• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vape Horny Goat Weed anyone??

Herbalnaut

Can't find alot of info on this one (aka epimedium grandiflorum)

Anyone try it? Vape Temperature?

Noticeable effects?

Horny goat weed is supposed to be good for a number of things.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
  • 41D9E27zhXL._SS40_.jpg
  • 31FeSwhamBL._SS40_.jpg

• 41D9E27zhXL._SY355_.jpg

HORNY GOAT WEED - 90 Capsules 1000mg Male Performance Enhancement Aphrodisiac

This looks like a vitamin supplement. Let us know if it works? I've never heard of this as a type of cannabis strain? But I don't know everything.

Maybe Dr @dorkus_molorkus may have some useful info?

EDIT
Not sure if this is a legit question?

Last edited:

Herbalnaut

Totally legit question. The Horny Goat Weed is just a marketing thing.

It's a plant called epimedium grandiflorum. I've taken it on/off over the last 15 years recreationally and it's effective.

Just wanted to know if anyone has actually vaped it.

Best I understand is that it contains icariin. Which is a flavinoid. Icariin is also a PDE5 inhibitor. Which means it protects NO (nitric oxide) in the body (similar to a well known little blue pill). And icariin mimics testosterone. It also has anti-depressant, anti-oxidant and neuro-protective properties., according to wikipedia.

Has nothing to do with cannabis.

Last edited:

mestizo

Over the years ( for shits and giggles) I have bought herbs that claim to have some kind of aphrodisiac properties and I don't doubt it, but I found out that none come close to cannabus in that area.
Just my :2c:.

mestizo,
Top Bottom