Vapes on a plane?!?!

crawdad

floatin
"whats the best strain to go dancing?" sorry, i laughed. fwiw, i think all strains are excellent for smiles and/or laughing.

crawdad,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
She was using the Vapir NO2 - I saw the video where she's actually using it in the airplane. No one notices. She is not exhaling any vapor though (well not that we can see on the video anyway).

Vaporisateur,

danalee48

Hey it's my friend Lisa!!! lol Didn't expect to see her when I clicked the link. Us Calgarians know how to live it up on planes :lol:

danalee48,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Qbit said:
Now that's what you call The Mile High Club.

This!

Kinda reminds me of the second harold and kumar movie, where they end up using some type of electric bong pipe deal...the passengers freak out when he says "its a bong!" and they thought Bomb...lol

Purpl3_Haz3,

Nycdeisel

Indeed^!

Thanks for the links guys. can you please link to the video of her using it on the plane?

Nycdeisel,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
danalee48 said:
Hey it's my friend Lisa!!! lol Didn't expect to see her when I clicked the link. Us Calgarians know how to live it up on planes :lol:

You have cool friends. Of course, you realize that your job now is to get her signed up to fuckcombustion.com.

As some of you know, I too have used my LB on a plane. It was also a WestJet flight, but I never asked permission, since I don't have a card. I wonder if they asked to see her card or just took her word for it.

pakalolo,
Top Bottom