• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vape traditional hash?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I use cotton balls for my regular hash and concentrates. It helps at the end when there's the left over gunk that won't vape, even if I crank it to 445°F. I just toss the gunk and the cotton away when I'm done.

herbivore21

Oh man, that spicey almost creamy flavour of cured middle eastern hash with the mild woody flavor of the VapMan :ko:
I love me a creamy hash! However the only creamy hash this herbivore consumes is the creamy hash that this herbivore makes for himself lol

Jealous of you guys having access to high quality import hashes! Sometimes when I'm busy I wish I had the connect for a bunch of decent 3-4 star traditional hash that I could squish into loads of dabs really quickly!

BTW the vapman is definitely one of the very best hash vapes. Also SiC and Sapphire enails are great for low temp dabbing 4-4.5 star hashes that are very melty but not full melt - I find ti gets hotspots from uneven heat distribution and tastes nasty/burnt and typically quartz tends to taste burny too. Ceramic would work a treat for this too I'm sure. Consider dipping your 4 star hashes in a little rosin and then dabbing them for a much quicker and more satisfying experience :D These dab sundaes are my favorite!

I stopped using herb vapes for hash because of the time and cleaning involved. Also some of the flower vapes out there do not go high enough temp to fully vape a good hash in reasonable timeframe, I never was able to get all of the goods out of my 4-4.5 star hashes with my Solo for example. The vapman does not have this problem of course lol.

For me the preference is to rosin any hash not melty enough to just dab straight onto the sapphire. Also since I use sapphire though I suspect that a lot of the reason that I squish and/or just dab hashes is that sapphire tastes so much better than other materials that the flavor benefit from using a convection vape (even an all glass one) for hash is largely moot - the goal becomes getting the right temp on my dnail not to burn any contaminant.

I do find that SiC is very good for dabbing not quite full melt hashes too though, in fact putting your hash into the SiC dish without a d-nail, then placing carb on top and torching from the bottom and hitting your rig vapman style does a great job of approximating the vapman!

Matteo Italy

Hi everybody, I live in europe and here when you craft a joint with solid hash, you put tobacco in it with some solid hash in little pieces. So I was wondering if its possible to put a tobacco base,instead of cotton or plates, to prevent to become encrosted with hash after use.

And in general to help vaporizing more hits with less hash inside or just to relieve the experiance.

I m about to buy a vaporizer but I use almost always hash and not best quality( 4 euros moroccan).

Matteo Italy,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Hi everybody, I live in europe and here when you craft a joint with solid hash, you put tobacco in it with some solid hash in little pieces. So I was wondering if its possible to put a tobacco base,instead of cotton or plates, to prevent to become encrosted with hash after use.

And in general to help vaporizing more hits with less hash inside or just to relieve the experiance.

I m about to buy a vaporizer but I use almost always hash and not best quality( 4 euros moroccan).
It's not really advised to use tobacco, but I have heard people on the forums mention it. From what I understand, vaping tobacco will cause the Nictotine to effect you more than normal. So I would use less amount than usual.

Because vaping is more flavoursome than smoking, the taste of your poor quality hash will be more apparent. When I started vaping like you I mainly used hash. I soon had to change to better hash and used mainly weed instead.

Try kicking the tobacco. Look up Allen Carrs Easy Way to Quit Smoking. You can download the video on Itunes.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
I second the above, give up nicotine, vape quality weed.

Though I must admit, I do enjoy vaping the odd bit of squidgy black, which to me tastes much nicer in a vape than box standard soap bar Moroccan.

YungLeaner

I lived in the Middle East for a short time so I totally understand the impulse to smoke tobacco hash joints. But you really need to think for a second and slow down at least if not cut them out altogether. Tobacco is already immensely harmful in a cigarette and proven to cause lung cancer which you obviously know already. But when you add on the fact that in a spliff you are not even using cigarette filters...it is just a fuck load of carcinogens to willing put down your throat. It's fumes from paper and hash and carcinogenic tobacco all at once and your body is not equipped.

Switch to vaping, even if you mostly use hash. Vaping tobacco works but is gross, makes your vape taste gross and is overpoweringly strong due to higher bioavailability.

If I sound like I'm preaching it's probably because I'm preaching. I've lost more than one family member to lung cancer and it's hard for me to stand the thought of anyone, including random strangers, hurting their bodies like that when it could be stopped.

Peace & Love, and enjoy that hash!

PS: bar hash can be vaped very well if you use a cheese grater on it so you have a bunch of hash shavings. The shape change makes a huge difference.

