• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

vape resin bloody mary's?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
this sounds very intriguing.
can someone provide a procedure from start to finish please?
i've read on this forum about using kief along with or instead of resin.
as an aside, i wonder if it would be disgusting to experiment using simmered canola oil with ABV
like you would use for brownies, but instead of putting that into the brownie mix, use a part of it as
an ingredient in the bloody mary - the V8 and Tabasco might mask the oil and bud taste....

jeffp,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Okay Jeff see the swamp water/golden dragon thread for making the booze.

I can tell you that I haven't found ANYTHING that makes it taste good. Literally I find it best to dilute it and down it, then try to drink something else to get rid of the taste. Like.... a bloody mary :D

I'm not a big drinker though but I can say that the stuff can knock you for a loop! Proceed with caution!

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1564

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Ugh, wandhash ethyl... Now THATS some tough stuff there (from what I have tasted) My ABV golden dragon wasnt too bad mixed with some Red Bull (but it was still funkay tasting) I think I might do a shot of my wand hash soak jar just to see how its coming along. The EC is golden brownish (not quite as dark as my SW) but I think the potency of wandhash fire water is mucho mas.

Guess Ill find out tonight huh? :p

AGBeer,

Lo

lol, fingers crossed it's not a white knuckle ride. Let us know how it goes AG :D

Lo,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Wow- good luck! My golden everclear wand booze- one T is a borderline teeth clench. Jeffp, I think if you would soak your wand/stems in just enough everclear to clean them, you'd prob be good with a couple spoonfuls max mixed with regular vodka and the b.mary mix. I'd prob mask the harshness better than most other mixers!:)

indigal,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Well, I wish I had some V8 right about now. I took a shots worth of my wandhashwash straight. It was pretty wretched (swampwater was much more palletable than my wandhashwash) The wandhash itself seemed to have the smokey/almost burned flavor to it. This might go well with the spicy bloody mary/V8 cocktail. It still sucked sucking it down, but the effects are well worth it.
:)

AGBeer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I was wondering the same thing GreenLeaf. He seems like he was pretty chipper today though, so hopefully it was a good experience. :)

momofthegoons,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
LOL Okay, its been half a day now and Ive had a chance to recover.

Last night I was pretty far spaced from that shot of WHW. I dont remember a whole heck of a lot to be honest, just the fact that I woke up in my chair this AM, went from there to my bed, and woke up somewhere around noon. I then took another 3 hour nap a little later and I feel pretty okay now.

All in all I was very pleased with the results its just the delivery that I need to work on (that shit tasted AWFUL!) I think I might mix it into something like spaghetti sauce and cook off some of the alcohol next time. GREAT stone but bad taste. Im coming to the conclusion that I REALLY like edibles - I just have to be careful not to consume them when I dont have lots of time to dedicate to sleep afterwords :p

AGBeer,

Lo

Glad you made out okay!! I'm kind of jealous of all that sleep too :)

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Lo said:
Glad you made out okay!! I'm kind of jealous of all that sleep too :)
Heh, I had a feeling I was going to borderline white knuckle it last night. I dont mind white knuckling from time to time - as long as Im in a safe place. Fortunately I was *almost* home when it started to hit me. (I had to race to the store to pick up more butane for my SV torch) If I would have stayed out any longer it might have turned out differently :uhoh:

In other words kids - plan your trip WELL ahead of time! Im glad I was able to get away with my last minute planning but I dont like putting myself in those situations. (I likes SAFETY when I lose my mind) :p

AGBeer,
Top Bottom