Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The ELB was just about 1/3rd, which is a bit less than I usually run with the NYC Diesel.

That blackberry was kind of a dud for my pain. I was happy for a very long time, but pain relief was lacking.

paidndade

I have been running 1/3 full elbs I believe with the EVO on 3 and been getting about 5 good hits. I stir in between each hit also.

I say I believe the elbs are 1/3 because I can barely see into the elbs. I think I might need a lamp or something to make my area brighter. *Edit* I figured a way to better see inside the elb, similar to SD_Haze's help. They are indeed 1/3 full.

Also, what do all the different lights/flashing lights etc mean? Mostly what does it mean when (1) it flashes green/red continuously for about 10-15 seconds and then goes back green (2) it flashes green/red continuously for longer?

Last edited:
paidndade,
Reactions: Hexi

SD_haze

I have been running 1/3 full elbs I believe with the EVO on 3 and been getting about 5 good hits. I stir in between each hit also.

I say I believe the elbs are 1/3 because I can barely see into the elbs. I think I might need a lamp or something to make my area brighter.

Also, what do all the different lights/flashing lights etc mean? Mostly what does it mean when (1) it flashes green/red continuously for about 10-15 seconds and then goes back green (2) it flashes green/red continuously for longer?
You can easily view how much is loaded in an ELB by holding it in front of a lampshade or light bulb. Might need to squint but it quickly became second nature for me.

SD_haze,
Reactions: M00NEY

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

I say I believe the elbs are 1/3 because I can barely see into the elbs. I think I might need a lamp or something to make my area brighter. *Edit* I figured a way to better see inside the elb, similar to SD_Haze's help. They are indeed 1/3 full.

1) That is to let you know that it is getting close to becoming green and ready

2) That is when the unit shuts itself off

Can the Evo be left on for long periods of time?

We recommend using it when needed but there are several members that keep their units on for long periods of time.

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: Hexi

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The problem is that I always seem to need it. :evil:
Yes . . . I find it can be challenging letting my EVO get cold enough to engage in ultra flava chasing . . . :drool: Using my Devastator for the first full day today with EVO. The vapor from the EVO is definitely more supple, not as "chalky" as the Cloud+ vapor, much smoother, silkier, and tastier. The weight reduction is very welcome here.

Last edited:

biohacker

Hey exit, I do not believe they are.

Does anyone know of any discount/promo codes for the EVO preorders? I've seen 2 on the benson vids for $50 and $60 worth of elbs free, but was wondering if there is an FC discount code that I may have overlooked? Or just use one of benson's?

biohacker,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Looks like Doug Benson has figured out how to clear a hydratube (8:36 in the video). One more thing I can cross off of my to do list. :rolleyes:

:peace:

Edit: Then he forgets again at 17:55. :doh:

Great share Stu. Someone teach Doug the basics of vaporizing please, he needs to rise that temp some more. He also mentioned he didn't now very well when the bowl is done. ahahah.
He's just going by feeling, thank god the EVO does the technique for him. :)

i love that at some point he puts the HT still white walled on the stand and it was just standing there waiting to be cleared until they went for a break.

And maybe it was my impression only but he seemed higher than in other episodes.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Review time. Revisiting with the EVO after a few weeks using just the E Nano.

First off, Every interaction I've had with anyone at VXL has been wonderful. From personal, over the phone instructions on how to use it from @stonemonkey55 himself, to IMMEDIATE assistance when the shipping address got put in wrong (that's from Indigogo, btw, not VXL), to my EVO now working perfectly.

Second, holy shit, my apartment is clean.
My pain levels are insidious drains on my energy. I do not sleep well. At the diet and lifestyle level, I am doing everything possible to alleviate the issue, but I refuse to turn to heavy pharmas, if I can avoid it entirely.
Over time, my hubby has taken on a great deal of the "heavy lifting" part of cleaning. And cooking.
Now, after two days of having EVO back, using the exact same mmj strain & similar temps, I've done everything except scrubbing the kitchen floor on my knees! Last time I did that, was just before EVO went back to the shop.
There is something in my meds that only the EVO has been able to deliver to me. I get good pain relief and relaxation with the Nano, but I don't get MYSELF back.

EVO is giving me my self back.

OD

I just received my EVO.......order #81......sad to say, I'm rather disappointed.

My unit turns red for about 50-60 seconds, then stops turns off, and the red light flashes once every 4-5 seconds. I've tried plugging/unplugging the cord from the unit several times and used 3 different outlets in 3 different rooms.

Guess this one will be going back.......

Certainly not hating here, I LOVE my original unit.........just expected these to be thoroughly tested before shipping....

OD

I sure hope you've opened a support ticket, OD.

I already did that, thanks. I'm just bummed........I expected a little more this round.

My original works fine now, but I also had to send that one back.....

OD,

Dr. Plutonious

I was vaping with my cousin last night.

With the M&M Tech, we both did double takes of how THICK the vapour was and how FAST it was moving. It looked like combustion a couple times just the way it moved through the bong, not something I've seen vapour do before. But when we took out the ELB, all that was left was golden weed.

I like watching other people use my EVO and then get leveled not knowing what to expect.

Hexi

Review time. Revisiting with the EVO after a few weeks using just the E Nano.

First off, Every interaction I've had with anyone at VXL has been wonderful. From personal, over the phone instructions on how to use it from @stonemonkey55 himself, to IMMEDIATE assistance when the shipping address got put in wrong (that's from Indigogo, btw, not VXL), to my EVO now working perfectly.

Second, holy shit, my apartment is clean.
My pain levels are insidious drains on my energy. I do not sleep well. At the diet and lifestyle level, I am doing everything possible to alleviate the issue, but I refuse to turn to heavy pharmas, if I can avoid it entirely.
Over time, my hubby has taken on a great deal of the "heavy lifting" part of cleaning. And cooking.
Now, after two days of having EVO back, using the exact same mmj strain & similar temps, I've done everything except scrubbing the kitchen floor on my knees! Last time I did that, was just before EVO went back to the shop.
There is something in my meds that only the EVO has been able to deliver to me. I get good pain relief and relaxation with the Nano, but I don't get MYSELF back.

EVO is giving me my self back.

This really got my feels going. Hearing someone with medical issues doing better and feeling more like themselves is just really inspiring for a whole bunch of reasons. And selfishly, I really benefit from such perspectives on life.

In short, thank you for sharing this type of info with us, the FC community!

The ELB was just about 1/3rd, which is a bit less than I usually run with the NYC Diesel.

That blackberry was kind of a dud for my pain. I was happy for a very long time, but pain relief was lacking.

I think the "true" berry strains all originate from DJ Short. He was very particular about experimenting with flavors and scents as the driving force behind his strains.

All the berry stuff I have tried, even the derived hybrids like Dutch Crunch seem to be similar. Great for mood altering lifts, but not the heavy hitting medicine like other strains bred for effect.

bassplayer

Received my EVO, however I had ordered two in the campaign (I had two OG Tickers) but only received one, even the packing list shows QTY 2 - opened a support ticket - hopefully it's just an error in shipping.
Very nice packaging, and the EVO box feels very light - certainly lighter than the metal og ticker.

bassplayer,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Received my EVO, however I had ordered two in the campaign (I had two OG Tickers) but only received one, even the packing list shows QTY 2 - opened a support ticket - hopefully it's just an error in shipping.
Very nice packaging, and the EVO box feels very light - certainly lighter than the metal og ticker.

I too donated for two units. Received my first one and after inquiring was told that they were trying to get one to all contributors before sending out extras that were donated for. That was fine by me, even though the second was supposed to be a Christmas gift. My second unit is en route so you should expect to get "seconds" after everybody in the campaign has gotten "firsts".

bassplayer

I too donated for two units. Received my first one and after inquiring was told that they were trying to get one to all contributors before sending out extras that were donated for. That was fine by me, even though the second was supposed to be a Christmas gift. My second unit is en route so you should expect to get "seconds" after everybody in the campaign has gotten "firsts".
Makes sense, thanks

bassplayer,
Reactions: M00NEY

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I am happy to say that we have now completed our domestic portion of our Indiegogo Campaign. If you haven't received an email from us, please check your spam filter and if you still don't find anything, please open a support ticket with us stating your name, address, and contribution level. There was a lot of combining orders and last minute changes from certain people so we just want to make sure we have our bases covered.

For our international customers, we know you guys have been patiently waiting and we can now spend more cycles on getting your units prepped and ready to ship. As we mentioned in our last update, we had to swap out some components (that were end of life, meaning that beyond this batch, there are no more being created) and test new ones. Since you guys have been waiting for so long, I've instructed the team to include some extras in your package (it'll be a surprise and no it won't be an extra HydraTube).

Happy to see more EVOs getting into the hands of customers and eagerly await the reviews!

Top Bottom