Vape just to smoke tobacco?

freeman dyson

thanks I am also looking at the vapor king. how long does one e cigarette last? do you finish all the nicotine in one setting? can you come back to it later? i see the 510 has a low battery life, does that mean I should not get the lcd or automatic battery? how many hours of vaping does one battery get?

freeman dyson,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Well I actually keep adding drops of liquid to my cartridges. The 510 batteries I 'hear' last a couple hours which is why that charging case comes in handy. The liquid stays in the cartridge and you just take as many puffs as you'd like and keep using as needed until it starts to dry then add some more liquid.

Honestly I personally think all the little batteries that look like cigs don't last very long. My batteries last me 5-8 hours without a change but I wouldn't jump to a big device until you know you'll use it. Also my batteries are much cheaper than the little ciggy batteries.

I've heard that batteries take a couple hundred charges or so before they poop out and need replacing. The atomizers can last weeks or months but ARE considered a replaceable bit as well. The cartridges I wash and refill using the same ones for months at a time.

I do NOT like automatic batteries as they only allow shorter puffs. Most people prefer the manual meaning you press the button as you draw, no automatic cutoff. Also some auto batteries use microphones and activate with wind/noise.

I'm not familiar with the vapor king but usually they're all the same devices just called something else. I'm sure there are threads on the e-cig forum with more info.

I have calculated daily costs including a backup device and I'm spending WAY less than I was smoking. If I had known what to buy to start with I'd have saved a bundle. If you find that first device doesn't cut the mustard but you're still interested in e-smoking go for a bigger battery mod and be done with it :) Good luck!

Lo,

Lo

Hey also not sure if you're chained to a computer a lot. There are passthrough cords that allow folks to use an e-cig connected to their computer by USB port. I have never tried one but many folks love them, they even have ones they connect in the car too. That saves charging batteries some of the time too.

Just an afterthought!

Lo,

freeman dyson

thanks for all the info. im gonna join that forum. ya, they have a case that you charge by usb. but it stays charged while you carry it around and you can throw batteries in it anywhere. a portable charger.

but overall you would recommend the 501 to start?

freeman dyson,

Lo

The 510 no box kit (and some juice LOL) I recommend to TRY the ecig thing and get started if you want to try e-smoking without spending a load of dough.

If money is NO object I'd suggest other stuff. Hell sometimes I wish someone would have told me to start off with a mod and I'd have saved a crapload of money BUT I've seen folks that try e-cigs and just balk at it. Not for everyone just like converting to vaporizing weed. I don't know if you'll love it or hate it and hesitate to suggest spending much to try it.

I have also read about many users who LOVE their 510's so much they never go to the big mods and use them for MONTHS! The one I bought to try is now used by a friend who loves 510's, I gave it to her :D

If you want to go all out and don't care about bucks I'd say buy the Xhaler from nhaler. You can get adapters to use all the popular atomizers and can run a few different voltages so basically with the one device you could experiment with many different options to find your sweet spot but... what if you hate e-smoking after blowing the cash... There lies the conundrum!

Which is why I suggested the 510 kit, less than a carton of cigs to see what the hooplah is about and if you hate it you can gift it to someone you know or maybe sell, either way not out much cash if it isn't your thing. If you love it... you might live a little bit longer who knows :2c:

Lo,
Top Bottom