• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapetronix Revolution Herbal Vaporizer

High all.

Been looking over several forums about this new vaporizer I tried out this weekend called the Vapetronix Revolution. The guy told me it was just $60 and that I could infuse my cannabis in the vaporizer solution they also sell. The flavor I tried was called Chronic Cappuccino. LOL And it did taste just like coffee :-)

Check it out at vapetronix.com

Appreciate any feed back before I make the purchase would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Modnote: Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. Please review the forum rules.

islander420,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hey Islander! That site doesn't have much info though I have seen that exact device in ecig-land before sold by other vendors.

Are you affiliated with the vapetronix site ?? Do you have info on how exactly you infuse your herbs into the solution?? Inquiring minds want to know :D Thanks in advance!!

Edited to add: Oh yeah and usually those same devices sell for $49.99 ;)
http://www.avidvaper.com/products/Revolution-Electronic-Cigarette-Starter-Kit.html

Lo,
Lo:

Thanks for the info and the link.

I just sent an e-mail to the supplier for the revolution and the vaporizer solution.

Once I get the recipe on how to make it, I'll be sure to post up the instructions for everyone. :-)

islander420,
High everyone. :-)

Just received an e-mail from the guys at Vapetronix.

They just added a HOW TO INFUSE HERBS on their website.

Here's the info copied from their webpage.

1) Measure out 140 ml of Vapetronix
E-Vaporizer Solution.

2) Measure 14 grams of your desired dried herb or 3.5 grams of herbal extract, pollen or concentrate. Grind if necessary to help with infusion process.

3) Combine ingredients and mix in canning jar and place cover.

4) Place canning jar in slow cooker for approximately 6 hours. Occasionally agitate the jar slowly.

5) Allow to cool down and strain contents thru cheese cloth.

6) Vapetronix E-Vapor Solution will now be infused and ready for vaporization.

* All measurements of herbs are approximate and may be increased or reduced to desired levels.

Here's the link to the instructions. http://vapetronix.com/products.html

:-)

islander420,

frogbmth

I have the Boge Revolution, great little ecig. However the big downside is that the atty cannot be replaced. Once it dies, the whole unit is for the dustbin. Just a guess but homebrew juices tend to kill atties real fast, and I would want to know EXACTLY what is in the solution before inhaling the heated vapour/fumes.

frogbmth,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I agree Frog and I also worry about the atty not lasting very long with herbal infused blends. Many of us have tried home herbal brew recipes and have found attys & oil don't mix lol. I remain curious but skeptical.

Lo,
Top Bottom