Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ocbubble

Do you use bubble hash in the ELB or do you do the two cap method?

I've never actually tried the two cap method but I'm pretty sure it works just as effectively. I guess the only difference with loading it in the ELB directly is that it's closer to the ceramic heating source. I like to just place my crumbled up bubble hash on a creased parchment paper and funnel it into the ELB. Try to make sure it doesn't stick to the sides and make it go straight to the bottom.

I think it allows for a more even distribution of heat when the hash is crumbled up. I've tried rolling it into a ball and loading it up as well but it just doesn't vape as well.

Two Cap Method (for those who can't filter through the entire thread) -

Monsoon

I've had it just over a week now and still loving it. Mainly just using shatter in my VXN's along with the SideCirc. I've had time to get used to the different high and I still feel I get more effects from this than dabbing on a Ti nail and with smaller doses too. When using torch methods it hits me hard but it's as if something is missing compared to vaping flowers and vaping the oil instead it feels like I'm getting some of it back. I had thought before it was due to the extraction itself but maybe it's the consumption method? The EVO seems to heat up the oil more gently compared to searing it on hot metal.

The Mobius Clear is slowly making its way towards me and will hopefully have it by next Friday. That one I plan to mainly use with flowers. I had bought it instead of a hydratube but the Swagger Circ just got restocked and it's too tempting not to get. I think I might have a small glass addiction but these two should put me at my limit so I'll at least have to sell some before buying more. These'll bring the total to 12 pieces, all for vaping and dabbing only. Last December I only had 3 :p

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I've been experimenting - :science: - with turning the EVO off as soon as the bamboo goes red, when drawing using the VXN.

I end up being able to pause, and take a second draw, with very little to no icky burnt taste. I still have the layer of black ooze to clean off, but I seem to get better tasting vapor, and all of it, if I shut that heater off quickly.

More tests are needed. Stay tuned.

dandan321

Hey guys, I have a question for all you EVO owners. I've been watching the Vapexhale for quite a while now since it's design intrigued me, but I held back with all the problems the original Cloud had. Now with the massdrop for the EVO it seems like the best time to buy one but I'd like to ask if any EVO owners have had any problems with their product.

Did they solve all the problems that the original had?

dandan321,

dandan321

@Hioctane You were pretty adamant on the original Cloud page that they were trying to screw you over with the warranty. What changed? Was the EVO that good?

dandan321,

Hioctane

Vaked
Just great customer service...I do like the EVO better. New product, company retooling, it made a difference.

Hioctane,

slvelocity

Are all the issues with people sending back their evos for calibration and other maintenance sorted out? I was going to wait at least a year hoping they worked out all the kinks on this product by then but this Massdrop deal is very tempting.

Excellent customer service or not I'd like to not have to send my unit back at all.

slvelocity,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
No guaranties for perfection. Anywhere. For anything. The important thing is the very good and effective warranty, and a product that works as well as the EVO. For less than the cost of the original Volcano, you can have all-glass-direct-vapor-path with a water tool that is very effective at cooling and hydrating your hit.

But there are many ways to do the same thing. I like this one, and I think you would like it too.

poonman

I know everyone who participated , received this message from MD .
But I believe there is still room for more to join in , as it invites you to share with friends .

ThiKp8V.png

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Damn Massdrop. Damn VAS. Damn damn damn. :bang:

Vas Deferens?

Which hydratube did u guys choose?

I chose the sidecerc. I currently have both the mini-sidecerc and the Hydratree. The mini-sidecerc for me is the best to use for concentrates, and it is easier to relaim the residual condensate as it seems to collect in one spot: at the entry into the tube. But I like them both.

Last edited:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I couldn't resist the mass drop. Upgrading from a beloved cloud+. I was #16 on mass drop late last night - Eastern, and when I looked today I saw the message that it had reached the goal. Stoked!!

Top Bottom