• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
My friend just tried the EVO for the first time, and was able to produce much much darker ABV than me using the same material and temp setting. He hits it much slower at first. He really liked the flavor and massive rips. Did 4 ELBs, each with diff strain was all done for the night. Left super glossy eyed.

How much of that do you chalk up to him simply having more lung capacity and draw power? Is he larger or more athletic than you are? . . .

He has larger lung capacity, but it really comes down to technique. I used his method of very very slow draw at the beginning and was able to get darker than usual ABV. Looking at the computer paper with spent bowls it easy to spot his ABV rips and my new ones . . . I am hitting it so slow to the point there is no audible noise then increase my draw to whistle speed . . .

A friend with whom I've done many EVO sessions, consistently gets lighter ABV than I do. Exactly the same setup, herb, load, and temp. Except that I take slower longer hits, pulling just to a low whistle. And when the vapor gets thin-to-the-eye he reloads, while I take another 2 or even 3 hits. IMO it definitely appears that technique affects extraction efficiency, and with that, ABV color. (Interestingly, VXL has observed that often maximum efficiency seems to correlate with the low end of the whistle.) I'm not at all suggesting that there is one "right" technique nor that one user's is necessarily better than the next's. That said, technique clearly can sometimes make a significant difference.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
@ataxian 's good advice on cheap, but highly (pun intended) functional glass that mates the EVO with the D020 singing "Condensental Journey...a one, a two, a three...

"Gonna take a condensental journey..."
Gonna set my heart at ease
Gonna make a condensental journey
To renew old memories...."
IMG_03571.jpg

It's the guitar camp.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian 's good advice on cheap, but highly (pun intended) functional glass that mates the EVO with the D020 singing "Condensental Journey...a one, a two, a three...

"Gonna take a condensental journey..."
Gonna set my heart at ease
Gonna make a condensental journey
To renew old memories...."
IMG_03571.jpg
I have wanted a EVO for the longest time!

Please don't rub it in!
I would post so many pictures if I had one.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I understand about the EVO. But really, except for ease and tastiness at doing concentrates, every thing I find exemplary about the EVO (adjustable temp so one can start "low n' tasty", move to middlin', for the mid-temp suspirations, and finish off high, more ways than one) are done by the e-nano (the best sippin' low flavor onwards, and the Solo, the very very good portable, even around the house portable: I sure like the control on the e-nano. In my opinion, it gets between "2 lights" and "3 lights". OK. Does anybody know what I mean?

WaxOnWaxOff

I have wanted a EVO for the longest time!

Please don't rub it in!
I would post so many pictures if I had one.

If I had the money I would buy you one! I always enjoy reading your posts.

Just email support@vapexhale.com and let them know your issue and that you can't use the website ticket system.

Thanks! I sent them an email late last night and I got a reply this morning. Happy they are so responsive as I hate the idea of being without this.

I've been spoiled. I don't know if I even want to bother with concentrates without my Evo. I'll make an exception for the W9tech and Thermovape portables :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If I had the money I would buy you one! I always enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks! I sent them an email late last night and I got a reply this morning. Happy they are so responsive as I hate the idea of being without this.

I've been spoiled. I don't know if I even want to bother with concentrates without my Evo. I'll make an exception for the W9tech and Thermovape portables :D
I enjoy my vaporizers that I have and love the flavor obtain.

The EVO is a power device from what I imagine.

I can afford one however it's a want and not a need!

One day I will take of my want and satisfy it!

Cannabis is the Holy Grail!

WaxOnWaxOff

I enjoy my vaporizers that I have and love the flavor obtain.

The EVO is a power device from what I imagine.

I can afford one however it's a want and not a need!

One day I will take of my want and satisfy it!

Cannabis is the Holy Grail!

If you are currently using a traditional nail I could see the Evo saving money over time. The vapexnail is incredibly efficient.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If you are currently using a traditional nail I could see the Evo saving money over time. The vapexnail is incredibly efficient.
I use to use about 8 grams of wax per month. Then flowers were so pure and natural. I can make SHATTER that is powerful and full of FLAVOR. However I haven't used my nail or vape pens in over a month or longer!

Flower well grown is Amazing!

I was 1.5 ounces per month however since I recently started stirring I'm down to 1/2 ounce per month.

I'm not worried about conservation.
I have more flower colas than I could consume.. after a harvest I fill trash cans with colas because the legal limit is 8 ounces in CALIFORNIA.
One plant yields 3x that.

Weird laws however I comply!

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Massdrop deal is back. Hop on asap :) and thank me later

Side tree or sidecirc? Can some of u guys whom have ht explain the differences? Will both have swagger logo? Which will diffuse more?
I have a side circ and personally I have reservations on mine. It does not fire well when drawing slow. It needs a fairly hard draw to fire all the way around. Haven't tried a tree, so I can't comment.

oldiebutgoodie

I have a side circ and personally I have reservations on mine. It does not fire well when drawing slow. It needs a fairly hard draw to fire all the way around. Haven't tried a tree, so I can't comment.

Perhaps this warrants an inquiry to VXL? (Or is it Massdrop when the deal is through them?)

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: macbill

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Perhaps this warrants an inquiry to VXL? (Or is it Massdrop when the deal is through them?)
It hadn't really occurred to
me that it could be a defective perc versus just the way it works. Thanks for the suggestion.

c76man,

Propaganja

went with the sidecirc.. heard that showerhead is more durable, and a little less drag.. can anyone chime in?

Propaganja,

Amazingkaddycap

Does the Massdrop deal come with the standard warranty? I do own an Evo, but I've been wanting a side circ, I have 3 nails and two more would be nice, it's a great deal for a great vaporizer... Already joined the drops for the other 3 vapes going (ascent eneded). If da Buddha doesn't drop I think I just might need two evos

Amazingkaddycap,

AnxiousMe

A newb in the process of becoming much more
Hi everyone. I am a new member and a recent convert to vaping. It was this great site that got me to reconsider the benefits of of vaporization. I have been using a dabuddha I got years ago and it's pretty good but I missed bong hits so I was still not 100% convinced. Then I started reading this forum on the cloud and I was so utterly blown away with its performance and accessories that I knew I would never need to use another water pipe again. ( unless with a evo)
So I went ahead and bought a cloud evo through the site namastevapes.ca
I had seen some bad reviews and some good so I wasn't certain, but the price was fantastic and the customer service assured me that it was a new cloud.
I received it today, two days after ordering which was incredibly fast.
The problem is that it didn't come with any rubber bands or a neoprene sleeve so I am a bit nervous that I got a cloud that has been sitting in some warehouse for awhile. I would love to know if I have a unit that has the new firmware and other minor changes that have been done to the evo since it first debut. If it is a recent model and I can get a neoprene sleeve through namastevapes.ca i will be really pleased with my purchase. Just a bit nervous that I have been ripped off
Don't know if it helps but the serial number is S/N:EVO10875
Would love some input if possible, thanks.

AnxiousMe,
Reactions: Hexi

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I have a replacement side circ from the first mass drop and mine fires pretty evenly with no drag. I guess it depends on what you define as a slow pull. I can pull on mine slow enough for air to only come out one hole but that could happen with any piece including the tree I'd imagine. On a Normal slow pull for an EVO hit mine fires out of more than just one FWIW. And it's really nice BTW. Mine has no label.

oldiebutgoodie

went with the sidecirc.. heard that showerhead is more durable, and a little less drag.. can anyone chime in?

With the caveat that I can't speak to these specific Swagger pieces . . . when the Cloud was first launched there was discussion about the different characteristics in the HT's. IIRC the general consensus was that circ's were less likely to break than trees simply because trees have more, smaller joints in the perc. (But a blower - Evolver? - posted a vid dropping his tree and it didn't break.) As far as drag, again as I recall the consensus was that trees inclined toward just a tad more drag, and to be fizzier as compared to more of a soft chug in a circ. :2c:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
With the caveat that I can't speak to these specific Swagger pieces . . . when the Cloud was first launched there was discussion about the different characteristics in the HT's. IIRC the general consensus was that circ's were less likely to break than trees simply because trees have more, smaller joints in the perc. (But a blower - Evolver? - posted a vid dropping his tree and it didn't break.) As far as drag, again as I recall the consensus was that trees inclined toward just a tad more drag, and to be fizzier as compared to more of a soft chug in a circ. :2c:

Yea, my Evolver HydraTree v1 fell from a 5 drawer dresser onto a wood floor, and it survived. I couldn't believe it.

Great piece.

Also, yeah it was Evolver who posted that video. He's great!

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Honestly the sidecar mouthpiece will probably break before either perc will on those mass drop choices. Ask @macbill . Sorry bro to bring up bad memories, but I think the perc survived your mishap IIRC.

My first side circ was delivered with a crack in it...in the mouthpiece. My replacement is solid though. Hitting it now as I type one handed...

Last edited:

Propaganja

from vapexhale themselves...

CEO at VapeXhale
If anyone is wondering between the SideCirc and the SideTree. The SideTree is a little bit bigger and wider and most people tend to like it with flowers. The SideCirc is smaller in diameter and many people who prefer oils, may prefer the SideCirc. In the end, both diffuse well and offer very little drag. I hope that clarifies things for people...

for some reason my decision became more difficult... i think i will opt for the tree now.. arghhh

Propaganja,
Reactions: poonman

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hi everyone. I am a new member and a recent convert to vaping. It was this great site that got me to reconsider the benefits of of vaporization. I have been using a dabuddha I got years ago and it's pretty good but I missed bong hits so I was still not 100% convinced. Then I started reading this forum on the cloud and I was so utterly blown away with its performance and accessories that I knew I would never need to use another water pipe again. ( unless with a evo)
So I went ahead and bought a cloud evo through the site namastevapes.ca
I had seen some bad reviews and some good so I wasn't certain, but the price was fantastic and the customer service assured me that it was a new cloud.
I received it today, two days after ordering which was incredibly fast.
The problem is that it didn't come with any rubber bands or a neoprene sleeve so I am a bit nervous that I got a cloud that has been sitting in some warehouse for awhile. I would love to know if I have a unit that has the new firmware and other minor changes that have been done to the evo since it first debut. If it is a recent model and I can get a neoprene sleeve through namastevapes.ca i will be really pleased with my purchase. Just a bit nervous that I have been ripped off
Don't know if it helps but the serial number is S/N:EVO10875
Would love some input if possible, thanks.
I wouldn't sweat the neoprene. The only real way to know is to just use it.

Top Bottom