vape health

tomitface

hello guys. i was wondering if anybody (who used to smoke) ran into any health problems (lungs..cough..phlegm..expectorating of tar..ect) that have now ceased to exist when swtiched to vaping?

Also..i was wondering if anybody on the forums is currently dealing with any sorta lung problems due to vaping?

i appreciate any and all responses. thanks for your time guys.

tomitface,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Vape lung butter vs. smoke lung butter is a night and day difference. Only woe with vaporizing is you might use more than normal..than can be good and bad ;)

But seriously, if your stuck thinking vaping is 'harsh' on your lungs then you might want to switch to cooking it and eating some ganja creations :tup:

(things to cool down vapor 'harshness' would be a water pipe (possibly filled with crushed ice), smaller tokes and a lower setting on the vaporizer temp.) I must admit that the quality fixed temp. vapes really do a good job at keeping the herb a semi dark tan-ish color. still good for higher temp vrips later on ;) but vapes like the PD, IO do a good job at staying in the vapor zone

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
adult onset asthma / COPD, whatever. i can vape but i can't smoke. my lungs are much better now that i vape exclusively. i can feel even one toke of smoke if i try it, but i can vape all day, and do.

Hippie Dickie,

sundaddy

Extremely dry mouth, throat irritation (no pain, just red, jacked up). No real lung problems though.

sundaddy,

max

Out to lunch
I can't tolerate smoke anymore either. I was ready to give up mj years ago until I discovered vapor. It was a whole lot easier on my lungs. Even with vapor though, you can overdo. I've found that heavy vaping with my SSV can bother my lungs a little, so I don't overdo often. If I stick to the PD I have no problems. Everybody's different though.

max,

reece

I only smoked mj (no tobacco) and in the mornings I would cough up this nasty stuff. Since vaping, which I looked into because of chronic bronchitis, I don't cough that stuff up any more. Sometimes I cough a little something up that looks much more like normal mucus. I also don't think I've had any recurrence of the bronchitis.

Currently I do have issues with dry throat but drinking lots of water seems to help.

reece,
Top Bottom