• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
no way Jose, Infrared hates shiny surfaces like glass. and trying to read in that little hole will be a no go anyway. You will have better luck with a probe style thermometer. Even a meat thermometer will give you a better reading than a gun on this unit. But the chart they have is damn close.
I actually put an empty ELB in with the cap off thinking I could get a good read off the bottom of the mesh basket but didn't have any luck with that...

covercash,
Reactions: VapoRoor

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
no way Jose, Infrared hates shiny surfaces like glass. and trying to read in that little hole will be a no go anyway. You will have better luck with a probe style thermometer. Even a meat thermometer will give you a better reading than a gun on this unit. But the chart they have is damn close.

Thank you so much for the peace of mind. Come to think of it, that laser was acting like a Pink Floyd show.
I love the FC community. So much help, so knowledgeable. Thanks a million

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Thank you so much for the peace of mind. Come to think of it, that laser was acting like a Pink Floyd show.
I love the FC community. So much help, so knowledgeable. Thanks a million
Woah! How (the fuck) could I not 'like' this post!!!
In a very short space, you just said
Pink Floyd
I love the FC community
and
Thanks a million
:tup:

Man! It doesn't get much better than that, imo!

Have a great weekend everybody :D

MuchLove.
:peace:

jrcmang

Finally ordered the evo last night. Just couldn't bring myself to commit the funds to the hydratube when all of these issues are still going on. So I just went with the basic package and ordered an fc mouthpiece from DHgate. Hopefully I don't have any of the elb/bamboo fitting issues because I didn't order any extra....knock on wood.

I almost emailed them this morning though to ask if I could upgrade my order to the hydratube combo but I think I will be happy with the standard mouthpiece for a few weeks before the tube from dhgate comes in. I'm currently running an arizer air so I think the basic package will still be a huge step up. Glad to join the EVO club!

KennyPowers

Does anyone else think it's funny that this dude with a bender avatar can't stop bending his ELBs?

Question: Is your ABV even from the evo? Mine is not.
I take it out and shake the ELB, flick the lid and go for a second round but it 's still got a mix of dark and light color ABV when i empty it.

Last edited:
KennyPowers,

jrcmang

Well crap........using Stickstones link and 10% off code, I now have an EVO ordered and coming my way with a HydraBomb........I SIMPLY COULDN"T resist after reading all these great reviews etc......now the waiting begins.

This is what happened to me....minus the hydratube because I'm cheap and hesitant about spending that kind of money on glass with the reported QC issues they are having. Two weeks ago I had no plans to purchase a new vape. I was randomly reading some reddit post about the grasshopper vape and some guy was discussing speed/efficiency of extraction and mentioned the cloud evo. I found my way to this thread and a week later I ordered an Evo. I just couldn't resist after seeing these reviewers take massive rips off the hydratubes....had no idea things like this existed in the desktop market. I feel old....I still thought of the volcano as the end all/be all of the desktop vapes.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Yep, pretty much the same.....been combusting since I was a teen, managed to quit a 3 pack a day smoking habit (nasty cigs) 8 years ago (something like that), but kept combusting until several months ago. Not sure how the hell I could have missed this whole vaping thing for so long......I mean, it's better for you, more efficient, saves money (except this damn VAS), tastes infinitely better........why didn't somebody tell me?!?!?!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This is what happened to me....minus the hydratube because I'm cheap and hesitant about spending that kind of money on glass with the reported QC issues they are having. Two weeks ago I had no plans to purchase a new vape. I was randomly reading some reddit post about the grasshopper vape and some guy was discussing speed/efficiency of extraction and mentioned the cloud evo. I found my way to this thread and a week later I ordered an Evo. I just couldn't resist after seeing these reviewers take massive rips off the hydratubes....had no idea things like this existed in the desktop market. I feel old....I still thought of the volcano as the end all/be all of the desktop vapes.
Bags seem grosss like Dumpster diving?
The EVO does taste incredible and the effect is like a punch to the face with a bag on your head!

GameEnders

Does anyone else think it's funny that this dude with a bender avatar can't stop bending his ELBs?

Question: Is your ABV even from the evo? Mine is not.
I take it out and shake the ELB, flick the lid and go for a second round but it 's still got a mix of dark and light color ABV when i empty it.

Mine has a little contrast, but its pretty even, moreso than the other vapes I have tried. It's like a dark chocolate color. You might try putting a little less in there. I have a 1/8 teaspoon scoop and I only load about one and a half scoops, and not like overflowing scoops, maybe fills 40% of the ELB. I noticed when I was overloading before it was less even. The flower seems to expand in there throughout the session, so if you put less your shakes and flicks (sounds like sexy time moves) actually mix the herb around better.

I was out last night and came home and I think my wife filled the hydratube from the bottom, the bottom area was 1/2 full. I'm planning on a come to jesus talk tonight.

GameEnders,

jrcmang

Bags seem grosss like Dumpster diving?
The EVO does taste incredible and the effect is like a punch to the face with a bag on your head!

Funny you say that...the cano bags always grossed me out. I really only used it when friends came over because it was such a process. It did have the wow factor though. My wife was thrilled when I sold it....the sound alone of the bags filling up drove her nuts.

Incredible taste and punch to the face effect is exactly what I'm looking for! I feel like I procrastinated too long buying it because now I'm stuck here waiting on a shipping confirmation...

2 Cycle

I really liked the hydra bomb when I had it. Wish it were a bit bigger but I think all their basic tubes are about the same size chamber wise. At the rate I am smashing glass it will be some time before I spend $50 or more on a tube

2 Cycle,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Funny you say that...the cano bags always grossed me out. I really only used it when friends came over because it was such a process. It did have the wow factor though. My wife was thrilled when I sold it....the sound alone of the bags filling up drove her nuts.

Incredible taste and punch to the face effect is exactly what I'm looking for! I feel like I procrastinated too long buying it because now I'm stuck here waiting on a shipping confirmation...
I love CANNABIS and VAPORIZING it.
Bags to me are like fine wine in a Styrofoam cup!

The EVO is FLAVOR city however the EFFECT is like being water boarded

Socks And Sandals

Drop them in the EVO and put it on Max temp. The bottom will burn off. You will more likely never get the stain above the opening out but that doesn't matter as much. Make sure you control your draw speed with the nails so you don't suck all the concentrate up the nail and even possibly into your bamboo.

Are you actually saying these nails never come completely clean? I got mine clean once the first week I got it. After that I gave up on getting them clean. Is there anyway to do this? Perhaps using only 1 dab at a time (if you have a 5 pack and the caddy) and then burning off and cleaning with ISO before using it again?

I'm seriously considering buying the Quartz 5 pack and the nail buddy in the next week despite the fact I use Crumble very seldom. The nail that came with my evo finally broke and I have no more nails. I really wish VXL would offer singles as I'm more of a flower person than a concentrate guy but I still want that option available.

I'm hoping Quartz comes clean more easy. It would really suck having dirty nails always on display with my new nail buddy... :(

Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,

waxdab23

Where are you guys getting custom tools and cases for the Cloud EVO? Pretty sure I've seen a couple FC members mentioned before.

Or, if you are reading, please PM me.

waxdab23,

waxdab23

Dude, what the HELL is going on. I had the EVO heating up, stepped away, came back there's smoke coming out of the bamboo. I immediately turn it off and it stays on! I unplug it and it stays on! I'm a little worried, not sure what to do with it. I set it outside. See below you can see the LED on, but it's not plugged in.

CXKv5Fe.jpg

EDIT: Just checked on it and the led is finally off, but the unit extremely hot. That was bizarre! I'm definitely not plugging this thing back in until I can get in touch with VXL on Monday.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Dude, what the HELL is going on. I had the EVO heating up, stepped away, came back there's smoke coming out of the bamboo. I immediately turn it off and it stays on! I unplug it and it stays on! I'm a little worried, not sure what to do with it. I set it outside. See below you can see the LED on, but it's not plugged in.

CXKv5Fe.jpg

EDIT: Just checked on it and the led is finally off, but the unit extremely hot. That was bizarre! I'm definitely not plugging this thing back in until I can get in touch with VXL on Monday.
Start a ticket right away!

waxdab23

I've had the EVO a few days and didn't have any issues before today. The one difference today is that I used an outlet in my garage, pictured below. I didn't think the EVO would be considered a heavy appliance, but I wonder if this was the cause?

Nevertheless, yup starting the ticket now.

qzIEn6H.jpg

waxdab23,
Reactions: ataxian

waxdab23

Wow did you get yours recently? Bad batch maybe.

I'm sure it will be resolved - just hope no one gets hurt lol.

waxdab23,

jrcmang

CXKv5Fe.jpg

Wow! Sorry to hear you are having issues like this. Now I'm a little nervous about this new purchase. Was the smoke like leftover vape residue or something like electrical/burning? Interested to hear what VXL says...

jrcmang,
Top Bottom