Vape pen for oils

Regalizgirl

hey everyone. So I am back with another question. I feel comfortable trying out some concentrates. What vape pens are the best for this ? I am only interested in oils. I am reading that many pens are poor quality and made in China.

thegoo

https://www.w9tech.com/vaporizers/omicron-oil-vaporizer-v4/

@Regalizgirl

This pen (IMHO) is the best the market has to offer. The company that produces it has a long standing reputation for safety and non toxic materials. The vapor production and quality are both top notch and you really can't go wrong with this unit.
Another great aspect about this pen is that maintenance is very easy, the coils are small and easily replaceable. There are multiple options from single coil, dual coil, dual quartz, and the 1701. There is also a water tool attachment that allows for even cooler vapor (Nibbler AC).
This pen comes in 3 different size batteries, while you will have to re charge them at different intervals, all 3 offer the same great power needed for optimal performance.

Edit: IF you spend enough time researching various pens available, you will see that not only is this pen high quality, it is cheaper than most other options.

@THC SCIENTIFIC
@SamuraiSam

Regalizgirl

https://www.w9tech.com/vaporizers/omicron-oil-vaporizer-v4/

@Regalizgirl

This pen (IMHO) is the best the market has to offer. The company that produces it has a long standing reputation for safety and non toxic materials. The vapor production and quality are both top notch and you really can't go wrong with this unit.
Another great aspect about this pen is that maintenance is very easy, the coils are small and easily replaceable. There are multiple options from single coil, dual coil, dual quartz, and the 1701. There is also a water tool attachment that allows for even cooler vapor (Nibbler AC).
This pen comes in 3 different size batteries, while you will have to re charge them at different intervals, all 3 offer the same great power needed for optimal performance.

Edit: IF you spend enough time researching various pens available, you will see that not only is this pen high quality, it is cheaper than most other options.

@THC SCIENTIFIC
@SamuraiSam
Is there a difference between e cig and a vape pen ?

Also with vape pens for oil can any oil be placed in them ?

Regalizgirl,
Top Bottom