1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeWorld.com - Save on Vapes & Parts - Special Offers for FC Members

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by VapeWorld, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Big shout out to Vape World.
    You guys rock!
    I placed an order on Saturday, and called in just now with a question about my order.
    I spoke with "Gui", who answered my questions, and then went one step farther...
    He informed me that I forgot to plug in the Fathers day Discount code, and as a customer service, he added that code to my already paid for order, which reduced my bill by 20%

THAT was good and loyal customer treatment!

2. VapeWorld

VapeWorld Well-Known Member Retailer

Hi Vitolo! Thanks for your kind words. I've passed your message on to Gui, and he was really happy to get an FC compliment! It was definitely a nice way to start the day! We really appreciate you sharing your feedback. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with! =)

3. Deja Vu

Deja Vu Deviant fetish sex

Hey VapeWorld, I am looking at the Firefly on your website. Are there any discount codes happening at the moment, and may I ask is this the most recent model from Firefly? I believe they do small changes here and there and was really wondering how recently VapeWorld received their Fireflies :)

edit: disregard all of that. No shipping options to Australia :(

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  4. Higher than a Pterodactyl

Higher than a Pterodactyl You can call me Caveman.

I would just like to say that one of the best vape buying experiences I've had was from VapeWorld. I bought a new pax a couple months ago. I purchased it towards the end of the week, figuring it would be here the following Monday at best. Nope, it was there before the weekend. Stellar shipping, hassle free ordering, and a perfect vape. Could you ask for more??!

Thanks VapeWorld. I will definitely be back!

Vitolo likes this.
  5. VapeWorld

Hi there! You're correct, Firefly can only be shipped to the US & Canada at this time, but I still think your question deserves an answer. :)
    No discount codes on the Firefly at this time or in the near future. We do carry the latest inventory of all of our products, including Firefly vapes.
    Let us know if there's anything else we can help with! - Ellen

Thanks, Caveman! That's high praise. Maybe someday we'll be able to teleport packages for quicker delivery! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  6. VapeWorld

[​IMG]
    Greetings fellow FC Astronauts,

VapeWorld is proud to offer FC members exclusive discounts on vaporizers and accessories.

Current Coupons:

:2c: EFFSEE - 12% off your order (excludes Volcano, Plenty, Pax, Firefly, Ascent, Maud-Dib).
    :2c: 5-OFF-13 - 5% off your order (excludes Volcano, Plenty, Pax, Firefly, Ascent, Maud-Dib).
    :2c: AeroFC - Save 25% off all Aerospaced grinders & sifters.
    :2c: SpaceFC - Get 15% off all SpaceCase grinders.

Why buy from VapeWorld?
    • Every desktop & portable vaporizer comes with a free bonus package.
    • Free shipping on all orders over $48 to the US & Canada.
    • We will match or beat any price from an authorized retailer.
    • Same-day shipping on every order placed by 2:30pm (ET).
    • Industry-leading live customer support every day of the week.
    • 100% Discreet: We respect your privacy, so VapeWorld won't appear on any credit card charges or shipping labels.
    • No sales tax (except residents of Florida, New Jersey, and Canada).
    VapeWorld is committed to the highest level of quality. You are the reason we are here, and we look forward to earning your business. Visit our site today!

About VapeWorld
    VapeWorld is the leading distributor of vaporization products and a long-time sponsor of FC. Our company was founded in 2005 in South Florida and is privately owned & operated. We are committed to providing a safe, honest, and secure buying experience with personalized customer service.

We also have a Wholesale Vaporizer program available. Feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, or comments. We look forward to working with you!

:peace: -The VapeWorld Team

http://www.VapeWorld.com
    Phone: (877) 865-2260
    Email: info@vapeworld.com
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

7. Deja Vu

Deja Vu Deviant fetish sex

Thanks for the reply VapeWorld :)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors