VapeXhale Cloud, Dry Mouthpiece, and 2 ELBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Edit: Sale pending

Hello FC'ers

Well I have finally came upon the decision to sell my trusty non-ticker, non-OG cloud. The reason I took so long after getting my EVO is I couldn't really decide between the two, but finances have caught up with me. This thing has been used lovingly and is in good condition. I love the 90 minute timer and it heats up in under 10 mins. It does have a bit of the resin ring around the bamboo, but I can clean this before shipping. I have not cleaned the bamboo because I haven't felt the need to and I would be afraid of unnecessarily damaging it. I purchased this back in June last year and it was practically new at that point, it only had a few uses when I bought it. It gets hot, but not too hot to touch. For much of its use I had a fan fixated on it, but eventually stopped this practice deeming it unnecessary.

Included with this purchase are:
VapeXhale Cloud
2 ELBs
Dry Mouthpiece

I am looking to get $200 for it, you cover shipping, I'll cover Paypal. Continental US Only!!

I only have one other transaction on the FC classifieds and it went well except for the international shipping, which is why I am only shipping in the US. The transaction ended well. I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay where I sold my Plenty along with many other items.

Here are some pictures:
photo25_zpse3b26295.jpg

photo42_zps19cbb953.jpg

photo35_zps980f31b0.jpg

Feel free to make offers, but I'm pretty set on that price seeing as it's only 8 months old.

Thanks for looking,
Pickz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom