Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I was coming here to rant again about how awesome VXNails are, but I was reading the last couple of posts and I thought I'd quick chime in on how I love the GB-187 + EVO combo. I use it with flowers and oil. To be fair I have not and do not own much glass, but it IMO it fits the EVO like a glove.

I happened to have a few 14-18 adapters and owned a glass whip adapter so once I saw the VXH whip I realized I had all the necessary pieces ( I usually have quality silicone tubing on hand and did). I'm getting my technique with the nails down more and I'm loving the results.

Hexi

So I am now an EVO owner. Before I used a solo for vaporbonging. The EVO blows it straight out of the water with intense taste and effortless hits. Not to mention the cloud production.

My evo came with two VapeXNails so that was great to play around with however I still dont have a hydra tube. I didnt get the standard mouth piece either so I made one out of adapters.

Look at my terrible makeshift dry mouthpiece. I use it on 9-10 to avoid harshness.
A whip system is on the way but this will have to do for now to use with the vapexnail. I might also get a j hook to put on the adapter set up.

EDIT: found this and it looks like it would be perfect as a dry piece.
http://www.ioffer.com/i/18mm-j-hook-trumpet-mouthpiece-8-0-male-joint-clear-573373522
CzxbWdv.jpg

hardcore bro! Sometimes you have to "show them you're still an ape" (Fargo TV series quote) and dry hit it! I'm too chicken to try that.

My new stash of smiling 5 pack VXNs arrived. I'll try to snap a pic later and share my latest set up. Get ready for some durty looking hydratube shots and one goofy looking whip.

Hexi,

Ricchini

I'm getting dragon clouds off this thing now. I'm almost at 3:00, we'll call it 2:45. When I was closer to 2:00 I was taking like 30 second drags. Still clouding up the room with vapor, but when I up the temperature closer to 3, I get the same volume of vape, it's quicker on the drag, thicker vapor, and these clouds are really getting extreme! I feel like I'm tip toeing the line of combustion, but I make sure to really increase my draw speed to rush air through the ELB and avoid the dreaded combustion.

You'll know when you get a true EVO rip: the vapor comes out with a definite trajectory, there's a velocity to the exhale, and the vapor just blooms and expands across the table; it's a beautiful thing.

I love how you can lightly roll the ELB in between your fingers to cash a bowl out, or you can use the same rolling technique to free up some room where air can flow through your blend.

Why anybody would want to hit this thing like a bag-vape or a whip vape is beyond me?

Hey to each his own. I'll stick to the all-glass path. I don't have fancy glass, I have basic glass but glass is glass, and plastic tubing is plastic IMO.

ocbubble

I was coming here to rant again about how awesome VXNails are, but I was reading the last couple of posts and I thought I'd quick chime in on how I love the GB-187 + EVO combo. I use it with flowers and oil. To be fair I have not and do not own much glass, but it IMO it fits the EVO like a glove.

I happened to have a few 14-18 adapters and owned a glass whip adapter so once I saw the VXH whip I realized I had all the necessary pieces ( I usually have quality silicone tubing on hand and did). I'm getting my technique with the nails down more and I'm loving the results.

What's the GB-187?

ocbubble,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I am thinking of getting a Hydra Tube (HT) . I don't really want to use the whip adapter anymore and I don't really like putting my GREAT Vapexhale upside down, due to doing a lot of concentrates with it. Flowers also, but mainly want water for concentrates. Which ones do you guys suggest around the 300 dollar range? Also is their any other glass blowing sites that could possibly be selling HT's for cheaper or even selling different HT's that Vapexhale has on their site?

IF II INI C IHI,

Ricchini

Wow. Every day I continue to be blown away by this unit.

It's like it's too good to be true.

The most unsung benefit is that the air rushing through the ELB constantly stirs the blend, and you hit every possible square corner of what's viable, there's no little patchy green spots; it's kicked, it's completely spent.

I just took an M&M size pack and drew 5 solid fat draws off it with the EVO. Cashed out the ELB and the stuff is still yellow/green. There was probably another in there, possibly two.

Same amount could only get me 2-3 really milky rips off of a Da Buddah. But it's because that conduction only style vape isn't stirring itself. The shit just get's roached away by radiant heat, the other side sure you can stir it and get some more viable material, but there's still going to be spots you miss; it's the nature of the game with a conduction style vape.

I can really see where this Conduction Style vs the Conduction and Convection difference is coming into play. It's an enormous benefit to have both, but don't confuse it with a bag style where air is actively being mixed in. It's a pretty direct and pure connection between you and your blend. There's none of this let's store it in a bag and pass it off to someone else or save it for later.

No, it's step up and draw the fattest vapor drag you've likely ever experienced; right from the source. I can't think of another vape that can produce this type of vapor.

Don't forget, it's stirring itself constantly. While I'd normally equate that with a diluted experience, it's quite the opposite.

The conduction + convection = cash money, sweet spot, the optimal zone whatver you want to call it, this thing operates in the zone of peak performance and efficiency. Crazy.

Monsoon

Despite coming into Canada via FedEx, my EVO package wasn't dinged for taxes and duties. Not sure if it applies for every case but I was happy not to have to pay the extra ~$50+.

Swagger SideCirc works perfect with the VXN. I've been hitting it around 10-12 on the dial, getting a few flavor hits before it turns bad. I wasn't getting much milk like the videos at first but then I started to wait 20-30 seconds before hitting it and was able to milk the piece up. Before this, I had been dabbing oil exclusively for the last 5 months and I've barely touched my oil rig since I got the EVO. I think my Ti nails will be reserved for portable/travel use at this point. I have the whip kit from PV on order (with 2 female gongs) so my oil rigs won't go unloved.

I don't like the SideCirc as much for flowers which is just as well since I want to keep the pieces separate. None of the Hydratubes were overly interesting to me for the price so after some researching I decided to go with a Mobius Matrix Clear bubbler which a lot of people seem happy with.

Schmobs

Recycled Hippy
Despite coming into Canada via FedEx, my EVO package wasn't dinged for taxes and duties. Not sure if it applies for every case but I was happy not to have to pay the extra ~$50+.

Same here but after a couple weeks I received the bill... bummer!

Good luck,
s.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I am thinking of getting a Hydra Tube (HT) . I don't really want to use the whip adapter anymore and I don't really like putting my GREAT Vapexhale upside down, due to doing a lot of concentrates with it. Flowers also, but mainly want water for concentrates. Which ones do you guys suggest around the 300 dollar range? Also is their any other glass blowing sites that could possibly be selling HT's for cheaper or even selling different HT's that Vapexhale has on their site?

I think the mini side cerc is especially ideal for concentrates. I believe it's $240. I believe you don't want a lot of volume inside glass for concentrates so as to minimize reclaim stuck everywhere. http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes/products/swagger-mini-sidecirc

I also find the f-Bomb Jet Diffused Micro Bubbler Tube 18. mm ($135) works very well for concentrates. http://www.planetvape.ca/f-bomb-jet-diffused-micro-bubbler-tube.html

macbill,

Mrmrmrmr

WOW...
First of all thanks to @Pickz for the Xnail! This new device from vxh changed my attitude towards concentrates. Before I did like them but every so often. Now I can't get enough ! Just like with herbs in the ELB the evo gets everything you want out of your concentrate with the vapexnail. Honestly haven't put an ELB in a few days. This new way of dabbing is what I've been looking for. Where on the "smile" does everyone prefer to stick their dab? I'm getting great results near the bottom.
Oh and did I mention the flavor ?? :drool: No titanium, no butane. If you have highly sensitive taste buds like me You will taste the difference. Alright end of the rant. Time for a dab.who will join me?:evil:

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I think the mini side cerc is especially ideal for concentrates. I believe it's $240. I believe you don't want a lot of volume inside glass for concentrates so as to minimize reclaim stuck everywhere. http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes/products/swagger-mini-sidecirc

I also find the f-Bomb Jet Diffused Micro Bubbler Tube 18. mm ($135) works very well for concentrates. http://www.planetvape.ca/f-bomb-jet-diffused-micro-bubbler-tube.html
Thanks a lot, But What do you guys think as far as for flowers in that range?

IF II INI C IHI,

Schmobs

Recycled Hippy
A bill from whom ?
Please explain , b/c it's never happen to any of my US orders .

I received an invoice from FedEx about 2 weeks after delivery to be paid immediately via online banking or otherwise... taxes & customs.

Before it was hit & miss, but lately it look like mandatory to all my purchases.

Schmobs,
Reactions: poonman

JCat

Accessory Maker
I had an order for $175 with VXL for a Hydratube, and it was marked as $0 on the declaration, so CBSA (or someone along the way) decided to scratch that out and pencil in $800 ... so I got a ~$130 charge from FedEx for an item that I paid $175 for!

I've been trying to contact FedEx about the issue, but I get no responses, and whenever I reach someone, it ends with "someone will contact you tomorrow" but they never do until I get another threatening bill for which I respond immediately and escalate and try to get someone to speak to or answer my e-mails ... at the end of which I'm always informed someone will be in touch with me and no one ever is.

I've now had to resort to filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau against FedEx as I don't want my credit to suffer as a result of not paying it yet and it going to a collection agency (which is what the letters are now threatening even though they can't ever help me resolve this issue ... I'm totally willing to pay the duty on the correct amount! And to work with them to file a claim with CBSA if required! What the fuck!!!!)

Anyways ... just wanted to vent about that :)

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Can't say enough about the vapexhale team. Not sure what happened, but either my dog or cat knocked mine over and shattered the glass. Mailed it in and was sent back my unit within 2-3 days. Thanks for the great service!

East Coast bragging rights...those of us on the Left Coast can't quip as quickly...

macbill,

Monsoon

I received an invoice from FedEx about 2 weeks after delivery to be paid immediately via online banking or otherwise... taxes & customs.

Before it was hit & miss, but lately it look like mandatory to all my purchases.

Boo, I'll have to look out for it then.

For cleaning the VXN's, this container fits 3-4 of them perfectly and won't use too much ISO.

Monsoon,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom