Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

If it makes you feel better...spend 10X for the same design/function :mental:

Ordered the Dhgate model. Will check its quality against the Hydrabomb and post thoughts. Mainly curious about glass quality/thickness. I don't see how the design/function could differ, though.

That's awesome man , looks great , how's the function ? , if you don't mind me asking , how much does so,etching like that go for ? Best of luck with it .

Would also be interested to know what you paid, looks great.

Last edited:
Senor Diesel,
Reactions: ataxian

YaFreekin Right

They are all the same..... both guys are good at what they do

SunshineStore seems to be the go-to for quality so I post his store

but get which ever one make you happy..... just can't see spending 3X as much for the same design/function

They are not the same, look at the photos. The sidecar mouthpiece on the Sunshinestore starts below the top of the perc. On the other one the mouthpiece is above the top of the perc.

YaFreekin Right,
Reactions: ataxian

GameEnders

So the other day mine almost combusted at 12 o'clock. I look in the bamboo and find a tiny peice of glass partially covering the air hole. This is the third time I've found little pieces of glass in there causing combustion.

I have no idea where it's coming from and it's driving me nuts. As far as I can tell the fat part of the bamboo looks fine, no cracks that I can tell. My Turbine and DH piece both show no cracked glass at all. My VX nails have no cracks. The glass pieces are too big to come from the slimmer part of the bamboo and make it out the top I believe.

So I'm stumped. Throwing it out there in case anyone has any ideas. If the inside of the EVO is degrading I would like to be aware of it so I can pursue getting it fixed, but I have not been able to tell that it has. It's the twilight zone in my EVO.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
So I'm stumped. Throwing it out there in case anyone has any ideas. If the inside of the EVO is degrading I would like to be aware of it so I can pursue getting it fixed, but I have not been able to tell that it has. It's the twilight zone in my EVO.

Have you tired the 'cover the bottom hole of the bamboo and blow into the top' to see if the bamboo is airtight or if there is a crack?

His_Highness,
Reactions: GameEnders

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...
Day 2 With my Evo and Turbine.

I've worked it all out and have found flavour heaven.

Really is another level, so pleased so far.

jamesuk9,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
My EVO just combusted at 12, I'm pretty sure my bamboo got broken, I can move it from the bottom of the evo, it does mean it broke right? :(

Is there anyway to fix it or I need to buy a new one?

:(

m0sh,

His_Highness

My EVO just combusted at 12, I'm pretty sure my bamboo got broken, I can move it from the bottom of the evo, it does mean it broke right? :(

Is there anyway to fix it or I need to buy a new one?

:(

Have you tried the 'cover the bottom hole of the bamboo and blow into the top' to see if the bamboo is airtight or if there is a crack?

Have you tried the 'chat' on the VXL web site? They can help diagnose and direct you to the repair info if need be.

m0sh

yep its cracked from below, its gone baby :(
im legally not allowed to buy any device for 2 more years so it'll be a little hassle to get one again but ill manage

wootze

yep its cracked from below, its gone baby :(
im legally not allowed to buy any device for 2 more years so it'll be a little hassle to get one again but ill manage

It's easily fixed for less than $100 by Vapexhale. If there are no visible signs of abuse, a polite note will likely result in no cost warranty repair. If you use good quality bagged snacks (nothing that will melt in the heat) from the grocery for packing along with the polite note and no signs of abuse, you will be pleasantly surprised. I find gourmet bagged popcorn works wonders for protecting expensive electronic devices in shipping.

Potato chips, cookies, etc, will be unlikely to survive the trip. Use your imagination.

Oogendoogan

So I just ordered another HT to go with my bomb base. I thought turbine and chose that but then went back and I want the honeycomb for the resistance and larger hits, I vape at 1 o'clock to 1:30 so taste isn't that important anyway. Anyways sent vapexhale support an email and asked them to switch my order from the turbine to a honeycomb. I'm sure I don't even need to ask this but do you guys think that's all I need to do? I know that the worst case scenario is me sending it back to get the honeycomb but I would like to avoid that lol. Not doubting the CS here.. Just making sure I did everything I could to adress the issue.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I just ordered another HT to go with my bomb base. I thought turbine and chose that but then went back and I want the honeycomb for the resistance and larger hits, I vape at 1 o'clock to 1:30 so taste isn't that important anyway. Anyways sent vapexhale support an email and asked them to switch my order from the turbine to a honeycomb. I'm sure I don't even need to ask this but do you guys think that's all I need to do? I know that the worst case scenario is me sending it back to get the honeycomb but I would like to avoid that lol. Not doubting the CS here.. Just making sure I did everything I could to adress the issue.
TASTE/FLAVOR = SUBJECTIVE
The EVO will knock you out with the right CANNABIS.
FLAVOR wise is why I love it!
Some of my units will knock you out!
The EVO = FLAVOR/EFFECT

1:30 some strains as well!
Depending on the cure 12:00 to 2:00 on my dial!

Make sure you have good tight seals on your water tools!

malsanti

Had a really shitty day. At least I am home with my sweet ass Cloud Evo, baller speakers, and my own empty house. Time to fuck some shit up my dawgs.

Love my Cloud Evo. I am prefer to put more water in now. Increased smoothness is worth the slight loss of flavor. The cooler smoke of vaporizing allows me to take some seriously monster hits.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Had a really shitty day. At least I am home with my sweet ass Cloud Evo, baller speakers, and my own empty house. Time to fuck some shit up my dawgs.

Love my Cloud Evo. I am prefer to put more water in now. Increased smoothness is worth the slight loss of flavor. The cooler smoke of vaporizing allows me to take some seriously monster hits.
I would take pictures of my latest set-up, however forgot!

FLAVOR is my favorite part?
EVO = EFFECT puts me in a self induced COMA?

I'm at 1:00 and the flavor is kind of intense?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank DARWIN my pajamas are on!

m0sh

It's easily fixed for less than $100 by Vapexhale. If there are no visible signs of abuse, a polite note will likely result in no cost warranty repair. If you use good quality bagged snacks (nothing that will melt in the heat) from the grocery for packing along with the polite note and no signs of abuse, you will be pleasantly surprised. I find gourmet bagged popcorn works wonders for protecting expensive electronic devices in shipping.

Potato chips, cookies, etc, will be unlikely to survive the trip. Use your imagination.

Not sure I understand?
There's no abuse.
I will fix it for sure, but I'm having no backup vape, so I just ordered a new one...
I got to combust now ffs ;/

The other difference is the sss version includes the stand so thas why it costs more I believe

The Dhgate model also lacks branding and a 4th honeycomb. It looks very similar in design and function, though. At a price of -$450, it's worth trying. Don't get me wrong, if it's lacking I'll probably buy the legitimate version. Dhgate stuff is all fresh out of China.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Since vapefiend is (I think) the only authorized distributor (and repair service) for Europe and UK has left EU, the only European distributor is not anymore European anymoer and I fear it could mean European would have to pay customs even for EU EVOs.

Am I right? If someone has anything to say on this issue, then please comment.
Maybe VapeXhale will have to search for a another distributor in EU (or I'm just not aware there already are some).

Simplicius

Since vapefiend is (I think) the only authorized distributor (and repair service) for Europe and UK has left EU, the only European distributor is not anymore European anymoer and I fear it could mean European would have to pay customs even for EU EVOs.

Am I right? If someone has anything to say on this issue, then please comment.
Maybe VapeXhale will have to search for a another distributor in EU (or I'm just not aware there already are some).

I thought with having the value of british pound dropping by the minute it might be the best time to get an Evo as a european, should be cheaper than ever now. I don't think there will immediately be new custom laws in place, the UK just voted to leave the EU, it won't actually happen for about two years.

Simplicius,

Vapor King

The Dhgate model also lacks branding and a 4th honeycomb. It looks very similar in design and function, though. At a price of -$450, it's worth trying. Don't get me wrong, if it's lacking I'll probably buy the legitimate version. Dhgate stuff is all fresh out of China.

You will NOT be buying the "legitimate version" DH stuff is great quality / thick glass....as long as you buy from a reputable seller.

What you should be buying to go with all your HT or to use on it's on is the Devastator replica.....this thing is a beast. I think you would enjoy it more than any of your HT.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix/255741536.html

Tony Timeless

@Seek :
you're right: i'm totally frustrated, too. (not only because of vapefiend for sure).
When England won't be part of the EU anymore all items ordered from there will have to pass customs clearance. And im my case that's the worst nightmare ever, because the EVO actually has no CE-mark, so I won't be able to import one from the UK directly any more (think of service !! - what if my bamboo breaks? arghhhhhh) I would have never thought this is possible , what a bummer. I have read, it might take 2 years and then this will be reality.
Also, thanks for your reply to my previous questions, will try out your tips very soon!

@malsanti :
you asked about high temperatures and ABV-colour. I don't tolerate low temperature vaporizing, cannabis being cooked at <210 degrees celsius makes be kind of anxious and unsettled, i need the most high temperatures possible to achieve that kind of high I am after. You might be right, this kind of consume may come closer to smoking, but in my opinion, even that almost black ABV which my EVO produces on temperature max isn't even comparable to smoking. I could never smoke joints or bong anymore, the taste of vaporizing spoiled me, and yes, folks who vape at much lower temperatures might say, vaporizing at <210 plus tastes gross, but for me, it's fantastic and is in no way to compare to smoking a joint :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Seek :
you're right: i'm totally frustrated, too. (not only because of vapefiend for sure).
When England won't be part of the EU anymore all items ordered from there will have to pass customs clearance. And im my case that's the worst nightmare ever, because the EVO actually has no CE-mark, so I won't be able to import one from the UK directly any more (think of service !! - what if my bamboo breaks? arghhhhhh) I would have never thought this is possible , what a bummer. I have read, it might take 2 years and then this will be reality.
Also, thanks for your reply to my previous questions, will try out your tips very soon!

@malsanti :
you asked about high temperatures and ABV-colour. I don't tolerate low temperature vaporizing, cannabis being cooked at <210 degrees celsius makes be kind of anxious and unsettled, i need the most high temperatures possible to achieve that kind of high I am after. You might be right, this kind of consume may come closer to smoking, but in my opinion, even that almost black ABV which my EVO produces on temperature max isn't even comparable to smoking. I could never smoke joints or bong anymore, the taste of vaporizing spoiled me, and yes, folks who vape at much lower temperatures might say, vaporizing at <210 plus tastes gross, but for me, it's fantastic and is in no way to compare to smoking a joint :)
j05cJ1n.jpg

I don't like low temperture vaporizing? (makes me sick)
There is a Professor who thinks it's good to forget.
I love flavor and even at 2:00 on the EVO I obtain FLAVOR?
My ABV is yellow not black?
I have a little over 2 pounds.
Too lazy to do anything with it!

His_Highness

The thought entered my head that the bamboo is kind of like a straw that you suck air through. A vacuum of sorts.

With the above in mind I've taken to checking the bottom before each use so I don't suck some small foreign object (lint, hair, dust, dirt, plastic piece, etc.) into the heated chamber. I also check/clean the table I am using it on before setting it down.

Anyone ever suck something foul into the bamboo?

Oogendoogan

You will NOT be buying the "legitimate version" DH stuff is great quality / thick glass....as long as you buy from a reputable seller.

What you should be buying to go with all your HT or to use on it's on is the Devastator replica.....this thing is a beast. I think you would enjoy it more than any of your HT.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix/255741536.html

Man the original Symbiartics is so sick.. Have you seen one in person? That's a $500 piece of glass for a reason lol. China glass can be thick and functional but to say that the original sybiartics isn't as good as a devastator clone.. Or to imply that that devastator clone is as good as the 2010 BC version vapexhale came out with and China copied, is just rude to vapexhale and American glass blowers.. Like dude China wouldn't copy stuff that sucked and you don't copy something because you can make something better lol. I have had two devastator clones and they fired unevenly.. One was better than the other but still, Like each perc was different. It was thick. And it worked well but come on man don't tell this guy that that's gonna be a nicer piece of glass than something that symbiartics made.. Those things are beautiful and the dhgate are just copies.. They don't even have the right perc, it's a chandelier perc in the original, and honeycomb in the dhgate.. They're just stealing an idea for money and executing it half way..

That's fine for the price and I personally love that China glass is available to me but it's funny to read you say "no your not getting the legitimate version" because you say "dhgate glass is thick" ?? Lol dude I have ordered over 40 pieces of dhgate glass and it ranges from thick and half way nice to thin and halfway nice. They are mass produced and I am personally very happy and lucky to own some good glass because I use China and American glass on a daily basis and I can tell the difference very easily. I mean I guess if we asked you a Mobius clone is as good or better than a real Mobius? That's not good logic man! Lol just saying don't say something sucks before you get to try it, I used to think Mobius was over priced glass, why not get a remake? But then you hit a real one and you see.. Too bad glass breaks lol. But it isn't easy to make the super high quality stuff like that sybiartics tube.. I mean that's a beautiful piece of art compared even to the China remake of it, that thing looks beautiful.

If anyone gets the real sybiartics please post some pics and some videos. those things are so sick!

Cheers FC,
Stay Vaped :peace::leaf:

Top Bottom