Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

KennyPowers

I try to only handle the baskets by the rims, I don't tap the bottoms or anything I flick the rim.
Occasionally I hold them by the mesh, I can see how robot hands designed for bending could accidentally crush it.

Can anyone compare the evo with concentrates vs taking a dab via a titanium nail ?
Is it the difference between vaping instead of combusting

KennyPowers,
Reactions: ataxian

brucee10

Ordered my Cloud on 4/20 and it arrived last Friday. The Hydrabomb is beautiful and purrs like a kitten. Picked up some Jilly Bean and the flavor was outstanding. Loved the packaging and was even gifted some popcorn with my order. I owned the very first version of the Cloud years ago, and I'm more than impressed by their improvements. Thanks to the VXH team for getting my order to me quickly, and for such a phemonel device.

Here are some pics I took from my office, the Cloud got a chance to check out the NFL Draft:

Do you get to enjoy your Evo with that view?

brucee10,
Reactions: waxdab23

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I try to only handle the baskets by the rims, I don't tap the bottoms or anything I flick the rim.
Occasionally I hold them by the mesh, I can see how robot hands designed for bending could accidentally crush it.

Can anyone compare the evo with concentrates vs taking a dab via a titanium nail ?
Is it the difference between vaping instead of combusting
Robot here!
I have a Ceramic nail that is dirty so I don't use it any more.
My TI2 NAIL is my best one so I will make my EVO NAILS out of TI2.

I love the FLAVOR of the EVO NAILs action however mine are all broke so back to DABBING.
For flowers I have other vaporizers to keep me from lighting up!

When it all works it's great.

I know I must be a pain in my shiny metal ass.
The EVO is the best tasting plug-in.
TOO bad the accessories don't work for medical needs?

Back to your question:

I love the flavor of going through a HYDROTUBE with SHATTER or CRUMBLED.
COLA NUGGETS taste great as well.

Once I make some accesseries I can enjoy the EVO again.
For most people my gripe is not valid.

CarbonFiberGuy

Wow , Thanks for all the likes and positive comments guys , It really feels good ! I didn't think it was possible ,but the evo feels even more special now when I come to it :luv:

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AWESOME! :tup::clap::rockon:
DO MINE!!, DO MINE!!

No problem , just pick out any color and finish you can think of (except space gray of course) & ship me your evo .... But don't forget to add 1 strait turbine with a good logo in the package :D

jrcmang

Ordered my Cloud on 4/20 and it arrived last Friday. The Hydrabomb is beautiful and purrs like a kitten. Picked up some Jilly Bean and the flavor was outstanding. Loved the packaging and was even gifted some popcorn with my order. I owned the very first version of the Cloud years ago, and I'm more than impressed by their improvements. Thanks to the VXH team for getting my order to me quickly, and for such a phemonel device.

Here are some pics I took from my office, the Cloud got a chance to check out the NFL Draft:

Nice! Hydratube looks great....now part of me regrets not just going ahead and ordering one. Hopefully you're getting to enjoy it now!

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA

Justpassedu

Robot here!
I have a Ceramic nail that is dirty so I don't use it any more.
My TI2 NAIL is my best one so I will make my EVO NAILS out of TI2.

I love the FLAVOR of the EVO NAILs action however mine are all broke so back to DABBING.
For flowers I have other vaporizers to keep me from lighting up!

When it all works it's great.

I know I must be a pain in my shiny metal ass.
The EVO is the best tasting plug-in.
TOO bad the accessories don't work for medical needs?

Back to your question:

I love the flavor of going through a HYDROTUBE with SHATTER or CRUMBLED.
COLA NUGGETS taste great as well.

Once I make some accesseries I can enjoy the EVO again.
For most people my gripe is not valid.
Keep in mind they most likely designed the nails to break easy rather than having the nails break the bamboo which would be more expensive of a fix. I am sure temp plays a role in them being so thin also. If you are going to make something aftermarket I would weigh a stock nail 1st and try to achieve the same weight so you don't clank a nail against your bamboo and crack that.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: ataxian

waxdab23

So, VXL wants me to send the unit in for repair. They didn't even send a prepaid shipping label until after I asked.

After thinking about it, I felt it would be unfair that I pay $400+ on an item and due to no fault of my own, be without the unit for at least a couple of weeks. I only had the EVO literally just a few days.

I think the appropriate resolution would be for me to send back the defective unit and they immediately send me a brand new unit. Is that irrational?

Anyway, I voiced my thoughts in an email to them. Might not hear back until tomorrow though as it's after 5pm on the East Coast.

EDIT: They did confirm in their email that, as other members have mentioned here, the unit did indeed overheat.

Cool...VXL got back to me and agreed to send me a new unit as soon as I put the old unit out for shipping, which I'll be doing in a couple of hours.

So, all I have to do is wait a few days to receive the unit. That's all good with me. Happy they were able to work it out for me.

gaseous_clay

Capture.jpg

:razz:

aJtorelax

hi everyone, new evo just came in today was really excited to use it! I have been following this thread for a while now and it seems like a great community of vape enthusiasts! liking the funny comments kennypowers, ataxian, and the guy who made the blender joke lol

notice I said "was excited to use" :(

when i turned on the unit, started to emit an electronic smell, similar to what you get from some of those PC power supplies (psu). I thought it was just me being sensitive, but a friend confirmed thats some kind of electronic solder type smell he could smell too.. its coming from top area of unit only, and after leaving the evo on for total of 2 hours now (took a couple breaks to not overheat it, doesn't seem to have an auto-shutoff which is nice:) the smell is at least 80% gone, but still there :( edit*: auto-shutoff flashing of the colors came on just now so it is working!

im hoping some of you guys can chime in and recollect your first evo experience, were there any smells like I described? will this hopefully burn off so i dont have to send it in?

finally, there was this black mark inside the bamboo, not a big deal looks like and you can't see it anymore when the green/red led is on, but was wondering if thats just part of the normal design..

20160503_113805.jpg
20160503_113811.jpg

Last edited:
aJtorelax,

Potificate

Hey all... just placed my order for a Turbine starter kit with PURPLE sleeve :love: and hydrafoot.

My question is... does anyone have an opinion on what the best glass joint lube to use is? So far, I've seen Toob Loob and Slide Right... any others? Does it make a difference which one I use?

Thanks
Potificate

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I don't use any, and I have no problems! I don't like putting stuff on my glass like that (I don't use Cranberry either) just a personal preference though, I know its all safe but just not my bag....if you keep the joints clean, it doesn't stick really. And my Hydratube joint right now is pretty filthy and it hasn't stuck once in the last hour :D :

4mVmKzg.jpg

Just got some Blue Dream and AK-47.....haven't tried the AK but the Blue Dream is so tasty!! I always bust the EVO out to sample when I get new stuff......and to sample old stuff too :brow:

pdx3325

I am going to try this again. There were a few issues with my previous post. So I just got my cloud evo back from vapexhale after I broke my bamboo. As it was gone I bought a case for it and my d020-d. Does anyone have any suggestions?
s51g30E.png
s51g30E.png

Which case is that?

I don't use any, and I have no problems! I don't like putting stuff on my glass like that (I don't use Cranberry either) just a personal preference though, I know its all safe but just not my bag....if you keep the joints clean, it doesn't stick really. And my Hydratube joint right now is pretty filthy and it hasn't stuck once in the last hour :D :

4mVmKzg.jpg

Just got some Blue Dream and AK-47.....haven't tried the AK but the Blue Dream is so tasty!! I always bust the EVO out to sample when I get new stuff......and to sample old stuff too :brow:
I went through 10 bottles of Cranberry before deciding i don't need it!! I have never used any lube on my glass

aJtorelax

@aJtorelax it looks like my bamboo. I assume it's normal. I've had my unit just a couple months.
hey thanks for the confirmation of the bamboo, i wasn't too concerned about it as long as it didn't affect function, plus was more concerned about the funny smell... so i have run the unit for total of 3 hours now, and the smell is much less. i used to be able to smell it from a full foot away, now i have to get pretty close and its much lighter! i hope a few more hours and it will be gone?

if anybody has experienced a weird electronic smell at the top of a new evo (smell is only there when the heat is on), please let me know thanks

aJtorelax,
Reactions: CarolKing

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
hey thanks for the confirmation of the bamboo, i wasn't too concerned about it as long as it didn't affect function, plus was more concerned about the funny smell... so i have run the unit for total of 3 hours now, and the smell is much less. i used to be able to smell it from a full foot away, now i have to get pretty close and its much lighter! i hope a few more hours and it will be gone?

if anybody has experienced a weird electronic smell at the top of a new evo (smell is only there when the heat is on), please let me know thanks
When I received my unit, the neoprene sleeve reeked. No electronics on top? What's it smell like on the bottom of the unit?

Slow Draw McGraw,

aJtorelax

hey slow draw, i noticed the same thing about the neoprene left it out to ventilate 1st thing lol but I think its that material just always smells like that.

as for the smell of my new unit, i literally stuck my nose onto the sides and bottom, nothing.. its all clean.. i will test the dry piece on it to verify if the smell is coming through the bamboo or the holes around the bamboo.. my early 1st guess is that its from heater that surrounds the bamboo towards the top, there must be some runoff of solder or something.. ive experienced this in the past with other electronics like pc components, but your not inhaling those so never really mattered..

i am torn, the unit is on right now the smell keeps getting weaker when i check every 10-15 mins., but it is still there, im dying to stop using the blasted arizer solo i cant stand another 2 hour session with that thing lol

When I received my unit, the neoprene sleeve reeked. No electronics on top? What's it smell like on the bottom of the unit?

aJtorelax,
Top Bottom