Well my PC doesn't need to be plugged in while, I'm away from home.....So maybe I'm thinking that. O.K. I'm definitely thinking EVO on the go. :rockon:
But for now... I might keep my eye open for a cheap but usable UPS. :science:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well the guys are vapexhale are amazing. I was late to use the code for 100. I told them about it they refunded me the difference. Yeaaa boi new evo for 218 can't beat that.
Some dayz like Thursday I need power & flavor
forget the color, however I feel better.
CxpWPey.jpg

FLAVOR + EFFECT = EVO
EVO = REASONABLE CIVILIZED MAINTAIN WELL BEGINNING OF LIFE WORTH LIVING
WHAT IS IN MY EBL?
TIME for GEOGRAPHY! (30,000 year's before)

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

jdent3

I find that the Assassin's Necktie, a similar size to the Fbomb, is slightly cheaper and has greater water volume, allowing for smoother hits.
http://glassblowersdirect.com/home/assassin-2-0/
IMG_02331.jpg

I especially like the smaller piece for concentrate: its easier to clean the "reclaim".

That's a pretty cool looking hydratube I've been using both the fbomb and mini hydrahoneycomb and have been loving both. The fbomb give huge hits and they are still super smooth despite the small size of the hydratube.

Baron23

Does anyone know where I can get a gong kit? Im looking for 18mm female to 14mm male for my recycler and minitube. I checked delta3d studios he doesn't seem to have that well just the silicone tubing and vapexhale is out of stock. I would buy the tubing from Delta if someone could point me to the adaptors. Thanks guys

Oh wait I guess you can buy that from vapexhale
Would this be what you are looking for:

https://www.google.com/search?q=18mm+female+to+14mm+male+adapter&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Baron23,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom