• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapeTree: a fusion between the traditional hookah and modern vape

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Introducing VapeTree: the elegant combination of the traditional hookah and the modern vape. We are very pleased to announce our design concept for a new e-hookah/vape. This has been the child of many weeks of work and we are very excited to see the feedback from the community.

Some of the features on this product include:
· High-DPI screen displaying all kinds of vaping information, such as voltage, resistance, and battery time
· Internal LED lighting system
· Metal/glass design
· A/C outlet as well as a battery for vaping anytime, anywhere
· …and more!

2912cT0.jpg

We will try to be active on the forum, answering any questions you guys might have and taking in feedback from the community. If you wish to get involved further, there are a few options:

1. You may visit our site at www.vapetree.com and sign-up for the newsletter to receive exclusive updates (there is also a gallery where you can view some close-up images!)
2. You may like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/vapetree
3. You may follows us on Twitter/Instagram at https://twitter.com/VapeTreeCo and https://instagram.com/vapetreeco/ (@vapetreeco)

We are hoping that over the next couple months, the feedback we receive is very positive because we would like nothing more than to see this product come to reality.

Feel free to leave any comments, questions, suggestions, feedback or just say hi!

(To mods: this is also a portable design, so if a pointer thread can be created in the portables sub-forum that points to here, it would be much appreciated!)

Is it ready for sale? I sense a funding campaign in the works? I also did not see a functioning prototype. What makes this different from the many electric hookas already available? Is this designed for cannabis usage?

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Looks sick don't change the design
Thanks Breathemetal!

Is it ready for sale? I sense a funding campaign in the works? I also did not see a functioning prototype. What makes this different from the many electric hookas already available? Is this designed for cannabis usage?

In its current state, it is a design concept (as in not for sale). There are many different ways to go about funding it; either via a funding campaign or external investors.

I understand that there are products that compete in the same market space, but I don't believe I've seen any that are this dedicated to covering both bases. Our product will differentiate itself through its design, quality, features, and it is our hope that you will not only be buying a product, you will be investing in a brand.

VapeTree,
Reactions: Yoosh

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Hey guys, we are pleased to announce the launch of our giveaway contest! There are multiple ways you can enter to win many great prizes, including our $150 grand prize, $100 second place prize, $50 third place prize, and a whole bunch of juice for other winners. We've got over $350 in prizes to giveaway! Simply head on over to our website at www.vapetree.com and sign-up to the newsletter to get one entry. You may get other entries by:

· Liking our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages
· Filling out a survey which can be located here: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/MDJz8PsI

We will also be taking up shop at a few places around the GTA where you can grab even more entries for the contest. Keep your eyes and ears out for final scheduling within the next couple weeks.

We hope to get a ton of positive feedback and we look forward to announcing our winners!

VapeTree,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Hey guys, we are pleased to announce the launch of our giveaway contest! There are multiple ways you can enter to win many great prizes, including our $150 grand prize, $100 second place prize, $50 third place prize, and a whole bunch of juice for other winners. We've got over $350 in prizes to giveaway! Simply head on over to our website at www.vapetree.com and sign-up to the newsletter to get one entry. You may get other entries by:

· Liking our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages
· Filling out a survey which can be located here: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/MDJz8PsI

We will also be taking up shop at a few places around the GTA where you can grab even more entries for the contest. Keep your eyes and ears out for final scheduling within the next couple weeks.

We hope to get a ton of positive feedback and we look forward to announcing our winners!
not sure if its just my browser or not but the red writing about the give-away on ur site overlaps with the top navigations (Intro, Product Overview, About, etc.)

vapebuddy13,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

VapeTree

Manufacturer
not sure if its just my browser or not but the red writing about the give-away on ur site overlaps with the top navigations (Intro, Product Overview, About, etc.)

I'll look into that, thanks!

May I ask what browser and resolution you are running?

VapeTree,

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Chrome and no idea... on work computer.
edit: 1152 by 864 looks like? lol
Hmm, it seems to overlap once the resolution gets under 1400*900 roughly. I'll have to figure out how to get this fixed - thanks!

In the meantime, the rest of the site should look proper and it shouldn't interfere with your ability to enter the giveaway.

virtualpurple

@VapeTree I dunno how I missed this when you originally started the thread, but I am glad to be seeing it now. Do you have a functional prototype you could give us a teaser video of?

I noticed on your website that up top you are able to read the voltage or wattage. Although its not necessary, I would love to also be able to swap displays and see what temperature I'm vaping at as well.

Very interesting design, and I like the nod to the hookah. I will be following this with alot of interest.

VapeTree

Manufacturer
@virtualpurple We currently do not have a functioning prototype, but we hope to be developing something soon (even a relatively crude working model).

There are plans for the production unit to have temperature sensing/control, but that's a bit more down the road.

Thanks for the kind words!

Zadner

Looks interesting. Few question though, will the hose section be able to rotate?
You said that its a portable as well, any rough measurements?
Might still be too early but do you have any idea of the final cost?

Zadner,
Reactions: Beluga

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Looks interesting. Few question though, will the hose section be able to rotate?
You said that its a portable as well, any rough measurements?
Might still be too early but do you have any idea of the final cost?

I'll try my best to answer these for you.

1. Need a bit more clarification on this; which part of the hose?
2. No idea on horizontal dimensions, but I'd say 20-25 inches tall. But we have plans to try and make this even product great on more long-distance portability.
3. It is still quite early, yes, but I imagine no more than $250-$300.

VapeTree,

Zadner

I'll try my best to answer these for you.

1. Need a bit more clarification on this; which part of the hose?
2. No idea on horizontal dimensions, but I'd say 20-25 inches tall. But we have plans to try and make this even product great on more long-distance portability.
3. It is still quite early, yes, but I imagine no more than $250-$300.

Sounds good.

For the swivel it would be at the connection to the main body.

A similar idea is used here.

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Sounds good.

For the swivel it would be at the connection to the main body.

A similar idea is used here.
Hmm, that looks interesting, but unsure if that can be accommodated with current-gen attys. Will have to look more into that.

VapeTree,

anasrzi

Looks very sleek and I have a older basic hookah that simply. Sits there looking pretty but not practical like this does, I do use it from time to time using steam stones as opposed to tobacco. When used I use those coco block things and get good amounts of cloud.

Look forward to seeing more updates soon

anasrzi,

Amnesia

Hmm, that looks interesting, but unsure if that can be accommodated with current-gen attys. Will have to look more into that.

Your current-gen attys comment got me thinking. It would be WAY more impressive, at least to me, if you could figure out how use a proper heating element in place of thin kanthan or nichrome. I'm pretty sure it's possible to use eliquid off an enail, but that would be a bit extreme. That said I think it would be sick if you could get your hookah working with an element like that and then like various chambers for herb or eliquid or REAL SHISHA or possibly even oil :D.

hackslasher

Looks lIke a great concept and love the idea of both desktop and portable. Hoping to see more about this in the near future

hackslasher,

garymon

Love the look of the design. I would suggest sharing as soon as possible the heating element design. Also describe the materials used along the vapor path. No amount of visual design is going to make up for getting either of those wrong.

Work with FC to get those two items perfected early and then you will have a really great product.

garymon,

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Thanks @garymon. We're still working on developing a prototype of the product, but I must admit that we are running into funding issues.

A lot of focus and time at the moment is spent on developing a proper business model and applying to start-up incubators to solve the capital problem.

VapeTree,

garymon

Thanks @garymon. We're still working on developing a prototype of the product, but I must admit that we are running into funding issues.

A lot of focus and time at the moment is spent on developing a proper business model and applying to start-up incubators to solve the capital problem.

Hang in there. You have a great looking design. I'm sure you will connect with the right investor(s).

Another variation you might might consider for the future is how this could be modified for cannabis clubs / bars which I think are an eventuality (although likely some years off). Would a commercial business have needs beyond what home users need? I think so and a hooka design with multiple hoses has a proven track record.

garymon,

VapeTree

Manufacturer
Hang in there. You have a great looking design. I'm sure you will connect with the right investor(s).

Another variation you might might consider for the future is how this could be modified for cannabis clubs / bars which I think are an eventuality (although likely some years off). Would a commercial business have needs beyond what home users need? I think so and a hooka design with multiple hoses has a proven track record.

We won't give up! There's somebody or some organization out there that is right for us to partner with.

Yea and you know what the best part of it all is? We just got the most pro-cannabis party elected to office here in Canada, so the potential for the product has opened up much wider.

garymon

We won't give up! There's somebody or some organization out there that is right for us to partner with.

Yea and you know what the best part of it all is? We just got the most pro-cannabis party elected to office here in Canada, so the potential for the product has opened up much wider.

That's the spirit! I hope the US can follow your lead. I joined your mailing list so will keep an eye out for good news.

garymon,
Top Bottom