• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vape Gas Anonymous

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
No, not an aquisition syndrome . . literal gas X)

Ever since I can remember, every bowl/vape has been accompanied by gas. It goes away quick and it's usually if I haven't indulged in at least 6 hours or so. Wondering if anybody else struggles with this affliction or something similiar.

Don't worry, this is a safe place ;)

withoutbliss,
Reactions: arb

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Meh, not more than I normally would. Even so, that would be cause for burps instead of gas and I don't have much troubles with burping after a sesh.

withoutbliss,
Reactions: arb

xtrobot

I mean... Yes?
So there is this study that points toward cannabinoids' effect on the gastrointestinal system, not sure how this may be playing into things but it'd be interesting to see if so. I originally found the stuff had a beneficial effect on my own stomach issues, so I'm rather drawn to any data around what and why.

Not the most helpful post, I guess, but honestly, I'd say consult with your PCP and ask. Can't hurt and you may actually get an answer. May even find out something about your gastro health you wouldn't have otherwise?

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That's an interesting study @xtrobot . Even if it doesn't answer any questions, it definitely has me thinking.

I've recently been struggling with GERD and gastrointestinal health comes up alot when researching GERD so I find it interesting that cannaboids can have a direct effect on your gastrointestinal system. This has got to have something to do with my vape gas :science:

withoutbliss,
Top Bottom