Vape thats good for concerts?

SmokingElectricity

I'm going to a show in NYC next month and i REALLY wanna be blazed. So i'm looking for a vape that's kinda discreet. I been looking at the sneak-a-vape because of the price and discreetness. I also been looking at the MFB. I know its the best, but you kinda stick out like a sore thumb using it. I would just combust, but you can't smoke in NYC venues anymore and you stick out bad.

any pointers? :D

SmokingElectricity,

toxicc

E11001420
I think i've read on this forum that the sneak-a-vape in fact is not a vaporizer and produce combustion.

toxicc,

george

yup the sneak-a-vape isnt a real vaporizer. The MFLB could work. So could the "Lotus", or the vaporgenie.

Personally, when i goto concerts i use a one-hitter/dugout or roll a joint. It's nice for concerts because you can share with people around you and i also don't want to risk something happening to my MFLB

george,

SmokingElectricity

george said:
yup the sneak-a-vape isnt a real vaporizer. The MFLB could work. So could the "Lotus", or the vaporgenie.

Personally, when i goto concerts i use a one-hitter/dugout or roll a joint. It's nice for concerts because you can share with people around you and i also don't want to risk something happening to my MFLB

thats what i'm saying. thats probably what i'll do. check out the scene first and bring a dugout.

SmokingElectricity,

OC513

Dabaholic
I live in NYC and have used the Launch Box at many, many concert venues and clubs without a hitch.... from MSG to Roseland from Juliet Supper Club to Kiss & Fly......never had an issue. The thing is so stealth.....no lights, no glowing red cherries, no sound.......its perfect. I was actually hitting it at jean Georges(very high end and small restaurant in NYC) right at my table last night......nobody suspected a thing.

OC513,

george

aesthyrian said:
How did you get the MFLB past security though?

Could be easy if you "crotch it" (stick it down your pants). The LB is so small that getting it past security at your average concert should not be hard, especially if you are used to sneaking in joints, weed, or booze.

george,

SmokingElectricity

aesthyrian said:
How did you get the MFLB past security though?

this is no problem. i have a bag that i tie around the button on my jeans and crotch it. just maybe the metal detector might be an issue, if they use them.

SmokingElectricity,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
resounding YES for the MFLB! I brought one to a concert at a small outdoor venue about 6 weeks ago. I found a hard plastic band aid case somewhere (Hot Wheels lol) and it fit the mflb, a pollen press that i used to store pre ground herbs and two charged batteries. That went into my purse.

we were on the crowded lawn, nobody suspected a thing. the kicker is that we had our young boys with us. We took turns taking them on walks around the venue while the other had a lil fun back on the blanket.
we stuck out like a sore thumb with the kids dancing to Pink Floyd music, not because of the MFLB. If you do it right, it really does look like you are stifling a cough or yawning.

herbgirl,
Top Bottom