VapeXhale Cloud Evo Evolver HydraTree Bundle - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bought at the very end of the recent October anniversary sale, truly phenomenal vape, a golden standard for desktop convection that needs a good home. It was ultimately just like the LSV for me, more power than I really need on tap at the moment since my portables cover me pretty well. Plus I am moving across the country very soon so I could use the cash more, and less for me to bring

The unit works perfectly (notch is just before 12 o clock, has a full wide temp range) and the Evolver HydraTree 2.0 is a really great piece imo, extremely versatile and now pretty rare actually. I registered the warranty already so if any issue arises I'll do whatever I can to help if necessary. I don't foresee any issues as it has worked very well in my two months of use (the hydratube hasn't been used much as I have another, its that great I needed to have one for myself even without the Evo!)

mvjnNuI.jpg

Anyway onto the package!

Included will be everything included above, fully cleaned and safely packed:
- Cloud Evo
- Evolver HydraTree2.0
- two used ELBs
- two brand new unused ELBs
- one quartz vapexnail (used once with rosin, I will iso soak it to clean but leave any potential torching to you)
- one 18mm female whip adapter (goes on top of Evo) bought from Green Buddha
- some used silicone tubing to connect to the adapter (will need another adapter of your own on the other end to hook up to your bubblers) bought from Amazon
- unused Power cord
And not pictured here, but still included will be:
- a second, used power cord
- extra fresh unused silicone tubing
- unused 18mm glass bowl (so you can glue it down to something for use as a Hydrafoot)
- and a unused but open (helped neutralize its newly fresh smell) vapexhale neoprene heat shield sleeve of course

WLYdJ4T.jpg

IdwLVYB.jpg

Asking for $380 via PayPal for all this, shipping included (unless youre international), but as always I'll entertain all serious offers... I have sold, bought, and traded many items here and have been contributing for nearly two years now so buy with confidence and get a great deal on a wonderful rare setup!

Thanks for looking :peace:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom