• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

xxxscottyxxx

@Seek - Cheers for the info mate very good of you, thanks!

@magpie77 - Cheers also, I thought that other website sounded too good to be true, ill steer clear of them for sure and wait for Vapefiend to come back in stock......dont even joke about another 2 year wait mate!!

xxxscottyxxx,

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
I always PBW soak my nails first, usually for a few days but that is overkill. Make sure you start with HOT water.

Then, if any stubborn stuff remains, ISO soaked long stem q-tip and a little scrubbing does the trick for me.

I soak my nails in PBW too. That's the only thing I've found that will touch the burned-on oil. I just cleaned everything to get my Evo ready to sell and was able to get my 3 glass nails and hydratube looking brand new with a couple good PBW soaks.

ChiefKeefe

Where can one obtain PBW. And does it work good water stained pieces? My hydratube has a build up from shity tap water

ChiefKeefe,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Where can one obtain PBW. And does it work good water stained pieces? My hydratube has a build up from shity tap water
Your local beer/wine makers supply shop will have it. PBW does have built in buffers that help with hard water stains and it can help remove some of them but that is not its primary function. If you have some bad stains pick up a little citric acid powder at the home brew shop along with your PBW and use it to remove your hard water stains.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Grav is a brand of glass made in Texas. Like many companies, they don't sell to the general public. To get a Grav hydratube, Grav claims you can order from one of their authorized dealers.

I'm in my 4th month trying to order 2 Grav hydratube VX.TRs from AquaLab Technologies, an authorized dealer. I've ordered from them before. They said they could get them, gave me a price quote/unit, but that the factory was out: they'd order 2 for me. I learned from Grav 2 days ago they had 18 in inventory, and none on order.

I've sent two emails in two days to AquaLabs, and talked to the “contact us” Dave on the telephone (“Dave? Dave's not here”) at AquaLabs. No response from AquaLabs: no “I hear ya, let me check it out”.

I've also tried Billoby's Glass: they said they'd get back to me weeks ago.

How can these retailers know I'm a Joe Btfsplk? Do I emanate “Loser”? Retailers can feel it through the Interwebs, I fear.

macbill,
Reactions: poonman

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'

It'll work on almost any dirty glass. Be sure to read up on t-dub's PBW thread.

My local brew shop charged me $7 for the same container of PBW that Amazon sells for $12. It's pretty heavy so maybe it costs a lot to ship?

lazylightning,
Reactions: t-dub

SecureSwede

If I were to buy a used evo would the warranty transfer? I traded my evo for a volcano a while back and picked up a nano for solo sessions but I do miss the efficiency of my evo. I was planning on selling my nano and muad'dib to pick up an evo for $300 but Im not sure if its worth it if there is no warranty.

I still love my volcano though, not trying to get rid of that beast :)

SecureSwede,
Before my Cloud Evo arrived I was getting prepared. I had purchased 4 strains which I planned to use for extensive testing when it finally did get here. It appeared within three days and it was extremely easy to set up.

I filled the two chambers that came with it (after grinding the weed duh). I did of course on the first try get water in the bottom of the hydra tube which was not very easy to get out. But after some shaking it was gone. When I finished both bowls I was extremely disappointed! It had only been about 5-8 minutes and it did not need further testing. I couldn’t even tackle the last two strains I had, I was almost uncomfortably high (if that’s even a thing). Every vape I’ve ever purchased requires at least a little time to get to know it. Most in my experience have a learning curve, and each vape has qualities that some find easy to learn and others are not so satisfied with. The evo is not like other vapes in this way at all.

I have now tested it for over a month. Nothing seems to change its performance, not draw speed or temperature changes. The heat up time is minimal, and cleaning is a breeze. I am so glad I decided to purchase this over the herbalizer, cleaning that whip would’ve been a bitch.

Everyone who comes in contact with this vape loves it. I’m actually surprised how many people have never heard of it. I’ve taken it as my personal mission to spread the word. This thing is as perfect as a vape could be.

Now if I could only find some wax to test the glass nail!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
So I finally got to order a Grav HT: I got the tree - VX.TR. I had to special order thru Brothers with Glass, and it only costs $135/unit due to 4/20 sales. I like how they sit well by themselves. I'm pumped.....

gravHT.jpg

So I finally got to order a Grav HT: I got the tree - VX.TR. I had to special order thru Brothers with Glass, and it only costs $135/unit due to 4/20 sales. I like how they sit well by themselves. I'm pumped.....
I want one at that price, link please!!

gravHT.jpg
I'd love to buy one for that price, link please?

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
It is a cheaper alternative to HTs in the 250-350 range. I don't believe they're better. Better than an Assassin's Necktie for $100

IMG_02441.jpg

macbill,
Reactions: tonuzzi

I.b.vaping

If I were to buy a used evo would the warranty transfer? I traded my evo for a volcano a while back and picked up a nano for solo sessions but I do miss the efficiency of my evo. I was planning on selling my nano and muad'dib to pick up an evo for $300 but Im not sure if its worth it if there is no warranty.

I still love my volcano though, not trying to get rid of that beast :)
Hey man I've got a 40%off a hydroline evo starter kit, got an email from them with a discount voucher!
Edit if anyone wants it I can post it on here if I'm allowed?

I.b.vaping,
Reactions: Poostuff

Carbon

Question to those with both an EVO and OG Cloud. Do you notice any difference in the draw from either device? I noticed that the draw from the EVO feels a lot "tighter" than the old Cloud where I don't have to suck in as hard. Looking at the bottom of the bamboo I notice the intake hole on the bottom of the OG Cloud is larger than the newer EVO. I wonder if heater technology aside this is how the new one gets up to temperature so much quicker. I prefer the draw of the old one better, but the ticking and long wait times keep me from using it when my EVO is working. I know in the old days a few of you tried "throttling" your opening at the bottom of your bamboo with a finger, so obviously preferences run the spectrum. Thoughts?

Carbon,

Teedub

All my bamboos have been slightly different (Glass manufacturing, most hand made glass seem to vary a little anyway) But there was a substantial difference between my 2 cloud+'s and the evo. Evo was tighter, and whistly-er.

Teedub,
Reactions: Carbon

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
My old Cloud was tighter than both EVOs. So that's a counter example. The first EVO has a loud whistle and the second doesn't. I think the drag and whistle are random because of tiny variations in the bamboo and cannot be generalized to apply for old clouds or evos.

Seek,
Reactions: Carbon

PeteSeattle

gravHT.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up @macbill Just ordered the circ! Awesome price.

PeteSeattle,
Reactions: macbill

wkstyle

Hi everyone,

New on this forum but I have and love my Cloud EVO. Unfortunately it got knocked over on a carpet floor (with the hydratube on top) and it broke the connector on the tube as well as the top of the heating path. It wasn't a violent fall just tipped over and broke so I am a bit shocked at how easily it broke. Any idea if the evo unit (not the tube) can be sent in for repairs? I would rather not spend another $400+ when I just got the unit 4 months ago and I assume this isn't covered under warranty

Thanks in advance

wkstyle,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
@wkstyle
It costs $88 I believe to replace the "bamboo" (that's what that glass thing is called).
Just email support on the VapeXhale site. They will get back to you with instructions. They have a fast turn-around.

Top Bottom