Vapes on Planes - Traveling With Vaporizers

Fogoff

It's not an advice
It's just my experience, just sharing. Besides i'am talking about very small quantities like 1g
I would not recommend to anyone.
Stupid, yes I agree in retrospect too.

Edit: sorry for 4x post. I was writing while thinking..

Yanmam37

I think you would be making a serious mistake. Fancy spending a decade or two in the Bangkok Hilton? You would probably get away with it but to me it seems unnecessary. Consume them before you get on the plane but save yourself the stress of taking them through security. My 2 cents.

Yeah I hear you. Bringing the capsules onto the plane definitely isn't a must. How many avb capsules do you think I should eat before the plane ride without overdoing it and being to high? I smoke maybe once a week and probably 1.5g-3.5g(depends on how much bud we have or whether we just got our pay checks, we don't smoke heavy) in one sitting with 2 other friends. I plan on eating a nice PB sandwich after I ingest the capsules because I like peanut butter haha

Yanmam37,
Yeah I hear you. Bringing the capsules onto the plane definitely isn't a must. How many avb capsules do you think I should eat before the plane ride without overdoing it and being to high? I smoke maybe once a week and probably 1.5g-3.5g(depends on how much bud we have or whether we just got our pay checks, we don't smoke heavy) in one sitting with 2 other friends. I plan on eating a nice PB sandwich after I ingest the capsules because I like peanut butter haha

Hard for us to say - everyone is different. I'd advise you do a test run in advance of your flight.

kingofnull,

Fogoff

I took the solo with me in my back pack next to computer iPad and other electronic stuff
I clean with alcohol (don't have ISo in france)
What is good to cover odors is plain coffe bean.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Anybody tried traveling with a log vape? I'd love to bring my UD to Colorado next month.

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Considering what happened to my son expect to answer questions. Remember vapes themselves are not illegal but they may check to see if you have herb:shrug:. I am still going to take my solo or PN when I travel but am a big concerned about the batteries. Somehow I think carry on is still better as we carry so many different types of electronics in our carry ons.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Since devices like the Cera and the FlashVAPE use loose Li-ion batteries, it's worth noting that this sort of battery must be in your carry-on unless installed in a device. Just a heads-up.

pakalolo,

Dreamerr

Really, I am never going to learn all the damn laws as they change daily all cause of 9/11 which was the worse day of my life even worse then becoming a para in a lot of ways.

I don't think you should chance any battery items in your checked luggage even though we have said that earlier in the thread. Both my sons bags were totally checked and that is the only think I can come up with unless it was just random but then it would have been one not both. I really don't know and wish we can get an answer from the TSA about this stuff.

Are there any traditional e-ciggs that don't have removable batteries? If so I am willing to call and ask about said e-cigg and how to pack it.

thesoloman

My friends is in Wa. right now, he flew with a used solo that was cleaned really well, iso'd everything pretty much. He also took a clean stem with it.

thesoloman,

Dreamerr

It isn't about being worried fogoff, it is more of being prepared for anything. Like have you ever been questioned, any other stuff come up blah blah. Some members have but the more we know the more armed we are with answers. Also some airports have way more security then others. I flew out of some that barely feel me up and some feel me up everywhere including looking down my pains and such. I get searched automatically.

way2

I took my solo and a stem from Boston to Orlando. In my carry-on on the way and in my checked bag on the return. No problems here but I was a little nervous.

way2,

Dreamerr

See that is what we need to know way2 as boston logan is a strict airport. The airport my son used that he had to go through 360 and all and both bags gone through was reno.

Just bring a new wand and a new hose and leave those there. The SSV itself should be a-ok!

Also, hold out on getting your medicine, make them bring you a few different grades. They always try to jip the tourists, I know from first hand exp. You will not get anything remotely close to chronic (they said it's because it is hard to cure and dry the bud there) but with some luck, you can get some green. Mine was mostly brown :mad:

Yea I have heard you need to get to know the locals and usually they will take you straight to a grow field and you can pick it right off the plant. Its a little better than their shwag that they try to pass off to tourists.

VapeNStone,

Will B. Good

Vapesperado
I'll be flying around the Houston Intercontinental and Panama City airports, anybody knows if these are tight with security? I plan on taking my Solo with me and possibly a brand new unit in the box. It'll be an international flight. I just hope I don't screw up if they ask me what it is and start acting like Cross in this sketch :lol:.

Will B. Good,

al bundy

Vaporist
I put Solo in checked bag with stems in PV Tubes. Newark to Ft Lauderdale. And a half oz vacuumed sealed in folded pants pocket.
Ive taken MFLB and 6 batts charger in checked bag also.
Also friend going to Carribean took 3 solos 2new in box other used but clean stems and clean Solo.
From Newark.
carry on they will most likely search bag here.
As long as its clean it shouldn't be a problem

Unconnected

Seriously i cant imagine why you would bring a vape on a plane. Seriously is it that bad to smoke joints for your holiday? or to even just buy a vape in your destination country, if the place has headshops im sure one of them will sell a vape.

The only vape i would even take on a plane would be one thats brand new, in a sealed package. Then i would post it home probably.

But even then, i wouldnt, i would just smoke joints or fruit pipe. Fruit pipe most probably i am a king of the fruit pipe.

Top Bottom