Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

A1FBG

Good luck with the repair. I've had to send mine in 4x. All different waiting lengths like said above.

The free hydratube offer is only including a choice between the HydraBomb, Turbine, and honeycomb. I did not like my turbine hydratube. The mouthpeice to the side was extremely uncomfortable to hit and it was thin glass in my opinon. Might be why they are basically giving them away haha

I've been having trouble deciding between dry or water pipe hits lately.. The struggle

A1FBG,

poonman

What is the best way to clean vapenails??

Leave it in the Evo and turn it up to 3 or max .
Let it burn off the residue , it'll stink up the room tho .
Sometimes I'll still have a dark ring half way up
the Vnail , then iso and salt with a mini brush to get rid of that .

poonman,

Dr. Plutonious

maybe using you-tube wasn't for an example wasn't the best idea, when I was talking about expecting
"big hits" I meant something like this..but I guess this image would also be pretty easy to fake
3586h36.jpg

Well, this is funny for two reasons.

Because:

A. I took that picture lol.

B. I wasn't faking it at all.

I've never had a problem getting hits like that from the EVO.

John Lewus

Good luck with the repair. I've had to send mine in 4x. All different waiting lengths like said above.

The free hydratube offer is only including a choice between the HydraBomb, Turbine, and honeycomb. I did not like my turbine hydratube. The mouthpeice to the side was extremely uncomfortable to hit and it was thin glass in my opinon. Might be why they are basically giving them away haha

I've been having trouble deciding between dry or water pipe hits lately.. The struggle

I had a cheap Chinese glass with a side car and that was the most uncomfortable thing to hit. It was not a hydratube so not exactly apple to apple's. I wish they had better options.

Last edited:
John Lewus,
Well, this is funny for two reasons.

Because:

A. I took that picture lol.

B. I wasn't faking it at all.

I've never had a problem getting hits like that from the EVO.
Like I said bro those Clouds are easy to make. I never have a problem getting the EVO to milk. I do wonder why people do though. My problem is making sure it's not up too high making it too harsh, even that is remedied with a larger volume water piece or more diffusion.

Dr. Plutonious

Like I said bro those Clouds are easy to make. I never have a problem getting the EVO to milk. I do wonder why people do though. My problem is making sure it's not up too high making it too harsh, even that is remedied with a larger volume water piece or more diffusion.

Agree'd. The only thing to really do is make sure the EVO's properly heat soaked, which it always will be at 15 minutes tops.

There are some other small tricks I use but I mean, I've had so many people milk it on their first time ever with the EVO. To this day, I have yet to find one non-vaper that could say something bad about it because it DOES milk so well.

I had a buddy who was a strict smoker through a bong. I let him try the EVO through a big piece. He tried to make it not work, inhaling as hard as he possibly could (since he had tried other vapes that didn't work when you pulled too hard), but the EVO matched his pull without any trouble. He looked angry that it worked so well.

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Both of the EVOs that I had were simply not hot enough to produce satisfying hits (for me) initially. Even after being on for over an hour, max temp felt like my Cloud Plus at 1 pm. Both had to be sent back for recalibration and then I began milking my glass. I am a cloud chaser though and I still think the original Cloud produces denser hits. No disrespect intended towards the EVO, still the best vape on the market.

Both of the EVOs that I had were simply not hot enough to produce satisfying hits (for me) initially. Even after being on for over an hour, max temp felt like my Cloud Plus at 1 pm. Both had to be sent back for recalibration and then I began milking my glass. I am a cloud chaser though and I still think the original Cloud produces denser hits. No disrespect intended towards the EVO, still the best vape on the market.
My Cloud+ is capable of producing denser hits than my EVO, but they aren't as smooth or as potent. That may not make sense to some people, but my EVO will leave me more medicated off less medicine. The denser clouds are just prettier!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My Cloud+ is capable of producing denser hits than my EVO, but they aren't as smooth or as potent. That may not make sense to some people, but my EVO will leave me more medicated off less medicine. The denser clouds are just prettier!!
I agree. I get cloudier vapor from my Cloud+ but the vapor from EVO is more supple and tasty. Also, when I first got EVO I was actually flavor chasing on the dial getting different combinations of vapor quality and cloud density whereas on the Cloud+ it was just find the sweet spot on the dial and keep it there.

