Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Why do you have water in the bottom of the hydratube below the opals? Thats supposed to be dry.
When using only the HT, then yes. However on a hydrabase some water will often make it there, so you can just put some in there from the start.
So any water water that makes it there overflows back and you don't lose water level anywhere.
Also it reduces the air volume inside.

ChiefKeefe

So i got this idea from here with my fc Ufo. I put an 18-18 male on the mouthpiece. Then my SSFG hydraline on it. With my cloud buddy and vxl evo in the bowl joint.. What an amazing combo, def a little draggy tho

IncredulousDylan

If you folks recall, a few months ago I purchased a blue Chiller and had an issue where the glass knob seemed to be coming out. I was worried, so I contacted VapeXhale and promptly received a replacement. It seems that the replacement is now experiencing the same issue and I'm becoming convinced there is a defect in the glue they are using to bind the knob to the chiller and plug the glycerin in. My guess is that, after many cycles from the freezer to the Evo and back, the glue weakens. If anyone is experiencing the same issue I would recommend contacting their support team ASAP. I've always had a quick and satisfying resolution to any of my issues with them. I'll be contacting them again and will update with the response. Here's some pictures of the issue:

yGh8e6Kl.jpg

Sh9To6Ml.jpg

it's actually come off more since these were taken and I'm worried there could be a leak at any moment :(.

Edit: Received a message back from their support already. They are no longer selling the chiller but will be taking care of the issue for me immediately. Shout out again to the excellent customer service at VapeXhale!

Last edited:

Poostuff

Please delete
My Cloud passed quietly the other day. Dim signs of life but I wasn't able to revive it. Been playing up for a while so I was expecting it. I'll miss it, they're such hard hitters when they work. However I got a great deal on an Evo & it seems really good. I don't what I was worried about. It puts out a slightly different type of vapor but it seems way more powerful & precise. It does any colour AVB I want & I'm really happy with it. Most of my ELBs didn't fit but I'd read about that here so I shoved them all in a different 18mm connection & now they're perfect.
The Cloud always felt like a prototype to me but worked so well I didn't care. This is a more professional looking unit & I have a feeling the ladies are really going to like the cute little winter jacket you can dress it in.

jim-bob

Helpful hint! Evo's windbreaker has little velcro ties on the bottom to secure it. If you're stupid like me you'll use it without the ties for at least three weeks and spend way too much time scooting it back down onto the body.

Don't be me.

jim-bob

I was not only being you, I've even been developing mods and giving some McGyver advices to keep the shield down until you've made me facepalm :D
:rofl:That's awesome! Mind sharing the advice? I had some techniques I was working on as well until a friend clued me in.

jim-bob,
I believe it's to keep the sleeve from sliding up from constantly grabbing it. It may look like it'll restrict air but it doesn't. If it restricts anything its particles from being sucked into the bambo. Just my:2c:
This is my post from February when @bigmouth asked about those straps,
Lol no one paid me any attention ,i didn't even get any likes, Lol

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Bad luck then, I think if post like that would appear every three pages or so, someone would learn from that everytime.
I think this advice should actually make it into a "best of" thread so it doesn't get forgotten in the hundreds of pages.
But there's no "best of" EVO thread yet.

Vapor King

Bad luck then, I think if post like that would appear every three pages or so, someone would learn from that everytime.
I think this advice should actually make it into a "best of" thread so it doesn't get forgotten in the hundreds of pages.
But there's no "best of" EVO thread yet.

Not bad luck... just the way this forum is set up...not allowing subtopics under the topics is the direct cause. There is absolutely no need for a thread to be 300 pages 7500 post long. and this is one of the smaller ones. Awesome info gets lost in the middle and the solution is not the have to repost it every three pages and compound the problem. This great forum would only be better if the info was better indexed by subtopics. :2c:

max

Out to lunch
Not bad luck... just the way this forum is set up...not allowing subtopics under the topics is the direct cause. There is absolutely no need for a thread to be 300 pages 7500 post long. and this is one of the smaller ones. Awesome info gets lost in the middle and the solution is not the have to repost it every three pages and compound the problem. This great forum would only be better if the info was better indexed by subtopics. :2c:
Yeah, subtopics. Nice for members (until there's hundreds of 'em in a particular thread-then there'd be complaints about that mess), but hard for us to manage in multiple respects- duplicate subtopics, people going totally off topic- other issues you don't know until you've dealt with them. This 'organization topic' has been considered/discussed more than once, and all things considered (including how many staff members we have, how many we'd need, and how many, as well as who, we need to properly manage all aspects of the forum), this is the best structure for this forum, at this time, even with bloated vape threads.

You're free to continue complaining about our structure in Community Discussion, but not in a vape thread. Anything further on this issue here will be considered a violation of our rule on 'Public discussions of staff decisions'.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Why, when I was a kid, you had to go to the library to do research on a product. There were no user forums to log in to. Oh sure, there were Boards you could call up: at 300 baud with phone coupling. They were mostly on Geeky Topics. And we had mono-color screens. You Whipper Snappers have it pretty good. (/snark)

Vapor King

Yeah, subtopics. Nice for members (until there's hundreds of 'em in a particular thread-then there'd be complaints about that mess), but hard for us to manage in multiple respects- duplicate subtopics, people going totally off topic- other issues you don't know until you've dealt with them. This 'organization topic' has been considered/discussed more than once, and all things considered (including how many staff members we have, how many we'd need, and how many, as well as who, we need to properly manage all aspects of the forum), this is the best structure for this forum, at this time, even with bloated vape threads.

You're free to continue complaining about our structure in Community Discussion, but not in a vape thread. Anything further on this issue here will be considered a violation of our rule on 'Public discussions of staff decisions'.

It was not a complaint....an observation and MORE IMPORTANTLY.... a response to the previous comments.... and was aimed at assisting the thread/forum by discouraging posting the multiple info more than once so it doesn't get lost. I didn't see any Mod jumping in discouraging the reposting to keep the clutter down...which is what I gained from your response was a priority...:shrug:

Vapor King,

Mrmrmrmr

What's the word on those xchillers? Didn't seem to catch a big buzz here or I the market in general since it seems the product has been taken off the website. Anyone have one (besides the guy that posted not too long ago )that would care to talk about it'

Mrmrmrmr,

brucee10

Question: Is combustion possible if the temp is up to high with this vape??
I use full power to clean my nails. I accidentally left it on high and dropped in a elb. It hit like a hammer and didn't combust, but it was incredibly close and I only took one draw. I would say the power is easily there if you aren't paying attention.

Vapor King

I use full power to clean my nails. I accidentally left it on high and dropped in a elb. It hit like a hammer and didn't combust, but it was incredibly close and I only took one draw. I would say the power is easily there if you aren't paying attention.

Great example.....Thanks!!

Vapor King,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I want to say I've combusted before, but I don't think it was the Evo...rather an earlier version. I will say my Evo can take the load as dark as possible without combustion. It gets really dark on high.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I made my original EVO combust once but it took some doing. There was no way it was happening by accident. I almost thought it wouldn't do it under any circumstance then poof it went. I had to try really, really, hard though.

Vapor King

I made my original EVO combust once but it took some doing. There was no way it was happening by accident. I almost thought it wouldn't do it under any circumstance then poof it went. I had to try really, really, hard though.

Great info :tup:

Vapor King,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I couldn't combust with the OG Cloud, it's temp dropped when the draw speed came near zero.
My both EVOs (one with all bamboo restrictions low, one with one restriction higher) I can combust on max temp when I pull really slowly for a long time. As for both EVOs the temps will slightly rise when the draw speed comes near zero.

Poostuff

Please delete
Mine will combust at 3 o'clock with a half packed ELB. So I assume that 3 & above are for concentrates which I rarely use. This suits me fine so I run it at 2 & it maintains that temperature without overheating. I haven't checked auto shutoff because I can't make it that far. My cord is a bit wobbly but it's tight so it's not problem. To me this is how a correctly operating Evo should run, but then again I don't know stuff so correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom