Vape choice

Bradm410

Hey guys I need help finding a vape. The most important thing to me is being able to keep it in my pocket loaded with no smell. I had a magic flight launch box but it reeked loaded in the pocket. I'm very interested in the puffit because it is capped but I don't know if that keeps all the smell inside. The palm looked like another possibility also.

Bradm410,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I use the Palm 2.0 with wax. Very stealth and in between sessions, you can burn off any remaining product to remove what very little smell there would be anyway.

Hope this helps!

DDave,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

nkotb

If you don't mind waiting a while, the Grasshopper is supposed to have a smellproof case available as an accessory once it comes out.

nkotb,

max

Out to lunch
The user determines smell much more so than the model being used. Most odor is from exhales, and keeping your vape clean is important.

I wouldn't buy a mediocre vape like the Puffit just because it has a cap.

StickyShisha2

i always found that herb in a portable would smell. Back when I used the Iolite, I would carry it in a "smelly proof" zip bag.
smelly_proof_baggies_all.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't know of a smell proof vape or odorless Herb. Once you use it or stuff one with dank someone is going to smell it. StickyShisha and nkotb had the answer that works for me a baggie or smellproof case is the way to go. As DDave said the palm 2.0 doesn't stink quite as bad as the MFLB. The wooden vapes I've used all really smell after a while.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
It is not the vaporizer's fault, if you don't bathe you smell, if you don't clean your vaporizer it will smell as well.

Carrying grinded weed in a vape will ALWAYS smell as much as the weed smells and as much as air can leak out of the vaporizer. The MFLB is not in any remote way sealed so that was bound to happen, if you add the gunk that attaches to a used MFLB, it is all but expected.

My suggestion: carry the vape and a contact lens case with weed in it or any other kind of small case that as a cap that screws. Or get a Jyarz for example.

This is not rocket science, weed smells. Grinded weed smells more. Grinded weed in a dirty vape is a recipe for disaster, especially when you turn it on. One of the reasons why i prefer convection based portables.

vorrange,
Top Bottom