I agree. I get cloudier vapor from my Cloud+ but the vapor from EVO is more supple and tasty. Also, when I first got EVO I was actually flavor chasing on the dial getting different combinations of vapor quality and cloud density whereas on the Cloud+ it was just find the sweet spot on the dial and keep it there.
True there's a sweet spot on the Cloud+,
where the EVO is more of a "What will you have today sir? "
I remember when i first got my EVO, all that day I was on GSC strain with the Cloud+. When my EVO arrived I loaded the same strain into it, and i literally almost passed out. My tolerance is unparalleled so that was the game changing moment for me. To each his own. For me the EVO fits all "MY" needs for a desktop. And now the Mighty serves all portable needs. I feel blessed!

A1FBG

Anyone tried placing hemp fiber in between the joint and glass during use to collect reclaim? Is it potent to a high tolerance patient once collected?

A1FBG,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Anyone tried placing hemp fiber in between the joint and glass during use to collect reclaim? Is it potent to a high tolerance patient once collected?
I tried this once, but since I ended up spending the better part of a half hour trying to get the hemp out of the intake tube of the Hydratube, I gave up on the effort. As long as you can rig it so the hemp is wedged in place (maybe using a screen?) then you can capture some decent reclaim. I've done it with other vapes and the resulting resin buildup can be pretty damn potent.

:peace:

Stu,

John Lewus

Yes. I did a lengthy post about it below. I find that having the hemp fiber an inch or more (more is better) away from the output of the cloud is ideal. It gives enough distance for the vapor to cool a bit and condensate out the honey. If you leave it on top of the EVO it will actually vape off the honey that is building up if it gets too hot.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaping-with-cotton.9892/page-8#post-481635

A1FBG

Can't believe I missed that.. Looks like I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on some hemp fiber

A1FBG,

tennstrong

Man I mentioned it before, but 3 o clock with a hash (food grade) packed bowl and some bud sandwiching it is amazing. (Evo) This hash was 5$/g at my disp and I had a 30% off on it so like 3.50$ for a g. Easily best buy I've had- it actually feels like dabs and got me sweatin over one bowl- normally I'd take 5 or 6 dabs to start sweatin. Definitely going to stock up on some of this hash next time I go to my disp- it looks very similar to kief but is only 5$ vs 9$/g and shit man it is getting me higher than the kief packed bowls are. As soon as I start a hash bowl I can instantly tell- and it gets way more hits out of one pack. Just a PSA for people on the fence with hash- low melt hash that is similar to kief seems to work quite well and gets me baaaked.

I got my VapeXNail in the mail so probably after the Great Canadian Glass Gathering it will be around. (If you're going too HMU!) But yea this cheap hash>>>nice kief on higher temps through the evo in ELBs. (taste is worse with hash because I'm buying low quality, but still the high is notably stronger after each hash bowl to the point where I think that I just dabbed out while using muuuch less $$ and product for a dab high.) Can't wait to see how great this beast powers through dabs.

John Lewus

Can't believe I missed that.. Looks like I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on some hemp fiber

I bought some more specialized adapters just for collecting reclaim. I plan to do another post on the adapters in the near future but I'm not sure which forum to put it in. They are adapters that fit the EVO but I mostly use them for an innovative Herbalizer setup yet since they are for reclaim they could easily go into the vaping with cotton forum however Oregon Mike made the adapters so I might post in his thread. I'll keep enjoying the adapters until I get my post ready.

John Lewus,

A1FBG

I bought some more specialized adapters just for collecting reclaim. I plan to do another post on the adapters in the near future but I'm not sure which forum to put it in. They are adapters that fit the EVO but I mostly use them for an innovative Herbalizer setup yet since they are for reclaim they could easily go into the vaping with cotton forum however Oregon Mike made the adapters so I might post in his thread. I'll keep enjoying the adapters until I get my post ready.

Post those up when you get a chance. if you have some reclaim already built up throw up a video of you vaping it too.

A1FBG,

John Lewus

Post those up when you get a chance. if you have some reclaim already built up throw up a video of you vaping it too.

Will do but I am still at least a week out from having one complete enough for me to take the hemp out. The hits I get from reclaim are the most intense hits I get. The oil builds up on the hemp fiber in a even and consistent way so when you vape it off a lot more surface area of oil is exposed to air leading to bigger hits.

I am thinking that the hemp fiber reclaim might make for an interesting edible. The reclaim would mostly consist of the THC molecules that vape off at a lower temp so I am guessing it would be a mind high vs body high. I would not eat the hemp fiber but am thinking of the nicest way to extract the oil. Maybe soak it in some 190 proof alcohol, squeeze out, let evaporate and then maybe put into a capsule? I dunno.

John Lewus,

A1FBG

Will do but I am still at least a week out from having one complete enough for me to take the hemp out. The hits I get from reclaim are the most intense hits I get. The oil builds up on the hemp fiber in a even and consistent way so when you vape it off a lot more surface area of oil is exposed to air leading to bigger hits.

I am thinking that the hemp fiber reclaim might make for an interesting edible. The reclaim would mostly consist of the THC molecules that vape off at a lower temp so I am guessing it would be a mind high vs body high. I would not eat the hemp fiber but am thinking of the nicest way to extract the oil. Maybe soak it in some 190 proof alcohol, squeeze out, let evaporate and then maybe put into a capsule? I dunno.

Word. Looking forward to it. When you say the reclaim consists of lower temp THC. Does THC get taken out of your normal vapor rips or were you never going to recieve that collected reclaim THC in the first place?

The mind and body high combination does sound very interesting. Unfortunately I will not be attempting because edibles do not work for me as I have some stomach issues

A1FBG,

John Lewus

Word. Looking forward to it. When you say the reclaim consists of lower temp THC. Does THC get taken out of your normal vapor rips or were you never going to recieve that collected reclaim THC in the first place?

The mind and body high combination does sound very interesting. Unfortunately I will not be attempting because edibles do not work for me as I have some stomach issues

I am just speculating that it is lower temperature THC but really can't know unless it is tested. I am sure it is a different effect than vaping flower just like smoking is a different effect than vaping. I find I get super mind high when I vape the filter off.

As for your other question, the hits are slightly less potent when using a hemp fiber filter as opposed to just hitting it directly. I prefer that because I have sensitive lungs which is why I have spent so much time on filtering my vape. Forget about smoking. I can't do it at all! However, another way to look at it is all of that golden honey/reclaim that builds up on your glass mostly builds up on the hemp fiber instead and that is easy to reclaim. This is especially pronounced
if you are doing oil. If it builds up on your glass it is much harder to reclaim if not impossible. You end up just cleaning off those goodies from your glass with Simply Green, ISO wash, or PBW and don't get to use it. With the hemp fiber you just pull it out (better to do when warm) and throw in an ELB and vape away!

So.. It smooths out my hit, keeps my glass cleaner, and provides me some amazingly potent hits later. Win Win Win for me :rockon:

A1FBG

Okay cool cool gotcha. That's unfortunate it decreases the potency of the initial hits but it does offer people different options for their needs which is always a plus to me. A+ info

A1FBG,

John Lewus

I just posted something similar in the Herbalizer thread but I use these custom adapters in the same way for the EVO. I had Oregon Mike make me some custom adapters to help smooth out my hits with a hemp fiber filter. I intentionally designed these so that the hemp filter was around an inch or so away from the heated vapor output to give the air some time to cool which allows more reclaim to deposit on the adapter and my hemp filter in a nice smooth way.

The cool thing about the whip adapter is that it keeps my hose cleaner. I could even use a thicker hose but the ones I have tried were too stiff so the Herbalizer adapter is what I use. Why would I use a whip adapter with my cloud? It is only because I want to lay down on my bean bag chair and the cloud is easy to hold with a whip.

One awesome thing is that it keeps my glass cleaner especially when doing oil hits. It is important to filter the oil hits if for no reason but to save it from building on your glass and getting wasted.

I can now filter and capture reclaim for
1. Hydratube
2. Whip

Enjoy!

Hydratube Adapter
ghGaGia.jpg

Whip Adapter
Kp3Ioal.jpg

Top Bottom