PPS: I used to roll 5 tobacco hash joints a day and smoke out of plastic bottle bongs. It sucked, and I just don't want anyone to be as stupid as me. I haven't done anything but vape and smoke 1-2 joints in the last year and my lungs, mind, skin and spiritual clarity have never been better

Matteo Italy

Thanx guys, I really appreciate the effort but I m not an hard tobacco smoker, its a matter of money and relieving the hash experiance while vaping.
My goal is to use less hashish in the process, extend & relieve in time the experiance mixing tobacco, I m open to tips on how to substitute tobacco with something different( but not weed,its too strong compared to hash here in Italy)

I can smoke 6-7 joint a day with very little hash in and I m afraid that if I vape only hash , I m gonna vape a lot more hashish.

Anyway, following your tips I finally decided to buy a Vapman ( I was oriented to/on Silver Surfer but I should pay something like 60 bucks for the shipping) even if 90 euro for a piece of wood its annoying.

Matteo Italy,
Reactions: NorVape

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Vaping will mean your consumption should go down NOT up. (well mine has considerably)

As an ex-hardcore smoker, since I was 8 years old, who used to do everything with tobacco, including bong mixes, spliffs, normal fags, tulips, etc.. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it has been since joining FC and being deterred from using tobacco.

I won't even vape an eCig, it's not just a lung, toxins thing... for me ... nicotine is evil, and I refuse to be a slave to that mistress ever again. It has also helped in me cutting down on Caffeine as my tolerance has dropped since quitting nicotine.

If you want to vape tobacco you can, no one is going to stop you, but we are all saying DON'T, because it's good, sound, quality advice from people that know their shit and care to teach others.

Some vapes allow hash to be vaped in jars (glass / metal) so if / when it melts it doesn't go anywhere.

Others use cotton to try to soak up any leakage, but most will not use tobacco and those that do tend to use pipe tobaccos for flavour.

Perhaps you could use other bio-matter than tobacco or weed, there are plenty of alternatives such as those offered under the 'Herbs of the Gods' banner know as aromatherapy : https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/aromatherapy.html

Maybe you will find your perfect match and will be able to then advise others on FC about the best bio-matter to vape hash on?

NorVape

Vape Rictim
Yeah, I don't think you quite understand how effective a delivery system for cannabinoids vaporizing is. I used to smoke two-three grams a day. 0.3-0.5 used to be ONE spliff. This is now a night or two of steady vaping with my GF or some friends.

When you don't burn all the active ingredients, you don't waste any, and use far less too get a lot higher :)

Matteo Italy

Yeah, I don't think you quite understand how effective a delivery system for cannabinoids vaporizing is. I used to smoke two-three grams a day. 0.3-0.5 used to be ONE spliff. This is now a night or two of steady vaping with my GF or some friends.

When you don't burn all the active ingredients, you don't waste any, and use far less too get a lot higher :)

Thanx NorVape, can I ask you which vape you d pick between vapman , vapcap and ubie to use with hash?

Matteo Italy,
Reactions: NorVape

NorVape

Vape Rictim
I own all three, and they all work amazingly well with hash, but VapMan is something really special.

The other two requires you to wrap your hash in something, to make sure it doesn't gunk up everything up :)

Tommy10

Vapman with hash is like roasting away on the best tasting hardest hiting hash/baccy spliff, and hash in the vapcap is so yummy and smashes you! I'd say in my experience vaping hash is twice as efficient as smoking spliffs with hash, and while hot knives and such can be efficient it dosnt make much sense when production vapes that can handle the higher temps are built for this. If I had a steady supply of middle eastern hash I dare say vaping it in the VC or vapman would be 90% of my MJ use.

Suffix

I own all three, and they all work amazingly well with hash, but VapMan is something really special.

The other two requires you to wrap your hash in something, to make sure it doesn't gunk up everything up :)

Hi NorVape !
do you also use the screen sandwish technique for vaping H with the Vapman unit ? What do you think about using cotton? how is it possible to enjoy the process without the burden of cleaning the top of the bowl and the screens after it all melts !
I've read that cotton oxydation happens at a much lower temp than of vaping... so it might be dangerous in the long run... did you think about a different kind of wool to use instead ?

Thank you for your help and enthusiasm !

Suffix,

tashian

Truth be told, I am still in a quest to find an electric vape good enought for hash. Meanwhile both Dynavap M an OG work well in terms of extraction not so much on taste but if you are willing to complicate things a bit more one has to recognise the amazing quality of the Vaponic offering, amazing in hit and taste provided you control temperature in a good way. Dynavap is practical, Vaponic is more technical and smaller amounts but very high quality.

tashian,
Top Bottom