Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

disruptxd

My experience has been the opposite. I have ordered several pieces from Sunshine Store and all have arrived quickly and been excellent. I have only ordered one piece from Steven, it took ages to get here and was utter garbage. I am still fighting for a refund after over 40 messages back and forth.
God damnnnnnn

disruptxd,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
My experience has been the opposite. I have ordered several pieces from Sunshine Store and all have arrived quickly and been excellent. I have only ordered one piece from Steven, it took ages to get here and was utter garbage. I am still fighting for a refund after over 40 messages back and forth.

Like I said, I must be the luckiest mofo on the planet. I have ordered at least 20 pieces, some from every vendor and had exactly 0 issues. The 1 time Steven's FC-710 came in cracked I sent him a pic and he resent a second one that was at my door in 12 more days. SSS and Yingmin have been equally good for me.

The 1 problem I had with 1 Chinese piece out of 20 was a weak joint at the mouthpiece, and I had to (lightly) tap it against a table to snap it when it was only a month old. But it's not like Vapexhale HT's don't break at the joints just as easily IMO.

$30 gambles are pretty easy for me to take. Especially when the 1 time I didn't like it I got a new piece, 1/20 and the 1 got replaced... I like those odds! Plus I like to hand out my extra, neglected Chinese bongs to my friends and family. You would think I gave them a puppy by the looks on their faces.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Have any of you gone to a glassblower to attempt a repair on a HT? Or any water piece? The one I'm getting has a busted mouthpiece. I know a local blower indirectly, and he says it shouldn't be a problem, maybe even trick it out, but I was wondering if anyone else had experience with that?

yogoshio,
Reactions: ataxian

disruptxd

Have any of you gone to a glassblower to attempt a repair on a HT? Or any water piece? The one I'm getting has a busted mouthpiece. I know a local blower indirectly, and he says it shouldn't be a problem, maybe even trick it out, but I was wondering if anyone else had experience with that?

To add on to this, has anyone gone to a local glassblower to make a piece for their evo ?

disruptxd,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
To add on to this, has anyone gone to a local glassblower to make a piece for their evo ?
I have and it's good but is cost me lot's of $$$!

The cheap imports work fine.
I use teflon tape (plumber tape) to improve the seal on certain pieces.

If you want now stuff try http://aqualabtechnologies.com/

The EVO does more than we think it does!

Modnote: Edited to fix typo in link. agualabtacos doesn't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

disruptxd

It's advertised to make us believe it works a certain way?

However with some creative experimentation it does more.

I like the EVO because it's so versatile!
I can only imagine experimentation allows use inverted and upright.. Can't think of anything else LOL. Enlighten me!

disruptxd,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have and it's good but is cost me lot's of $$$!

The cheap imports work fine.
I use teflon tape (plumber tape) to improve the seal on certain pieces.

If you want now stuff try http://aqualabtechnologies.com/

The EVO does more than we think it does!

Modnote: Edited to fix typo in link. agualabtacos doesn't exist.

HAHAHA, I thought I was tripping when I saw the correct link on this post. I think I am going to buy agualabtacos.com from Godaddy today! it can be @ataxian's personal website.

And I found that a a simple 18mm male to 18mm female adapter will work on deep jointed pieces too...or teflon tape. Luckily even my deepest Dewar joints seal with my evo natively. BUT I have to do that on a piece I have that the 18mm male joint doesn't stick up high enough to seal, the connecting arm is in the way. So I use the 18mm m-f adapter when stacking percs on it, you could do the same on an ill fitting Chydrotube.

37009FAE-AA2C-415B-8C65-1801A56BD58A.jpg

I had a great heady glass blower, Johnny Landini, fix a broken mouthpiece for $20 but I think it was only that cheap because I was having a custom piece made from him at the time for $$$

It may be cool to add a custom colored glass mouthpiece to that side-arm you bought. But that would cost you almost as much as a new HT I bet.

If you want more HT choices You might want to look at 18mm nectar collectors and old Pinnacle water tool variants in 18mm. Here are some , although WAY overpriced

http://thevaporblunt.corecommerce.com/Water-Tool-Attachments/

And I don't have one but these AK-47 Nectar collectors from Limitless look pretty cool as HT's. They can be made in 18mm and work as an upright piece or like a NC/HT. Pretty neat.

10261132_1140013349376790_1428969615_n.jpg

13402572_1229323167080860_1599705471_n.jpg

12825878_1585916031701434_1699919186_n.jpg

13285305_216291855424182_1598410039_n.jpg

Last edited:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
The same guy was willing to make my flowermate mouthpiece replacements for like $4 each, so I'm hopeful it won't be crazy to fix this, whether fancy or otherwise. I may ask him to make a dry mouthpiece as well.

yogoshio,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
We have different experiences?
I have most of Steven's stuff.
Never had a bad piece?
Shipping has been quick?
Sunshine, kathy057, liberty, clearglass no problems?

My last steven79 piece took 8 day from time of order and worked fine?

http://imgur.com/a/AneOd

ataxian,
Reactions: Mangos

Justpassedu

If anyone has any trouble putting concentrate in the VxN, I have been using a needle and it makes it so easy. You don't have to scrape it off of the little slit for it to stay.

:peace:
Good idea , I saved my 7th floor pick , which has a needle type end and the blown glass ball at the other end, I know you got 1 also since you owned a few Lifesabers. Right here buddy , love this thing - http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/...s/other/stainless-steel-pick-with-marble.html

Justpassedu,

disruptxd

Good idea , I saved my 7th floor pick , which has a needle type end and the blown glass ball at the other end, I know you got 1 also since you owned a few Lifesabers. Right here buddy , love this thing - http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/...s/other/stainless-steel-pick-with-marble.html

worth it? has anyone figured out how to drop in a dab without needing to take the nail out?

I've tried with no consistent success. If I can only take one dab per 5 minutes that's a total bummer.

disruptxd,
Top Bottom