Vape stores in NY state near Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginolicious

Hey guys,

Thinking about hitting the USA on the 27th to buy a vape. Selection in online Canadian stores is terrible. Looking for a boundless CFX at a decent price. Also found a $100 USA bill in my room.

Can anyone recommend any decent stores to buy from in buffalo or near Niagara Falls?

ginolicious,

Squiby

Hey guys,

Thinking about hitting the USA on the 27th to buy a vape. Selection in online Canadian stores is terrible. Looking for a boundless CFX at a decent price. Also found a $100 USA bill in my room.

Can anyone recommend any decent stores to buy from in buffalo or near Niagara Falls?

One word.... Dynavap

You've probably heard this before. I am in Canada and like you went through the frustrating experience of buying and trying a bunch of crappy plastic, battery operated vaporizers.

My search ended with the Vapcap made by Dynavap. It is simply the best vaporizer out there IMHO. Easy to use, tiny, shockingly efficient, inconspicuous and without a doubt, the most beautiful vaporizer on the market. The modular build allows for all kinds of customization for dry and water use or simply visual appeal.

It is externally heated by just about any heat source with butane lighters being the most popular approach. But you can also use bic lighters, candles, campfires, stove elements etc. There is no flame near your face. You heat, then toke.

There are no batteries or cords to lug around and charge, replace and keep track of. No electronics. No tether to electical outlets. This is a true off grid doomsday device. There is virtually nothing to fail on the titanium tipped Vapcaps. This little device should last a lifetime.

The customer service is beyond anything I have experienced before. @VapCap , George the creator, posts regularly on FC and responds to suggestions. He is the epitome of integrity, someone you will be happy to have done business with. This company comes highly recommended.

Here is their website.

https://www.dynavap.com

And of course the FC thread.... lots of happy happy folks here.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-378#post-1063001

The optional stash called a Dynastash, houses the Vapcap and some flower or concentrate. It fits easily in a pocket

cY45EQX.jpg

The soft leather Vapcap Pouch made by @Ratchett is another option. It carries the Vapcap, herb and a lighter.

tdtvXJD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom