Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

wkstyle

@wkstyle
It costs $88 I believe to replace the "bamboo" (that's what that glass thing is called).
Just email support on the VapeXhale site. They will get back to you with instructions. They have a fast turn-around.

Thank you. Also noticed that you were researching 3rd party hydratubes, cannot for the life me of find them on the internet but am probably searching wrong. Suggestions?

wkstyle,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
@wkstyle
Grav Labs out of Texas lists two in their catalog. Grav only sells thru authorized dealers. See the previous page for pictures. I ordered thru www.brotherswithglass.com. It was a special order. $135, normally $150 due to 4/20 sales.

VapeXhale has a sale on now, too.

Also, because the dollar is strong right now, if you order from a Canadian store, you can save upto 25% assuming you are US.

Last edited:

wkstyle

@wkstyle
Grav Labs out of Texas lists two in their catalog. Grav only sells thru authorized dealers. See the previous page for pictures. I ordered thru www.brotherswithglass.com. It was a special order. $135, normally $150 due to 4/20 sales.

VapeXhale has a sale on now, too.

Also, because the dollar is strong right now, if you order from a Canadian store, you can save upto 25% assuming you are US.

Thanks again mac. Support got back to me and I need to send the evo in for repair. In related news, anyone have good techniques for removing the male joint from the EVO from the HT. HT isn't broken but the joint from the EVO is stuck inside.

wkstyle,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
@wkstyle

I am not an expert on glass: there is a glass thread, you might ask there. From suggestions I've read, rocking back and forth as opposed to twisting seems to be a way to free it up. Maybe if you found a piece of wooden dowel that sort of fits and rock back and forth gently so that it might fall out when/if it frees. Rock North - South, East - West, and all the compass pts between.

Last edited:
macbill,

xxxscottyxxx

Really looking forward to getting my Evo when they finally come back in to stock (any day now according to Vapefiend) but still undecided which Hydratube to get with it, Ive been set to get the Swagger side Circ all along but Vapefiend are now stocking the new Hydrabomb and i really like the look of it. Which would you recommend? Particularly interested to hear from people who have used both and could offer which they prefer and why. Thanks in advance for any info.

xxxscottyxxx,
Reactions: sandinista

wkstyle

Really looking forward to getting my Evo when they finally come back in to stock (any day now according to Vapefiend) but still undecided which Hydratube to get with it, Ive been set to get the Swagger side Circ all along but Vapefiend are now stocking the new Hydrabomb and i really like the look of it. Which would you recommend? Particularly interested to hear from people who have used both and could offer which they prefer and why. Thanks in advance for any info.

I have a side circ that I enjoy but don't have any experience with the hydrabomb. Hope they are in stock soon for your sake, they are great!

wkstyle,
I would get the hydrabomb no doubt if I were you

sandinista,

xxxscottyxxx

Thanks for the replies both. I'm pretty knowledgeable with vapes but I admit to knowing next to nothing about glass, I've been using the little guide by the side of each hydratube (flavour, diffusion, flow) to try to decide which best suits me but I can't seem to find the guide for the side circ to compare against the hydra-bomb, does anybody happen to know the figures? It looks like vapexhale have fazed out the circ and the hydrabomb is quite new so I would guess this may be the one to go for (not the best logic I know but as I said I know nothing about glass!!)

xxxscottyxxx,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
@xxxscottyxxx I haven't tried the bomb, but I really want one. I have 3 hydratubes and the side circ is my LEAST favorite, FWIW.

c76man,
I have the Hydrabomb. I love it,but i love all my glass!! The bomb is a wonderful piece though it really purrs!! Retains a modest a amount of flavour surprisingly

Cannabis Connoisseur,

xxxscottyxxx

Thanks for your input guys, I am leaning more towards the bomb as aposed to the circ now I think. just noticed Vapefiend have another new one as well, 'hydra honeycomb' really like the look of that one too....Grrr, too many choices!!

xxxscottyxxx,

IncredulousDylan

Took a tolerance break with a trip to the Bahamas for a few weeks (wooo)! Breaking the Evo back in with some shatter and GTA 5 tonight (on a 34" 3440x1440 monitor
Xp2WDOF.gif
). When I first got my nails I mistakenly used them at high temperatures instead of hitting at noon and then burning off right after at the highest temp. The entire bottom third of the nail would be black. PBW overnight, then a while in an iso/salt mix with some shaking and a bamboo skewer to clean off the little bits remaining. Really, though, just hit it at noon and then immediately burn off and almost none of it will remain each time! I managed to break my second nail last night by taking my eye off of it for a second and having it roll off the table. Glad I got it free with my dab buddy...

Still thinking about paying for the adapter so that I can run my dabs through the double chiller/hydrafoot 2.0 setup. That would probably remove the harshness I don't enjoy with oils.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies both. I'm pretty knowledgeable with vapes but I admit to knowing next to nothing about glass, I've been using the little guide by the side of each hydratube (flavour, diffusion, flow) to try to decide which best suits me but I can't seem to find the guide for the side circ to compare against the hydra-bomb, does anybody happen to know the figures? It looks like vapexhale have fazed out the circ and the hydrabomb is quite new so I would guess this may be the one to go for (not the best logic I know but as I said I know nothing about glass!!)
Yea I believe they've gone through a couple of glass blowers for the hydratubes. The most recent being swagger glass but now I think they have there glass blown in house and is why the new pieces have VapeXhale and the logo on it. The shower cap I have is completely unmarked just plain glass, as I think it is part of the old glass blowers that did the side circ as well

sandinista,

Nevertheless1090

Hey guys! It's been a while but I think I'm back Around town at the right time :brow:

First and foremost, (I know this is not the Cloud thread but it is their product) my Vapexhale cloud is still "ticking" to this day. It's been in use for over three years and used nightly for at least two years :rockon:

Now I guess I'd be a fool not to look into the Evo since Vapexhale Has assisted me thru good, bad and UGLY times. One ex fiancée later, I think it's time to celebrate and give ol faithful a well earned break.

With that being said, 4/20 is five days away. I see the Massdrop sale, which Is epic but @stonemonkey55 do you guys plan to any time of sale on your site itself :bowdown::peace:

Nevertheless1090,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Hey guys! It's been a while but I think I'm back Around town at the right time :brow:

With that being said, 4/20 is five days away. I see the Massdrop sale, which Is epic but @stonemonkey55 do you guys plan to any time of sale on your site itself :bowdown::peace:
I would recommend that you sign up for their email list. They just had a couple of killer sales, like 40% off for "starter" sets.

c76man,

xxxscottyxxx

I would recommend that you sign up for their email list. They just had a couple of killer sales, like 40% off for "starter" sets.

.....yet we continue to get charged crazy prices over here in the UK!!

mod note: Edited to fix broken quote

Last edited by a moderator:
xxxscottyxxx,

MeesterWood

Is there a light-weight, flexible power cord that will work with the evo? It's a terrible first world problem, I know.. but the power cord irritates me by being too stiff and generally getting in the way.

MeesterWood,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Is there a light-weight, flexible power cord that will work with the evo? It's a terrible first world problem, I know.. but the power cord irritates me by being too stiff and generally getting in the way.
Yup. I use an old cord from a printer that is flat and lightweight. Works great. I think just about decent cord should work ok. :2c:

:peace:

scottg402

scottg402,
Reactions: macbill

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
^I was just about to announce the same thing. Vapefiend has got some awesome new vapexhale stuff. Especially the glass!
There's all the top-notch HTs and even the hydrabase bomb edition.
I've immediately grabbed one. I've been waiting for any HT2.0 availability in EU for a long time.
I can't wait for it to show up, this this will dramaticaly increase all the possible combinations of my setup :).
There is also the adapter kit, I'd like to use that 18mm adapter for a long silicone whip, but it's not available separately yet, so that will wait for me.

There are 7 hydrabases left. :brow:

Last edited:
Seek,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom